剧集 | 无言有爱(2016) | 导航列表
什么
What?
你
You...
马上来卧室
Bedroom, now.
我没明白 这是好事还是坏事
I'm confused. Is this good or bad?
-坏事 -坏事
- Bad! - Bad.
学到了
Lesson learned.
你是个好爸爸
You're a good father.
这是我努力获得的
Earn this.
我能看出你很矛盾 但是别矛盾
I can see you're conflicted, but don't be, okay?
我真的很厉害 首先我就放倒你
I'm really good. First, I'll just take you down.
对 就像这样
Right. Like that.
如果我让你赢
If I were to let you win,
我们第一次约会会带我去哪里
where would you take me on our first date?
吃披萨
Pizza?
吃牛排 吃牛排
Uh, s-steak! Steak!
去一个高档的餐厅 有很多叉子
Somewhere really fancy with lots of forks.
-有太多把 五把 -好
- Too many -- like five. - Okay.
我不会随便为了别人这样做 所以好好对我
I wouldn't do this for just anyone, so...treat me right.
让我值得
Make it worth it.
成交
Deal.
抱歉 我不想这样
Yeah, I'm sorry. I'm not feeling this.
获胜者 迪梅奥
Winner -- DiMeo!
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我做不到
I couldn't do it.
我想这就是道别了
I guess this is goodbye.
那是我的初吻
That was my first kiss.
那是我第一次输
That was my first loss.
我不介意
I didn't mind it.
我也是
Yeah. Me, neither.
各让一步然后去吃汉堡包怎么样
Compromise and say burgers?
-好啊 -从垫子上下去
- Yeah. - Get off the mat!
雄性大猩猩
...while the male gorilla
出现在矮树丛 寻找食物
emerges from the brush searching for food...
雷 我能和你坦白一件事吗
Ray, can I be honest with you about something?
今天早些时候你和那女孩聊天时
When you were talking with that girl earlier today,
我有些嫉妒
it made me kind of jealous.
泰勒 你没什么好嫉妒的
Taylor, you've got nothing to be jealous about --
相信我
believe me.
你跟我说实话
And you being honest with me
也让我想跟你说实话了
makes me want to be honest with you.
所以
So...
如果有什么事我会跟你说的
...I will, if it ever comes up.
好吧 我得和你说一件事
Okay, there is something I need to tell you about.
拉斯让我吓坏了 所以我邀请了金伯莉
I got freaked out by Lars, so I invited Kimberly.
我希望你嫉妒
I wanted you to be jealous.
雷
Ray!
这可不好
Not cool.
但也很讨人喜欢
But kind of flattering.
我感激你的坦诚
And I appreciate the honesty.
我就知道你会明白
See, I knew you'd understand.
不再玩把戏了
And no more games.
她误会了 吻了我
She got the wrong idea and she kissed me.
什么
What?
不 我没有吻回去
No, I didn't kiss her back.
这是坦诚 这很好
See, this is honesty. It's good.
再用你的小拳拳捶我
Hit me cutely again.
你让她吻你了吗
You let her kiss you?
我没让她 她就那样做了
I didn't let her. She just did it.
别人突然吻你时 你也没办法阻拦
There's nothing you can do when someone just kisses you.
好吧 下次我会这样做
Okay, see, next time I'll do that.
你吻了别人吗
You kissed someone else?
你该走了
You need to go.
几分钟后再回来 还是...
And come back in a couple of minutes or...
再也别回来了
Or never.
天啊 真顺利
God, that works so well.
好吧 送你去洛莉那里
Now, let's get you over to Lori for the traffic.
高速公路情况如何
How's it looking out there on the freeways?
你们的成年儿子有个声明 他让我念出来
Your adult son has a statement he's asked me to read.
我想为我离开和我说过的话道歉
"I want to apologize for leaving and for all I said.
那很没礼貌 不知感恩 孩子气
It was rude, ungrateful, and childish.
对不起
I'm sorry.
谢谢你们今天做的事
Thanks for all you did today
和在我18年生命中做的所有事
and all you've done my first 18 years."
那是该死的文身吗
Is that a bloody tattoo?
是的 是个该死的文身
"Yes, Mom, it is a bloody tattoo."
时机猜得很准嘛
Good guess on the timing.
一开始我文身是想对你们发泄
"At first I wanted to get one to lash out at you.
那真蠢
That's dumb.
但我的确想纪念我的18岁生日
But I did want to mark my 18th birthday."
小鲸鱼福奇
Fudgie the Whale.
我不讨厌它
I don't hate it.
但在我吐槽之前
But before I turn on it,
你想让我们给你看你的礼物吗
do you want us to show you your present?
瞧瞧
Ta-da!
我知道我们有车♥库♥
"I know we have a G-A-- garage."
我们曾经有车♥库♥
We had a garage.
你是大人了 这是你的洞穴
You are a man. This is your cave.
你该有空间
You deserve a space.
这是附近的 但不同的房♥子
This is a nearby, but different, roof.
我们还得打扫 但我们会的
We still have to clean it out, but we will.
我们拿来了一些你的成年东西
And we brought in some of your grown-up things.
你可以用你的刀子和感冒药
So you can kick back with your knife and,
反击
for some reason, cold medicine.
你怎么觉得
So, what do you think?
我只有一个问题
"I just have one Q-U-- question."
随便问 亲爱的
Anything, darling.
你们还在我的洞穴里干嘛
"What are you still doing in my C-A-- cave?"
他喜欢
He loves it.
生日快乐 宝贝
Happy birthday, buddy.
我们怎么知道什么时候该回来
How will we know when we're meant to come back?
原来 鲁比 我们约会时
Well, it turns out, Ruby, that while we were going out,
我实际上正和我女友认真恋爱
I was actually in an exclusive relationship with my girlfriend,
那女友现在成了我老婆
and that girlfriend is now my wife,
她想告诉你 我退出市场
and she would like you to know that I am off the market...
-20年 -20年了
- 20 years. - ...and have been for 20 years.
我的婚姻很顺利
My marriage is going great.
谢谢 鲁比就这样
Thank you. Classic Ruby.
我还是不懂你怎么不知道我们是专一关系
I still don't get how you didn't realize that we were exclusive.
这让我想知道还有什么事没提到
I mean, it makes a person wonder what else needs to be named.
好吧 我们不是开放婚姻
Okay. We are not in an open marriage.
不许调情
No flirting.
除开为了免罚单
Except to get out of tickets.
不许在社交媒体上关注高中的前任
No friending high-school exes on social media.
是啊
Yeah.
对对对
Yeah, yep, yep, yep.
我得看看我的电脑
I just -- I have to check my computer
这完全不相关
for something unrelated.
你在逗我吗
Are you kidding me?!
我鳄梨酱做得超好吃
I make awesome guacamole.
这很管用 我不...
It just works. I don't -- It's --
剧集 | 无言有爱(2016) | 导航列表