剧集 | 无言有爱(2016) | 导航列表
This experience is really opening my eyes."
你把这当成学习机会真好
How nice that you see this as a learning opportunity.
这斜坡是玛雅争取来的
Maya had to fight to get this ramp put in.
你是个伟大的妈妈
"Wow. You're a great mom."
住嘴 迷人的家伙
Stop, you charmer.
我知道你的把戏
I know how you do.
我叫你们来是为了讨论JJ近期的行为
I called you in to discuss JJ's recent behavior.
我很自豪我对JJ像对其他学生一样
Now, I take pride in treating JJ as I would any other student.
任何家长的孩子谋杀了文学老师
I'd be having this talk with any parent
我都会把他们的家长叫来谈话
whose child murdered an English teacher.
不是JJ做的 他是个天使
JJ didn't do that. He's an angel.
我只是在替他说话 让他吐去
I just talk for the guy! Make him puke!
迪梅奥一家 我们都知道JJ是幕后凶手
DiMeos, we all know JJ's behind this.
你想要我们做什么 新板子几周后才到
What do you want us to do? The new board doesn't arrive for weeks.
保险公♥司♥
"Ugh. Insurance.
人们还说我邪恶
And people say I'm evil."
你真幽默
You're fun.
我们不能等几周
We're not gonna wait weeks.
很幸运 拉斐特中学提供驱魔服务
Luckily, Lafayette does offer exorcism services.
我们有个常驻专家正在等着见我们
We have a resident expert who is waiting to see us.
你们好
Yo, there!
你是驱魔师吗
You're the exorcist?
冷门知识 网上主持婚礼的那个证
Oh, little-known fact -- those online certificates you get
也包含了驱魔活动
to perform a wedding also cover exorcisms.
那么 你们先扶JJ躺在桌子上
So, just get JJ up on the table
我去洗干净
while I go wash up.
我不想染上他的病 相信我
I don't want what he has, and believe me,
他也不想染上我的病
he does not want what I have.
别这样做
"Don't do this."
JJ 是你在说话吗
Oh, JJ. Is that you?
你为什么说"别这样做"
What do you mean, "Don't do this"?
我玩得很开心
"I'm having fun.
让我感觉很有力量
It's..." E-M-- "...empowering."
你想要什么我都为之而战
I've always fought for everything you wanted.
我希望你拉伸过了 因为要开始驱魔运动了
I hope you've stretched, because it's time to exorcise!
JJ超能力 激活
JJ powers, activate!
好的 我们带你出去
Right. Let's get you out of here.
玛雅 你俩靠自己吧
Maya, you two are on your own.
JJ 别逼我跑了
JJ! Stop running me this instant!
JJ 逼他跳
JJ, make him skip!
JJ
JJ!
你们的工作不容易
Your job is not easy.
迪伦 JJ跑掉了 你妈妈在帮他
Dylan, JJ's gone rogue, and your mom's helping him,
我们无法阻止他
and there's no way we can stop them,
因为学校太便利了
because of how accessible the school is.
不客气
You're welcome.
我们可以阻止他
Ohh, we can stop him --
通过让学校成为轮椅的噩梦
by making this school a wheelchair nightmare.
爸爸 接住
Dad, catch.
那么男人 时间却那么短
So tough for such a short time.
怎么回事
What's this?
JJ 别逼我扇自己了
JJ, stop making me slap me!
你们在毁坏轮椅斜坡吗
Are you destroying wheelchair ramps?
鲍尔斯老师 该你上了
Mr. Powers, you're up.
JJ·迪梅奥 以"与好友结婚网"
JJ DiMeo, by the power vested in me
赐予我的力量
by marry-your-friends.Com,
我们今天齐聚在这个美丽的葡萄庄园...
we are gathered here today at this lovely vineyard to --
不不不
Oh! Oh, no, no, no, no, no, no!
我不要汽水
I don't want a soda!
JJ 不要
JJ, don't!
他是唯一一个让我及格的老师
He's the only teacher not flunking me.
对了 下段谈话说的正是这个
Oh! And that's gonna be our next conversation.
JJ
Oh, JJ!
我一直支持你 这很难
I've always been your champion, but this is really hard.
一方面 你独♥立♥而有力量
I mean, on one hand, you're empowered and independent,
这很好 但另一方面
and that's good, but on the other hand,
你邪恶而且在杀人 这不太好
you're evil and killing people, and that's sort of bad.
玛雅
Maya!
好吧
Fine.
附身JJ的恶灵
Evil spirit controlling JJ,
我会怀念你破坏性的做法
I'll miss your destructive ways,
但是时候让你离开了
but it's time for you to move on.
知道吗 玛雅 我拜访你们一家
"You know, Maya, I visited your family
是为了消灭人类
to annihilate mankind,
但你消灭了更重要的东西
but you've annihilated something more important --
我对残疾的误解
my misconceptions on disability."
你在离开前能再做一件事吗
Can you do one more thing before you go?
我能看到我的屁♥股♥
I can see my butt!
我回来了
"I'm..." B-A-- "...back."
太好了
Yes! Yeah!
我们想念你 兄弟
We missed you, buddy.
感觉好些了吗
Hey! Feeling better?
太好了 正好赶上密室逃脱
Great. Just in time for the escape room.
去我的派对了 迪梅奥一家
Off to my party, DiMeos!
嗨呀
Shamone!
迪伦 那是让JJ生病的糖果
Dylan! That's the candy that made JJ sick.
不 没事的
Oh, no, it's okay.
JJ吃的是奶糖
JJ had the milk chew.
这是辛辛那提蛋糖
This is the Cincinnati Egg Bar.
别急 肯尼斯
Uh...not so fast, Kenneth.
你继续负责发糖果 直到迪伦恢复
You're back on trick-or-treat duty until Dylan's better.
嗨呀
Shamone.
我必须再次推迟我们的预定
Hi, I have to postpone our reservation again.
对 我是"锁定"男
Yeah, the "Lock us in" Guy.
那你为什么没笑
Then -- Then why didn't you laugh?
亲爱的
Oh, darling.
肯尼斯
Oi, Kenneth?!
我很抱歉让他们拿到了糖
I'm sorry I let them get at the candy,
但我已经换到了《太坏了》迈克尔
but I'm down to "Bad" Michael already,
我甚至还没离开屋子
and I haven't even left the house.
拜托 说得好像你没有三套《颤栗》戏服一样
Oh, please. Like you don't have three outfits for "Thriller".
好了 亲爱的
Alright, my darling.
你休养的时候想看什么恐怖电影
What horror film do you want to watch while you get through this?
《怪诞星期五》怎么样
What about "Freaky Friday"?
换身体的那部电影吗
The body-swap movie?
换身体一点都不可怕
Body-swapping isn't even scary.
这取决于和谁换身体
Well, it depends on who you swap bodies with.
我不能嫁给瑞安 恶心
I can't marry Ryan! Ew!
-好吧 -慢点 迪伦
- Okay. - Slow down, Dylan!
不 你跟上我
No! You keep up!
但是 迪伦
But, Dylan!
雷
Ray!
左脚 右脚
What is so hard about
左脚 右脚 这有什么难的
"Left foot, right foot, left foot, right foot"?
如我所说 那并不是真正长颈鹿的步态
Like I've said, that's not a real giraffe's walking gait.
我们到底要不要追求精确啊
I mean, are we going for accuracy or not?
没人看守的碗
An unguarded bowl?
标语牌写着 请拿一个
Hey! The sign says "Please take one".
请拿一个
是啊 请拿一个碗的糖果
Yeah -- "Take one bowl of candy."
雷 你不能一直活在焦虑之中
Ray, you can't live your life in a state of constant anxiety.
而你不能一直
And you can't just breeze through life
不尊重社会契约
with no respect for the social contract.
最后说一次 我不知道社会契约是什么
For the last time, I don't know what the social contract is!
更像我一些吧
Ugh! Just be more like me!
这个碗上之前有雕刻的我们的脸吗
Did this bowl have our faces carved on it before?
我
I...
请拿一个
"Take one."
迪伦 起床
Dylan! Wake up!
别激动 我起来了
Relax, dude. I'm up.
我为什么用雷的蠢声音说话
Why did I say that in Ray's dumb voice?
剧集 | 无言有爱(2016) | 导航列表