剧集 | 无言有爱(2016) | 导航列表
早安 迪梅奥一家
Good morning, DiMeos.
早安 辣椒
Good morning, Pepper. Whoa.
欢迎 肯尼斯 辣椒在以性别划分我们
Welcome, Kenneth. Pepper's sorting us by gender.
-好 为什么 -不知道
- Okay. Why? - Don't know.
但看起来今早五点开始对它很重要
But it was important enough to start at 5:00 this morning.
辣椒一直在向我们展示
Pepper's been showing us all he learned
它在服务犬训练中学到了什么
in his service dog training.
它会给JJ脱衣服
He can undress JJ.
它会给我们拿食物
He brings us food.
它会开关灯
He gets the lights.
谢谢 辣椒
Oh, thanks, Pepper.
你焦虑时它甚至会抚慰你
He even helps you when you get anxious.
但它也向我们展示了
But he's also been showing us
它为什么被组织开除了
why he got kicked out of the program.
求你别再脱了 我要他穿着
Please, not again. I want them on.
辣椒对一切都有自己的计划 比如我们的衣服
Pepper has his own plans -- for our clothes...
辣椒 求你了 我讨厌香蕉
Pepper, please. I hate bananas.
我们吃什么
...for what we eat,
以及我们的理智
and for our sanity.
你想知道什么我都告诉你 辣椒
I'll tell you anything you want to know, Pepper!
求你停下
Just make it stop!
流口水令我焦虑
Drool makes me anxious.
所以它会一些技能
So he's got some skills,
但是难以按规则行事
but a frustrating inability to play by the rules.
这只狗是迪梅奥家的人了
This dog is a DiMeo.
不 辣椒 别碰灯 停下
No, Pepper! Not the lights! Stop it!
不太简单吧
It's not so easy, is it?
无言有爱 第二季第十一集
过来 辣椒 过来 小噗嗤
Come here, Pepper. Come here, poochie-poo.
辣椒 谁是好狗狗 谁是好狗狗
Hey, Pepper. Who's a good boy? Who's a good boy?
等等 想要它的人是我
Wait. I'm the one who wanted him.
它为什么喜欢别人胜过我
Why does he like everyone more than me?
我不知道 但是赢一次的感觉真好
I don't know. It just feels nice to get a win.
一二 一二 一二
1, 2, 1, 2, 1, 2.
这...
Whoa. This is --
很白人 是的
White. Yeah.
JJ的新年派对快到了
JJ's got that big New Year's Party.
所以他想尝试一些有创意的舞蹈编排
So he wanted to explore some creative dancing strategies.
我们为这些课程付了你多少钱
How much are we paying you for these sessions?
过去六周以来 一毛没付
For the last six weeks, nothing.
继续跳吧
Dance on!
实际上 我该走了
Oh, actually, I should get going.
忘记时间了 差点让你练满了一小时
Lost track of time. Almost gave you your whole hour.
那么 JJ会有一个激动人心的夜晚
So, the Double J's got a really exciting night out.
你呢 吉米
Hey, what about you, Jimmy?
你有什么计划
Uh, what do you got planned?
我可能也会尝试一些自己的创意跳舞编排
I might be exploring some creative dancing strategies of my own.
我那晚和玛雅在城里过
I'm spending the night out on the town with Maya.
好样的 兄弟 你们总是没时间独处
Good for you, buddy. You two never get time alone.
*吉米会得到一些爱*
♪ Jimmy's gonna get some lovin' ♪
*吉米会得到一些爱*
♪ Jimmy's gonna get some lovin' ♪
这很不敬
That was disrespectful.
*玛雅会得到一些爱*
♪ Maya's gonna get some lovin' ♪
打住你下流的玩笑
Stop your bawdy playfulness.
吉米 我在想明晚
Jimmy, I've been thinking about tomorrow night,
我们的共度之夜 一定会很棒的
our night together. It's going to be great.
我完全同意这是必需的
I totally agree with the need for it.
我希望你一个人去
I'd like you to go alone.
不 我们一起去
No! We are going out together.
但如果他们需要我们呢 如果JJ需要我们呢
Yeah, but what if they need us? What if JJ needs us?
如果失火了呢
What if there's a fire?
为什么会失火
Why would there be a fire?
因为地震
Because of the earthquake.
会发生一些事的 吉米 总是会发生
Something's gonna happen, Jimmy. It always does.
拜托 那是新年前夜
Come on. It's New Year's Eve.
我们上次共度新年前夜
When was the last time you and I
是什么时候了 只有我们俩
spent New Year's Eve together, just us?
我不会回答证明别人论点的问题
Oh, I don't answer questions that prove someone else's point.
这是你应得的
Well, you sure do deserve it.
迎接新年 好好玩玩
Ring in the new year, have some fun.
是啊 那我们明天做什么
Yeah! So, what are we doing tomorrow?
我们
We?
我们明天没约啊
Uh, we don't have plans tomorrow.
我们约了
Uh...we do.
我们今年夏天定了计划 你取消了
We made a plan this summer, you canceled,
但承诺会重定 我们又定了计划
but promised to to reschedule, we made plans again,
然后你又取消了 我说
then you canceled those, I said,
"你不会一直取消下去
"You're not just gonna keep canceling
永远不和我出去吧"
and never actually do it, right?"
你说"我吗 不可能"
And you said, "Me? Nah!"
我说"那我们何时出去"
And I said, "So when are we going?"
你说"你知道的 过段时间"
And you said, "Ya know, in a bit."
我说"好 但今年会出去吧"
And I said, "Okay, but this year, right?"
你说"当然" 而今年明天结束
And you said, "Of course!" And the year ends tomorrow.
*肯尼斯会得到一些爱*
♪ Kenneth's gonna get some lovin' ♪
-*肯尼斯会得到...* -住嘴
♪ Kenneth's gonna get some lo-- ♪ Stop it!
好吧 我猜你和我
Okay. Well, uh, I guess you and I
将共度新年前夜
will be spending New Year's Eve...together.
辣椒 你怎么回事
Pepper! What is your deal?
你应该当我的怪狗
You're supposed to be my weird dog.
趴在我身上
Sit on me.
稍等 我需要这个
In a minute. I need this.
好啊 雷
'Sup, Ray?
我正要走
Oh, hi, I was just leaving.
真抱歉 贾斯汀 我可能不小心
Oh, I'm so sorry, Justin, I must have accidentally told you
让你来早了 你现在必须站在那里
to come too early, and now you have to stand there
看我女友和我吻别
and see my girlfriend kiss me goodbye.
真是没安排好
Aah! What a scheduling nightmare.
抱歉
Sorry.
再见 贾斯汀 新年快乐
Bye, Justin. Happy New Year.
你也是 你们明天有什么计划
You too. What do you two have planned for tomorrow?
我朋友的父母出城了
Oh, my friend's parents are out of town,
所以我们会上她的船
so we're going on her boat.
只是个小派对 非常隐私
It's just gonna be a small thing, really intimate.
会是个特别之夜的
It's gonna be a special night.
那女人真令人欣慰
What a joy that woman is.
兄弟 她会生吞你的
Dude. She's gonna eat you alive!
什么
What?
船上的特别之夜 没有父母
A "Special night" On a boat with no parents?
海上嗨没得跑了
There's gonna be some motion on that ocean!
你准备好震撼她的世界了吗
You ready to rock her world?
当然了
Psssh. Yeah.
我会猛烈地进攻那姑娘
I-I'm about to get boisterous on that girl.
如狂风卷浪般疯狂 以至于我都怀孕了
It's gonna be so crazy, I'm gonna get pregnant.
但随便说说
But for the sake of conversation...
如果我对这事
wouldn't it be funny
非常紧张会很可笑吗
if I were actually super nervous about all that stuff?
比如 我一点没准备好
Like, not ready for any of it?
我猜有点可笑吧
I guess that's kind of humorous.
那你会对这样的人说什么
And what would you tell a guy like that?
你觉得他应该对女友坦诚相告吗
Would you tell him to be honest with his girlfriend?
当然不能 她会当面取笑他的
Oh, definitely not. She would laugh in his face,
甩了他 然后跟他的朋友好
dump him, and then go hit up his friends.
是的 他活该 那混球
Oh, yeah, he'd deserve it. That jerk.
但你不用担心那家伙
But you don't have to worry about that guy,
因为你是"全垒雷"
because you're "All the way Ray"!
母亲们 锁好你们的女儿们
Mothers, lock up your daughters.
这东西为什么放这
What's this doing here?
不清楚 说个不相干的 JJ的轮椅不对劲
Not sure. Unrelated, something's wrong with JJ's wheelchair.
外壳掉了 怎么都修不好
The housing snapped off, and there's no way to fix it.
他不能坐这个出去
剧集 | 无言有爱(2016) | 导航列表