剧集 | 无言有爱(2016) | 导航列表
想排我前面吗
Want to cut in front of me?
你是JJ
You're JJ.
你是诺拉
"And you're Nora."
我们一起就是...
And together we're...
乔拉
Jora!
很冒犯人
It's offensive.
就连我沉默的呆助工都认为我们应该在一起
Even my silent goon aide thinks we should be together.
这种凑对会持续多久
"How long can this..." S-H-- "...shipping go on?"
脑残粉永不言弃
Shippers never give up.
抗拒只会令他们更狂热
Fighting it only makes them ship harder.
我们为什么不让他们如愿
Why don't we give them what they want, then?
我们约会吧
Let's date.
诺拉 我受宠若惊 但是
"Nora, I'm flattered, but..."
我帮你说完 你看起来很刻薄
I'll finish the thought. You seem mean.
不是真恋爱 是假的
Not a real relationship. A fake one.
把奶瓶给婴儿
Give the babies their bottles,
然后分手 继续生活
then break up and get on with our lives.
你知道我喜欢这计划的哪点吗
Y-You know what I kind of like about that plan?
你谈恋爱会让其他女孩
You in a relationship makes other girls
觉得可以和你约会
see you as dateable.
我猜乔拉时刻到了
"I guess it's Jora time."
开始了
It's happening!
雷 我需要你的帮助
Ray, I need your help.
学校的孩子太没劲了
The kids at school stink.
你和我要来一出
You and I are gonna pull off
兄妹返校节大恶作剧
a giant brother-sister homecoming prank.
迪伦 我们正在计划未来呢
Dylan, we're trying to plan a future here.
我们没时间搞伪装成传统的轻微冒犯性言行
We don't have time for micro-aggressions masquerading as tradition.
你
You.
是你干的
You did this.
你也可以多用用建议信箱
You're welcome to use the suggestion box
就像我一样
just as much as I am.
好了 回到现实
Okay, back to reality.
在2040年
In 2040,
我们会搬去斯科茨代尔 因为
we'll move to Scottsdale because of the...
低所得税和太阳能电网
Low income tax and solar-based energy grid.
但我们的房♥子要能住得下我们 我们的孩子
But we'll need a house that's big enough for us, our kids,
或许还有我们的两个特殊需要兄弟
and maybe both of our special-needs brothers.
我是洛根唯一的姐姐 JJ能和迪伦一起住吗
I'm Logan's only sibling, so can JJ live with Dylan?
她会接受的 但她丈夫会吗
She'd be open to that, but would her husband?
她需要跟爱JJ 并愿意和他一起住的人结婚
She'd need to marry someone who loves JJ and wants him around.
你们听说拉斐特中学禁止
Hey, y'all hear this mess about Lafayette
返校节恶作剧的破事了吗
banning homecoming pranks?
搞什么啊
The hell!
沙士汽水 你们都喜欢沙士汽水
Root beer -- You both like root beer.
这是干嘛 你们要做什么
What is this? What are you doing?
我们什么也没做
We're not doing anything.
但命运中注定的事
But when something's meant to be,
自会发生
it just happens itself.
奇怪的表情是怎么回事
What's with the weird looks?
我能回去吃我的三明治吗
Can I just get back to my sandwich?
你知道谁喜欢三明治吗
You know who loves sandwiches?
这位黄金单身女
This eligible bachelorette.
-你看到那眼神了吗 -鸡皮疙瘩
- Did you see that look? - Chills.
等等
Wait a second!
你们是想凑我和迪伦吗
Are you trying to ship me and Dylan?
恶心
Oh, gross!
当然是18岁以后 你只用先把自己许给他
Not until you're 18! Just promise yourself to him.
-雷 你在干什么 -关于撮合你妹妹
- Ray, what are you doing? - What have we told you
我们是怎么叮嘱你的 雷
about trying to marry off your sister, Ray?
找个有钱人啊
Somebody rich!
你们毁了一切
You guys ruin everything!
如果他们不在一起
If they don't get together,
我和泰勒就要跟斯科茨代尔说拜拜了
it is bye-bye Scottsdale for Taylor and me.
我们完了
We're doomed!
雷 振作一点
Ray, pull yourself together!
我能再扇一次吗 感觉好满足
Ooh! May I do that again? It was very satisfying.
抱歉 亲爱的 你太怪了
Sorry! Darling, you are weird.
泰勒 以你的美貌不该掺和这种怪事
And, Taylor, you're far too pretty for this nonsense.
都怪我和你父亲
Your father and I are to blame.
我们搞坏了你 我们现在要修好你
We broke you, and we're going to fix you.
-怎么修 -对 怎么修
- How? - Yeah, how?
我们要教你放手 不考虑那么多
We're gonna teach you to let go, stop thinking so much.
-我们明天带他们去双重约会 -听起来很好玩
- Let's take them on a double date tomorrow. - That sounds fun.
我们的确有在寻找一些朋友
We have been looking for couple friends.
太怪了
So weird.
JJ和诺拉
你有什么故事 哥们
What is your story, man?
迪伦 你在做什么
Dylan? What are you doing?
这是恶作剧的一部分吗
Is this part of a prank?
不是
Nope.
我不想恶作剧了
I'm off the whole prank thing.
所以我想着试试做这个
So I figured I'd try this.
我只想参与一些事
I just wanted to be a part of something --
做到了
check.
享受一下快乐 做...
And have some fun -- ch--
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我不能昧着良心说"做到了"
I can't in good conscience say "Check."
我很高兴你来了 拿着
Well, I'm glad you're here. Take these.
去装饰米勒博士的办公室
Go spruce up Dr. Miller's office.
迪伦 你还好吗
Dylan? Are you okay?
我生错了时代
I was born at the wrong time.
你应该是鱼的
You should be fish.
你们都应该是鱼的
You should all be fish!
67班 欢迎回来 拉斐特中学
我在电视上见过人们这样做
I've seen people do this on TV,
但说实话
but I'll be honest --
我不知道我应该找什么
I do not know what I'm looking for.
如果你找到了我过去二十分钟的人生
Well, if you see the last 20 minutes of my life,
能还给我吗
can I have it back?
亲爱的 击球吧 别多想
Darling, just hit the ball. Don't overthink it.
我能帮你不多想
Well, I can help you not think.
太好了
Oh, good.
我下载了一个分♥析♥击球
I downloaded an app that determines
最佳角度的应用
the best angle for putting.
不不不
Oh, no. No, no, no, no, no, no.
别动脑子 亲爱的 直接挥杆
Just turn your brain off, darling, and swing at it.
吉米 上 教教他
Jimmy, go on -- show him.
对 就像那样
Ooh. Yeah, no, just like that,
但别打中胖子
but don't hit the fat guy.
他把他打惨了
He nailed him!
万一他起诉怎么办
What if he sues?
这会影响你家人的信用度
It'll affect your family's credit.
不
Oh, no!
如果我们信用度低怎么办
What would we do if our credit was bad?
也许他们也会取消雷的大学基金
Maybe they'll take Ray's college fund, as well.
我变成这样都怪你们
You're the reason I'm like this!
这里放朵小红花
And a little red flair here.
诺拉
"Wow, Nora.
你画返校节花车就像你接吻的
You're as good at painting homecoming floats
技术一样好
as you are at kissing."
我有好消息 大家
I have amazing news, everyone.
JJ和诺拉被提名为了
JJ and Nora have been nominated
返校节国王和王后
for Homecoming King and Queen!
返校节国王和王后要发表演讲吗
Do the Homecoming King and Queen get to give a speech?
很好 那我们就能上去
Great, then we can get up there
告诉大家他们有多蠢
and tell everybody how stupid they've been.
我认识他们
"I know these people.
我不想说任何人蠢
I don't want to call anybody stupid."
有时候只有当头棒喝才能教育他们
Sometimes you have to hit people over the head to educate them.
我不是来教育别人的
"I'm not here to educate anybody.
剧集 | 无言有爱(2016) | 导航列表