剧集 | 无言有爱(2016) | 导航列表
Dylan, don't fight it.
我们不需要保守的人
We don't need a stick in the mud.
你本可能跟我一样 有个很酷的外号♥
You could have a cool nickname like me.
也许是塞任
Maybe Siren.
我是格斯·斯奎泽尔
"I'm Girth Squeezel."
格斯·斯奎泽尔
Girth Squeezel?
好 说够了
Okay, enough talk.
我还得对车扔鸡蛋呢
I've got a car to egg.
哇
"Wow."
布雷泽扔鸡蛋就跟雷一样
B-L -- "Blaze throws a lot like Ray."
好了 最后一个
Alright, last one.
你们为什么让我做这事
Why did you guys let me do that?!
我是雷
I'm Ray!
好吧 在这种时候 你们对救援者
Alright, now, in times like this, it's common
产生无法抵抗的吸引力是很常见的
to feel an overpowering attraction to your rescuer.
等我穿上鞋子 我们再来解决那些情绪
We'll sort out those emotions once I get my shoes back on.
怎么了 英雄
What's up, hero?
大家好啊
Hey...guys!
你不下来吗 大个子
Aren't you gonna come down, big guy?
我
You know, I...
实际上 我要做一些救援后检查t
Actually, I've got some post-rescue inspection stuff
只是想
to -- you know, just want to...
我不懂了
I don't understand.
他的另一段在凳子上
Well, the rest of him is there on the bench.
但这无所谓 因为他是英
But it doesn't matter because he's a her--
别想着变高了 亲爱的
Forget tall, darling.
重要的是你是个伟大的人
What's important is that you're the bigger man.
我变高时看到了很多东西
I saw things up there!
你们很多人都会秃头
A lot of you are going bald!
这是我拥有的最贵的东西
This is the most expensive thing I own.
一个望远镜换一个坏掉的牌子吧
One telescope for one broken sign?
算你走运 我没报♥警♥
You're lucky I don't call the police.
如果我再看到你在这附近 我会报♥警♥
If I see you around here again, I will.
他们会找到你的 布雷泽
And they will find you, Blaze.
他们会找到你的
They will find you.
你是对的
You were right.
我那样很不负责 我回来了
That was irresponsible of me, and I'm back.
但站在同一边感觉挺好
But it was nice to be on the same side.
你之前很负责 迪伦
You were responsible, Dylan.
也许我们现在都能做负责的人
Maybe we can all be responsible ones now.
走吧 胆小鬼 开车
Come on, weenie! Drive!
这张50元亚马逊礼品卡出♥售♥价为34.95元
This $50 Amazon gift card is sold for $34...95.
DJ肯尼斯认为这场筹款会不过如此
Okay, DJ Kenneth thinks this fundraiser's only going so-so.
-今天到此... -肯尼斯
- That concludes -- - Uh, Kenneth!
我还有东西要拍卖♥♥
I got something else to auction.
是如何对待DJ的教程吗
Well, is it lessons on how to treat a deejay?
因为他们用得上
'Cause they could use that!
我总是认为跟我家庭情况不同的人
I always thought people with families different from mine
没法理解我
couldn't understand me,
但是将这女人困在电梯后
but after trapping this woman in an elevator --
不 她没事
No, no, she's fine.
莎拉 告诉他们你没事
I mean, Sarah, tell them you're fine.
我的背有点疼
Well, my back hurts a little bit.
她没事
She's fine.
总之 我意识到
Anyway, I realized
你们都有拥有欲望和需要的JJ
that you all have JJs with wants and needs
那些欲望和需求和我孩子的一样重要
that are just as important as my child's.
我成功让我儿子能得偿所愿
I don't succeed at getting my kid what he wants
并不是因为他想要的比你们更重要
just because his stuff matters more than yours.
而是因为我内心干劲十足
I get it 'cause I've got a lot of fight in me
我已经练习很多次了
and I've had to do much practice.
总之 那就是我要拍卖♥♥的
So, anyway, that's what I'm offering --
我为你想要的任何东西奋斗
me fighting for anything you desire.
一次100元
100 bucks a pop.
收益会捐给拉斐特击剑队
Proceeds go to the Lafayette fencing team.
有人想要吗
Any takers?
-这里 -要 这里
- Over here! - Yes! Here!
瞧瞧你们
Look at you all!
肯尼斯 这些观众真棒
Kenneth, this is some crowd!
什么都别说 听着就好
Don't -- D-Don't say anything. Just -- Just listen.
我今晚过来
I didn't come here tonight
不是想用增高鞋骗你们的
intending to deceive you with magical shoes,
但我穿上了鞋 喜欢它们给我的自信
but I put them on, and I liked the confidence they gave me,
我喜欢你们看我的眼神
and I liked the way you looked at me in them.
但那不是真的 这才是
But it wasn't real. This is.
我是个矮子
I am a not-tall man.
做这种事需要很大的勇气
You know, it takes a lot of nerve to do something like that.
承认需要更大的勇气
Even more to admit it.
-你不生气吗 -生气啊
- You're not mad? - Yeah.
我很生气我受到了激励 要承认自己的不安感
Mad at how inspired I am to admit my own insecurity.
我叫卡尔
My name's Carl.
我总是认为服务员在对我妻子调情
And I always think waiters are hitting on my wife.
我染了头发
I dye my hair.
我天生是黑发男子 但我讨厌那样
I'm a natural brunet, but I-I hate it.
我身材不好
I'm not in shape.
才不是
No!
我只是穿着塑形内衣 看
I'm just wearing a man girdle. Look.
太棒了
Awesome!
你今天改变了别人的人生 吉米
You changed lives today, Jimmy.
不管你穿没穿厚底鞋
Platform shoes or not...
你对我来说总是很高大
...you'll always be tall to me.
还有我
And me.
还有我
And me.
这是我参加的
This is the best, weirdest...
最棒的 最奇怪的 第一场筹款会
first fundraiser I have ever been to.
西班牙俱乐部的课本
So, textbooks for the Spanish club,
击剑队要恢复
fencing's gonna be reinstated,
一位家长想要减少饮水器的数量
and one of the parents wants fewer water fountains,
不知道为何
for some reason.
这清单很奇怪
This list is strange.
我让各位父母得偿所愿了
I'm getting parents everything they want!
瞧瞧你 回报社会
Look at you, giving back.
是啊 我乐意
Yeah, and I want to.
米勒博士 我不常说这话
Dr. Miller, I don't say this very often,
但是谢谢你做的一切
but thank you -- for everything.
我们喜欢成为这个社区的一员
We love being part of this community.
我们回家了
We're home.
怎么了
What's wrong?
现在时机不合适
Oh, now's not the time.
但我跟JJ的老师聊过了
But I've spoken with JJ's teachers.
他
He's...
今年没法毕业了
not gonna graduate this year.
怎么了
What up?
这件事太棒了吗
Too much of a good thing?
好
Alright.
爸妈会注意到我的望远镜不见了
So, Mom and Dad are gonna notice that my telescope is gone,
但那没事 因为我们现在是好哥们了
but it'll be fine, because we're all pals now.
我们可以支持彼此
We can back each other up.
故事是这样的 我们看见了一个贫穷的女学生
So, the story is, we saw a poor, young schoolgirl.
她跟我们说她的梦想是成为天文学家 但是
She told us her dream was to be an astronomer, but --
听起来很棒 雷
Sounds great, Ray.
你们不会支持我 对吧
You guys aren't gonna have my back, are you?
不会
No.
好吧 我想这就回到开始了
Alright, I guess it's back to where we started --
迪伦和JJ对胆小鬼
Dylan and JJ against the weenie.
我还有爸妈给我的20块
At least I still have the 20 bucks Mom and Dad gave us.
给我 不然我告诉他们你
"Give it to me, or I'll tell them you..."
开车了
D-R -- "Drove."
之前的团队真有趣
Fun team while it lasted.
我想我们会永远有那些回忆
Guess we'll always have the memories.
不 那些也给我
剧集 | 无言有爱(2016) | 导航列表