剧集 | 无言有爱(2016) | 导航列表
午夜时分 JJ 18岁 要开始了
Coming up on midnight, JJ. 18, here we come.
我们为什么要庆祝这个
How can we be celebrating this?
这不是生日 这是绑♥架♥
It's not a birthday. It's a kidnapping.
这孩子消失了
This baby has vanished,
他被一个陌生人
and he's been replaced by some...
-取代了 -15秒 JJ
- strange man. - 15 seconds, JJ.
如果你想杀某人 不作为成年人被审判
If you want to kill someone and not be tried as an adult,
现在是你的机会哦
now's your chance.
5秒
5 seconds.
好了 孩子们 我们都知道为什么来这里
All right, kids. We all know why we're here.
Three...two...
你这么年轻 儿子都成年了
You look way too young to have an adult son.
我挺喜欢的
Oh, I quite like that.
无言有爱 第二季第十四集
好 JJ 关于你的生日派对
Okay, JJ, so, about your party --
我们每年都给你买♥♥同样的蛋糕
we've got you the same cake every year.
你依然想要小鲸鱼福奇吗
Do you still want Fudgie the Whale,
还是说你想要成熟一点的蛋糕
or do you want something a bit more grown up?
迪伦想要福奇
"Dylan wants Fudgie."
什么 不 我从没说过
What? No, I never said that.
迪伦想要福奇
"Dylan. Wants. Fudgie!"
好吧 我背锅 但注意你的语气
Fine. I'll be your fall guy, but watch the tone.
我有五年时间可以杀你 不用负责
I've got five years to kill you with no consequences.
我要澄清一下 不是这样的
I-I wanna be clear -- that's -- that's not the case.
我听说你要和肯尼斯做一些特别的事
So, I understand you're going to do something special
来庆祝18岁
with Kenneth to celebrate 18.
我允许了
You have my permission.
-不需要 -我已经允许了
- "Don't need it." - Yeah, well, it's there.
-不要 -接受就行了
- "Don't want it." - Just take it!
但记住 唯一能被接受的文身
But do remember the only acceptable tattoo
是一颗里面写着"妈妈"的爱心
is a heart with the word "Mum" Written inside it,
只有这样 当你昏迷时
and only then if you're in a coma
你才有方法告诉别人
and you have no other way of telling people
你有多爱你妈妈
how much you love your mother.
-不文身 -谢谢
- No tattoos. - Thank you.
只有这件事你不能做
That's the one thing you can't do.
知道了
Got it.
这是你其他不能做的事的清单
And here's a list of the other things you can't do.
各位
Hey, guys.
泰勒正和她新的
Taylor is on her way over
交换留学生在来这里的途中
with her new foreign-exchange student.
JJ喜欢哦
"Ooh, JJ like-y."
恶心 让他读奇怪的话
Eww. Make him read the weird stuff.
拉斯碰巧是个男人
As it happens, Lars is a guy.
泰勒和一个男人住一起吗
Um, Taylor's got a guy staying with her?
是的 我完全不介意
Yes. And I'm beyond okay with it.
时代变了 现在没什么比信任女性
It's modern times, and there's nothing more masculine
更有男子气概了
than trusting a woman.
勾搭美国男人的女友
"Doing some American guy's girlfriend
更有男子气概
is more masculine."
雷 这是拉斯
Hi, Ray. This is Lars.
拉斯 很高兴见到你
Hi, Lars. It's so nice to meet you.
这是那个要给我夹克的男孩吗
This is boy who give me jacket?
我是那个会借你夹克的男孩
I'm the boy who's gonna lend you a jacket.
但我不仅如此
But I'm so much more than that.
泰勒和我
Taylor and I are, uh...
这就像童装
This is like baby jacket.
必须走了 拉斯要送我上学
Well, gotta go. Lars is taking me to school.
他会开车 非常酷
He drives, which is awesome.
要不我和你一起去吧
Why don't I just come with you?
但你上的是另一所学校
But you go to a different school.
是的 我顺路去你学校
Yeah, I'll just take a ride to your school
然后再搭车去我学校 节省大家的时间
and then hitch a ride to mine, save us all some time.
非常简单
Easy peasy.
好
Okay.
也许泰勒不喜欢荷尔蒙扑鼻的帅气
Hey, maybe Taylor's not into the obscenely beautiful.
完全对
Exactly.
绿帽不会自己戴上的
Well, the cuckold's horns aren't gonna wear themselves.
你喷的那个纸团
That spitball you were shooting --
真有趣 顺便说句 我很喜欢
really funny, by the way, big fan --
只不过你喷到我了
except yours hit me.
你打算怎么做呢
What are you gonna do about it?
我不知道 有什么建议吗
I don't know. Any suggestions?
跟我来
Hey! Come with me.
留校吗
Detention?
我今天没空
Today doesn't really work for me.
下次再说吧
Let's make plans for another time.
我不想让你留校
I don't want to give you detention.
我要你加入我的摔跤队
I want you to join my wrestling team.
你摔倒了那个大个子男孩 我觉得你有能力
You took down that bigger kid. I think you got what it takes.
有了继女以后
Now that I got a stepdaughter,
我认为女孩有权利做这种事
I think girls should be allowed to do stuff like this.
感谢你分享自己的故事
Huh. Thanks for the context?
但我不是摔跤手
But I am not a wrestler.
我是跑步者 我也很快
I'm a runner. I'm fast, too.
那是什么
Hey, what's that over there?
我完美的逃脱
Me making the perfect getaway.
很抱歉 我非常快
I'm so sorry. I am insanely fast, so...
你一定很疼
that must have hurt.
不 我很抱歉
No, I-I-I'm sorry.
我身体很硬 所以你一定很疼
My body is like rock hard, so that -- that had to hurt.
我猜我们都是天赋异禀的典范
I guess we're both perfect specimens.
幸会 我是迪伦
Nice to meet you. Dylan.
我是雷夫
I'm Rev.
雷夫 你迟到了 过来
Revere! You're late. Get over here.
你奇怪的男孩运动 也许我可以试试
Your weird boy sport -- Maybe I'll check it out.
JJ 我的成年朋友
JJ, my of-age friend,
这里是开始派对的完美地点
this is the place to get this party started.
一个男人可以成为男人的地方
Somewhere a man can be a man.
我们要一些彩票
We would like some lottery tickets,
丁烷和最便宜的雪茄
some butane, and your cheapest cigar.
你刚满18岁吗
You just turn 18?
开始吧
Let's do this.
不错
Nice.
催眠还是不催眠
Drowsy or non-drowsy?
不催眠
Non-drowsy.
我觉得你会很满意的
I think you'll be very happy with that.
我租过一部我以为是毛♥片♥的纪录片
I rented a documentary I thought was porn.
完全改变了我的人生观
It really changed my take.
让我问问你
Let me ask you this.
你是那种刚满18岁的普通男孩
Are you one of those normal just-turned-18 kids,
还是那种想寻求刺♥激♥的男孩
or do you wanna get weird?
普通的
Normal.
我只是想给他些干冰
Oh, yeah, I was gonna offer you some dry ice.
那就刺♥激♥吧
Oh, weird then.
爸爸 我需要你的帮助
Dad, I need your help.
我觉得拉斯也许是个威胁
I think this Lars guy might be a threat.
"也许"
"Might be"?
雷 我都想为拉斯离开你妈妈了
Ray, I'm thinking of leaving your mother for Lars.
我行李都收好了
I have a bag packed.
爸爸 我是认真的
Dad, I'm serious.
我该怎么做
What should I do?
做自己 她一开始爱的就是你
Be yourself. That's who she fell for in the first place.
-你是这样做的吗 -当然不是
- Is that what you'd do? - Of course not.
-笨蛋才这样 -告诉我你会怎么做
- That's for suckers. - So, tell me what you'd do.
这段对话结束了
This conversation is over.
什么 为什么
What? Why?
因为你没招吗
Because you have no game?
因为我招太多了
Because I have too much game.
你以为你妈妈是
You think your mother's the first girl
我第一个攀上的天鹅吗
I've gotten who was out of my league?
剧集 | 无言有爱(2016) | 导航列表