剧集 | 无言有爱(2016) | 导航列表
这是超棒的密室逃脱
This is an awesome escape room!
各位 过来
Everyone, get over here.
各位 瞧 一根香蕉
Guys, look! A banana.
也许这是线索
Maybe it's a clue.
喂 面具男
Oh, oh, oh. Oi! Masked man?
我们找到了香蕉
We found the banana!
挑战是要准时
The challenge is to be on time!
滴答滴答 玛雅
Ticktock, Maya.
等等 为了出去
Wow, wait -- so, in order to get out,
妈妈得准时吗
Mom has to be on time?
这是你最糟糕的噩梦
This is your worst nightmare.
等等 这的确是我的噩梦
Wait. This is my nightmare.
现在我知道这是噩梦 我就能控制它了
Now that I know it's a dream, I can control it.
我们现在在草地
We're in a meadow.
一位美女
A beautiful maiden --
滴答滴答
Ticktock.
糟糕
Oh, snap!
拜托 在时间上
Come on! "On time"!
我踩着钟呢
I'm actually on a clock!
真的吗 这本该是容易的密室
Seriously? This was supposed to be the easy room.
算了
You know what? Forget it.
去下一间房♥
Into the next room.
他们照搬了我们的客厅吗
They re-created our living room?
太疯狂了
This is crazy!
知道什么才疯狂吗
You know what's crazy?
这一切才40元
This whole thing was only $40!
遵守规定
遵守规定
"Follow the rules".
我为什么时候不遵守了
When do I ever not?
别碰
"Do not touch."
肯定有一把我们能碰的钥匙
So there must be a key that we can touch.
别碰 别碰 别碰
"Do not touch," "Do not touch," "Do not touch."
漏洞 抓可不是碰
Loophole -- a grab is not a touch.
不 等等
No, wait!
漏洞没用 对吧
Loophole doesn't work, does it? No.
这怎么还没让我醒来
How does this not wake me up?!
我来帮你
I'll help you.
我们该用雷的断手
Ooh! We're supposed to use the banana
拿香蕉
with Ray's severed hand.
香蕉不是线索 是我的零食
The banana's not a clue! It's my snack!
做得好 亲爱的 拿到钥匙了
Oh, well done, darling. I got the key.
-真棒 -真的吗
- Yes! - Seriously?
在遵守规定的谜题里作弊
Cheating on the puzzle about following the rules?
哎呀呀
Ay yi yi yi yi-yi-yi.
这场折磨什么时候结束啊
When will this torture end?
各位 我觉得我们需要钥匙来打开箱子
Guys, I think we need the key to open this box.
扣篮
另一个房♥间的钥匙吗
Oh. The key from the other room?
我很早就搞丢了
Yeah, no, I lost that ages ago.
难以置信
Unbelievable. Ugh!
扣篮
"Dunk a basketball".
那不可能 我们谁都做不到
"That's impossible. None of us can do that."
我可以扣篮
I can dunk.
怎么了 我高啊
What? I have ups.
似乎我们被下毒了
Looks...like we're being poisoned.
没时间拉伸了
No time to stretch.
欢呼吧
Bring in da noise.
一起放克
Bring in da funk!
努力满分
"A" For effort.
洞好深
This hole is so deep!
爸爸死了
Dad's dead!
蠢香蕉手
Stupid banana hand!
难以置信我要说这话
Oh, I can't believe I'm saying this,
但我真希望肯尼斯能来扣篮
but I wish Kenneth was here to dunk.
没错
Exactly!
肯尼斯 你在这里干什么
Kenneth, what are you doing here?!
我建造了这里
I built this whole place
来给你们上一系列思想品德课
to teach you a series of moral lessons.
要准时 因为你们总是让我等
"Be on time" Because you always make me wait.
遵守规定 因为你们从来不遵守
"Follow the rules" Because you never do.
扣篮 因为
And "Dunk a basketball" Because...
我也想被邀请来参加密室逃脱
I also want to be invited to escape rooms.
很公平 肯尼斯
That seems fair, Kenneth.
好了 我来带大家出去吧 免得我的煤气毒死我们
Aright, well, let me get us out of here before my gas kills us.
看看
Check it.
有一阵子没运动了
Guess it's been a while.
糟糕
Oops.
那个梦是怎么回事
What was with that dream?
我都没吃放了很久的糖果
I didn't even eat the old candy.
我就吃了给小孩准备的糖果
I just ate what we've been giving trick-or-treaters.
我给了那些孩子
So, I gave all those kids...
糟糕
Oops.
看来放了很久的糖果有不同的副作用
I guess that old candy has a variety of side effects.
我会说是
I'll say it does.
亲亲我们 肯尼斯
Give us a kiss, Kenneth.
什么
What?
还有我 肯尼斯
And me, Kenneth.
对 为了万圣节亲我们俩
Yeah, kiss us both for Halloween.
-不要 -亲我们
- No. - Kiss us.
-不要 -亲我们
- No! - Kiss us.
不 不
No! Nooooooooo!!
天啊
Oh, my God.
《返老还童》的迈克尔·杰克逊是完美戏服
Benjamin Button Michael Jackson is the perfect costume!
热水浴万圣节小睡 你又做到了
Oh, hot tub Halloween nap, you done done it again.
剧集 | 无言有爱(2016) | 导航列表