剧集 | 无言有爱(2016) | 导航列表
吉米 房♥东什么时候来拿新租约
Jimmy, when's the landlord coming to get the new lease?
我是房♥东
Landlord.
大概今早吧
Uh, I think sometime this morning?
我们还没准备好迎接他
We're not ready for him.
我说不好 我们用烂艺术品和创意家具放置
I don't know. We covered all the holes with bad art
堵住了所有洞
and creative furniture placement.
我没看到什么违反租约的大问题
I don't see any major lease violations.
你觉得呢 违反租约的大问题
What do you think, major lease violation?
把它藏起来
Well, hide him.
过来 辣椒
Come here, Pepper.
过来 过来
Come here. Come here!
人们要我做事时 也是这感觉吗
Is this how people feel when they ask me to do things?
是的
Yep.
妈耶
Mother of...
马上就来
We'll be right there!
去捡
Fetch!
懒惰的千禧一代
Lazy millennials.
怎么会
How...?
快来 辣椒
Come on, Pepper.
快来
Come on.
太好了
Yes!
抱歉 您想进来吗
Oh, so sorry, won't you please come in?
签新租约了吗
You sign the new lease?
是的
Yes.
祝你今年快乐
Enjoy your year.
你怎么出来的 迪伦呢
How did you get out? Where's Dylan?
它把我锁里面了
He locked me in here!
真厉害 亲爱的
Well played, darling.
无言有爱 第二季第十七集
我愚蠢的文学课
I have some dumb journalism project
留了个愚蠢的新闻作业
for stupid english class
我必须采访一个家庭成员
where I have to interview a family member.
妈妈 外公的电♥话♥是多少
Mom, what's grandpa's number?
迪伦 你妈妈和她爸爸二十多年
Dylan, your mother hasn't talked to her father
没说过话了
in 20 years.
好吧 那我去采访狗吧
Okay. I'll just interview the dog then.
等等 你怎么会不知道这事
Wait, how do you not know that?
你从来没意识到
Has it never crossed your mind
你没见过你外公吗
that you've not once met the man?
你不想知道
And don't you want to know
她为什么二十年不和他说话吗
Why she hasn't spoken to him in 20 years?
我要大胆建议一下
I'm gonna go out on a limb and suggest
你不适合新闻业
that journalism is not in your future.
迪伦
Dylan...
我爸爸和我曾经非常亲密
My father and I were once very close,
但那一切
but that all changed when
在我1998年从美国带着挚爱
I returned home from america in 1998
吉米·迪梅奥回家以后 都变了
With the love of my life, Jimmy Dimeo.
我爸爸不同意
My father didn't approve.
他说如果我们结婚
He said that if we were to get married,
他会永远不跟我说话
he would never speak to me again.
所以我直视他的双眼
So I looked him in the eye
说了我以为自己永远不会说的话
and I said something that I never thought I'd say --
酷 我作业需要的素材够了
Cool, I think I have enough for my project now.
谢谢
Thanks.
迪伦 我因为泰勒心碎
Dylan, my heart is breaking over Taylor.
让儿子听完妈妈的爱情故事吧
Let a boy listen to his mother's love story.
我对爸爸说
I said to my father --
永别了
"Goodbye forever."
痛苦吗 是的
Painful? Yes.
但这是正确和好的 因为你知道吗
But right and good because, you know,
我想当那样的人
That is what I strive to be.
如果该死的邻居不安静
If those bloody neighbors don't shut up,
我就过去吃掉他们的孩子
I'm gonna go over there and eat their children!
他们应该一小时后再开工
They're not supposed to start construction for an hour.
知道吗
Do you know what?
必须有人过去和他们谈谈
Someone's got to go over there and talk to them,
而那个人必须懂得
and that somebody has got to be
外交技巧
diplomatic.
是谁呢
Who's it gonna be?
剪刀石头布
Rock, paper, scissors, shoot.
我为你背井离乡
I left my country for you.
比剪刀厉害
And that beats scissors.
女士们先生们 现在将宣布
Ladies and gentlemen, to announce the winner
年度电影大赛的获胜者
of our annual weekend film challenge --
有请鲍尔斯老师和
Mr. Powers and...
鲍尔斯老师
Mr. Powers!
领带不错
Nice tie.
哪里买♥♥的
Where'd you get it?
那里
Uh, there.
同学们 你们已经读过其他人的剧本和投票了
Class, you've all read each other's scripts and voted.
获胜者将有机会执导他或她的电影
The winner now gets to direct his or her film
向全体学生放映
to be screened for the student body
同时可自♥由♥支配
with the unlimited resources
拉斐特中学电影部的巨大资源
of the entire Lafayette High film department!
-也就是十美元 -你啊
- Aka, $10. - Oh, you!
我们正需要两个这家伙
That's all we need. Two of this guy.
不要说悄悄话
Hey, can we keep the chatter down?
天呐 好吧 我感兴趣了
Whoa. Okay, I'm on board.
获胜者是
And the winner is...
JJ·迪梅奥
JJ Dimeo!
我为他读字呢
I read for that guy!
我赢了吗
"Whoa, I won?"
太棒了 JJ
That's awesome, JJ.
我能当你的副导演吗
Can I be your assistant director?
片场安静
Quiet on set!
总比你整天引用电影里的话好
I guess that's better than you quoting movies all day.
我是世界之王[《泰坦尼克号♥》]
I'm the king of the world!
我们将拍摄JJ的恐怖短片
We will be shooting JJ's short horror film
《走廊》
"The Hall."
获胜者 这是我们班的导演大喇叭
Winner, here is our class's director's megaphone.
实际上 JJ可能用不上这个
Actually, JJ may not have much use for this.
跑上来拿走吧
Just run on up here and grab it.
他跑不了 住嘴
He can't! Stop it!
-现在让我听到你喊"开拍" -住嘴
- Now, let me hear you yell, "Action"! - Stop it!
你可以喊更大声的
Aw, you can yell it louder than that!
我没考虑周全
I did not think this through.
妈妈的记忆盒
Mom's memory box.
看起来某人被家族历史刺♥激♥了
Looks like someone was bitten by the family-history bug.
拜托 我只是需要图像
Please. I just need a visual aid
帮我完成愚蠢的新闻作业
For my dumb journalism project.
婚礼 1996年
他们的结婚录像
Their wedding video.
完成了
Done.
等等 这玩意的屏幕在哪里
Wait, where's the screen on this sucker?
你要放到录像机里 按播放键
You put it in the machine and press play.
新闻太难了
Journalism is so hard!
这是我帅气的新郎
There's my handsome groom.
我爱你
Oh, I love you.
什么
Huh?
那不是爸爸
That isn't dad.
迪伦 去遛辣椒
Dylan, go and walk Pepper!
-稍等 -现在就去
- Just a sec! - Now!
快来 辣椒
Come on, Pepper!
迪伦
Dylan?
-录像带在哪 -什么录像带
- Where's the tape? - What tape?
我以为是你和爸爸的结婚录像 但不是
I thought it was you and dad's wedding tape, but it wasn't.
-你拿走了吗 -什么
- Did you take it? - Huh?
你不是该去遛辣椒吗
I thought you were supposed to walk Pepper.
-我刚遛完 -再遛一次
- I-I just did. - Well, do it again.
看看它 精力旺盛
Look at him, he's bursting with energy.
剧集 | 无言有爱(2016) | 导航列表