剧集 | 无言有爱(2016) | 导航列表
好 迪金斯院长念台词
Okay, so, Dean Dinkins does his line...
叫停这场派对 趁你还没毁了一切
"Shut this party down before you ruin everything!
我想卖♥♥掉这所大学
I'm trying to sell this college,
我不会让你破坏的
and I won't have you blow it!"
然后我对JJ说 你的鼻子看起来好冷
Then I say to JJ, "Your nose looks cold."
然后我把胸靠近你的脸
And then I stick my chest in your face...
然后院长说话了
Then the dean talks.
我们不该排练这部分吗
"Shouldn't we rehearse that part?"
不用 那很容易
Oh, no. That part's easy.
JJ 为什么你的鼻子很冷
JJ, why is your nose even cold?
因为兄弟会的人把他锁进了冷库
Oh, because the frat guys locked him in a freezer.
但我来温暖他了
But then I come and warm him up.
那是什么样的呢
"What might that look like?"
我的角色让我很纠结
Ugh, I'm really struggling with my character.
希望我们拍摄时
Hopefully, I'll just be amazing
我会表现得很好
when we shoot it, for some reason.
有个建议
"One"... S-U-- "Suggestion.
你边走边念台词
Say your line as you're walking out."
我喜欢 你是导演吗
I like it. Do you direct?
不 我只是看了许多电影
"No, I just watch lots of movies."
谢谢 大胸贴脸轮椅男孩
Thanks, Boobs in Face Wheelchair Boy.
先敲门 废柴们
菲尔来过了
你好 我送来了你买♥♥的杂货
Hello. I have the groceries you ordered.
你是应用派来的人吗
You're the person the app sent?
我知道我看起来不想
I know I don't look the part,
但我在用这个应用
but I'm using this app
来证明我可以接单 保住工作
to prove I can take orders and hold a job
好让我儿子上他理想的大学
so my son can attend the school of his dreams.
不 我只是很困惑
No, I was just confused.
这里写着你是个叫梅奥的男人
It says here you're a man named Mayo.
万分抱歉 伟大的大卫·G
A thousand apologies, oh, great Dave G.
这是最好的葡萄柚吗
This was the best grapefruit?
你要的是最湿润的葡萄柚
Well, you asked for the "Dankest grapefruit,"
很主观的要求嘛
which seemed subjective.
我要的是艾德维尔
And I asked for Advil.
我给你买♥♥了通用品牌
Oh, I got you the generic brand.
这是一样的 我给你省了三块
It's the same thing. I saved you 3 bucks.
你该给我买♥♥艾德维尔 这药很烂
You should've gotten me Advil. This stuff sucks.
真的是一样的东西
It's literally the same thing.
你在跟我吵吗
Are you arguing with me?
没有 我只是在傻子面前说正确的话
No! I'm being correct near an idiot.
雷 我们想玩《我的世界》
Hey, Ray, we wanted to play some Minecraft.
我们能玩几小时电脑
What are your rules on screen time?
这是场派对
It's a party, man.
时间无限 合理就行
Unlimited... within reason.
-真棒 -棒
- Yes! - Yes!
大哥 我在商店里看到了这套装
Dude, I saw this kit in the store.
包装盒子上写仅限16岁及以上的人玩
The box says 16 and older.
真希望我拼好时知道这点
Wish I'd known that when I built it.
我当时13岁
When I was 13.
果汁盒子给我
Juice box me.
没关系
It's all good.
我知道"在做"指的是什么
I know what "Doing it" Is.
他给了你一星 评论是
He gave you one star, and the comment is,
为什么不能给0星
"Why can't I give zero stars?"
天啊
Oh, for God's sake!
我都不知道让人们
I had no idea how hard it was
盛气凌人地对你有多难
to let people walk all over you.
我能怎么说呢 我们中有个人
What can I say, some of us just have
有被阉♥割♥的才能
a flair for being emasculated.
这大学超贵的
Look, this place is crazy expensive.
我觉得不合适
I-I don't think it's meant to be.
-我们跟JJ聊聊 会没事的 -好
- We'll talk to JJ, and it'll be okay. - Okay.
这葡萄柚才不是湿润的
This grapefruit is not dank!
喂给你三张《疤面煞星》海报吧 混♥蛋♥
Well, feed it to your three "Scarface" Posters, jackass!
你不会相信
You would not believe
人们有多常来对我说
how often people come up to me and say,
弗兰克 我喜欢《比基尼大学》系列电影
"Frank, I love the 'Bikini University' movies,
我还是个女人
and I'm a woman."
不好 妈妈和爸爸
Uh-oh. Mom and Dad.
JJ在哪里 我们得谈谈
"Where's JJ? We need to talk."
你该上场了 JJ
It's almost time for your big scene, JJ.
等等 怎么了
Wait. What's wrong?
想来点真正的演戏吗
"Want to do some real acting?"
我们还以为你们在参观
We thought you guys were on the tour.
抱歉 但这选择不现实
We're sorry, but it's not a realistic option.
我们能往回走 在车里说吗
Can we start heading back and talk about it in the car?
JJ 你在这里啊 我带了个人来
JJ, there you are! I brought someone.
迪金斯院长 这是JJ·迪梅奥
Dean Dinkins, this is JJ DiMeo.
JJ 听说你期待上我们大学的工程系
JJ, I hear you're looking to join our engineering department.
孩子 你看起来完全就是上丹东大学这块料啊
Son, you seem like Danton material through and through.
你是院长吗 真年轻
You're the dean? You're very young.
而且很帅
And...hot.
大家经常跟我这样说
I get that a lot.
跟JJ这样的高素质青年合作
Working with quality young people like JJ here
是我的青春之泉
is my own fountain of youth.
对 JJ超棒的
Yeah, JJ is awesome.
他交了个朋友
Well, he made a friend.
她很美 简直和迪金斯院长一个水平
And she's hot. She's like Dean Dinkins hot.
JJ 我们回去吧
JJ, let's get back.
数学方程式可不会自己解开
That math equation isn't gonna solve itself.
能借走他一会儿吗
May I borrow him?
为了数学
For math.
我们不能放弃
Well, we can't quit,
因为这是他的梦想 对吧
'cause it's his dream, isn't it?
来吧 再打开应用
Go on, open that app again.
瞧瞧你
Ah, look at you.
感觉很自信吧
Feeling confident, huh?
伙计 他们听我的话
My man, I own this crowd.
他们尽在我掌握之中
I've got them wrapped around my finger.
等他们看见我的魔术
And once they see my magic act...
不不 太自信了
Oh, no. No, no, no. Too confident.
太自信了
Too confident!
太自信个屁
Too confident my "A."
孩子们 坐下
Kids, pop a squat.
我看不下去了
I can't watch this.
我要告诉怪眼夏奇拉
I'm calling weird-eye Shakira
重新把浴缸打开
to tell her to fire the tub back up.
我们通过五感感知世界
We perceive our world through our five senses.
是这样的吗
Or do we?
你们还什么都没看见呢
Oh, you ain't seen nothin' yet.
现在我要移开大拇指
Now I will remove my thumb.
就是啊
I know, right?
太棒了
Awesome!
拿点设备 跟我来
Uh, grab some of that equipment and follow me.
我很乐意 我还能为你做什么吗
Oh, with pleasure. Is there anything else I can do for you?
别吞吞吐吐 把我当垃圾
Don't hold back. Treat me like garbage.
-我就是你的苦工 -没有了 就那设备
- I am your peon. - No, just that.
这是拍电影的吗 你要拍什么啊
So this is for a movie? What are you filming?
好 大家 快进来
Okay, everyone, come in quick.
我们在这里躲蛇
We'll hide from the snake in here.
快点 快点
Come on. Come on. Come on.
没人怕蛇吗
No one else is afraid of the snake?
我有个坏消息告诉你 奥斯汀
I've got bad news for you, Austin.
他们说的小屁孩是我们
Those babies are us.
弗兰克 我们进度落后了 我们得这样做
Frank, we are way behind. We gotta do this.
好 但我需要彩排 比基尼大胸在哪里
Fine, but I need a rehearsal. Where's Bikini Boobs?
还在化妆
Still in makeup.
来个替身 谁都行
Well, just get me a stand-in. Anybody!
你 应用女士 跟我来
Hey, you, app lady. Come with me.
剧集 | 无言有爱(2016) | 导航列表