剧集 | 无言有爱(2016) | 导航列表
I-I...
我昨天没吃完哥斯拉卷
I couldn't finish the Godzilla Roll yesterday.
不不不
Oh, no, no, no, no, no, no, no,
不不不
no, no. No-no-no-no-no-no- no-no-no-no-no-no.
吉米
Jimmy.
她来了 快出去
She's here! Go on, get out! Get!
妈妈
Mummy.
你好 泰勒
Oh. Hello, Taylor.
你一定是
And you must be...
你好 迪梅奥太太 这是我弟弟洛根
Hi, Mrs. DiMeo. This is my brother, Logan.
我知道有点突然
I know it's last-minute,
但能让他加入我们吗
but would it be okay if he joined us?
当然可以
Sure. It's fine.
JJ看到夏令营的朋友会很高兴的
JJ will be happy to see one of his friends from camp.
你
"You."
你好
Hello.
再见
"Goodbye."
不 没时间搞什么神秘对立
Nope. No time for this mysterious feud.
妈妈来了
Mummy's here!
走吧 快走
Go on. Off you go.
去你们房♥间
Go to your room. Go to your room.
平和冷静
Peace and calm.
我恨我爸
I hate my dad!
听起来真糟 而且与我无关
That sounds terrible and not at all my problem!
老天啊
Oh, Lord!
汗都浸湿了我的高仿博柏利
I'm sweating straight through my convincing knock-off Burberry.
肯尼斯在哪
Where's Kenneth?!
他在厨房♥ 你又是谁
He's in the kitchen, whoever you are!
我是上校 带我去找他
I'm the Colonel! Lead me to him!
-他找到了我吗 -跟我来
- He found me?! - Follow me!
你究竟是怎么找到我的
How in the world did you find me?!
我有办法
I got my ways!
稳住 稳住
Steady. Steady.
不
Oh! No!
该死的泰勒电线
Stupid Taylor cord!!
好的 好的
All right. All right.
没关系 她不会知道的
It's all right. She'll never know.
好的
All right.
快点 她马上就到了
Hurry! She'll be here soon!
我马上就来 妈妈 等等
I'll be right there, Mummy! Hold on!
你好
Oh, hello. Ohh.
真抱歉
Ah, so sorry.
你过来的航♥班♥怎么样 还好吗
Uh, how was your flight in? Was it good?
怎么样 还好吗 怎么了
Well? Good? What?
抱歉 我只是很高兴见到你
I'm sorry. I'm just very excited to see you.
你想吃新鲜可口的冻糕吗
Would you like a delicious, fresh parfait?
我很乐意
That would be delightful.
我没准备
I don't have one of those.
恩斯特·鲍曼施耐博近况如何
How's Ernst Bowman-Schrieber?
你为什么...
Ugh! Why did you...
我是说 更宽泛点 你的研究怎么样了
I mean, more broadly, how's your research?
我的职业生涯已到末期
I'm in the twilight of my career
经过了几十年令人沮丧的实验室试验
after decades of frustrating lab trials.
依然找不到治愈方法
No cure in sight,
但是你可以说我杀了很多老鼠
but you can't say I didn't kill a hell of a lot of rats.
太好了
Excellent.
你就拿点烤干的火鸡 然后走吧
Just take some dry turkey and leave! I --
-你吼都吼不到调上 -很抱歉
- Even your yelling is off-key! - So sorry.
我能为你拿什么吗
Uh...is there anything I can get you, really?
任何东西都行
Anything at all?
帮我带那两个吼叫的陌生人来吧
Two yelling strangers would be nice.
完全对 抱歉 我只是
Oh. Absolutely right. Sorry. I'm just --
无法接受
Unacceptable.
我在听你...
I am listening to you --
不管这是怎么回事 去别的地方吵
Whatever this is, take it somewhere else!
在我儿子对我表现出尊重之前
Look, I am not leaving here
我是不会离开这里的
until my son shows me some respect.
我希望你喜欢烤干的火鸡
Well, I hope you like dry-ass turkey,
因为我们会待在这很久的
'cause we're gonna be here a while!
抱歉 玛雅 你的配菜挺好吃
Sorry, Maya. Your sides are good.
听着
Listen!
我知道尊重对你来说很重要
I understand that respect is very important to you.
首先我个人感谢你为国服役
I, for one, appreciate your service.
服役 她什么意思
My service? What's she mean?
她以为你是军队的 上校
She thinks you're in the Army, Colonel.
你没听说过艺名吗
You never heard of a stage name before?
你知道甲壳虫乐队不是真虫子吧
You do know The Beatles aren't bugs, right?
我恨他 但他把你损惨了
I hate him, but he got you.
我不是军人 我是歌♥手
I'm no soldier. I'm a singer.
在他小时候我们组了个乐队
We used to have an act when he was young.
叫"上校与小肯尼"
It was called "The Colonel and Little Kenny."
-什么 -你懂的 婚礼现场 酒店酒吧
- What? - You know, weddings, hotel bars.
你去过纽约州特洛伊市的假日酒店吗
You ever been to the Holiday Inn in Troy, New York?
-没有 -他也没去
- No. - Well, neither has he!
在重要演出前退出了
Quit before the big gig.
我必须自己唱了《我拥有你 宝贝》的对唱部分
I had to sing both sides of "I Got You Babe" to myself.
你愿意花钱看那个吗
Now, would you pay to see that?
假日酒店反正没付钱
Holiday Inn didn't.
我受够了你对我指手画脚
Well, I'd had enough of you riding me.
肯尼斯 你唱高了 肯尼斯 你音不准
"Kenneth, you're sharp. Kenneth, you're pitchy.
肯尼斯 驼一下背 让我显得比你高
Kenneth, slouch so I'm taller than you."
我比你高 爸爸 天生的
I'm taller than you, Dad! I just am!
你们能住嘴吗
Will you stop it?!
我不会让你们毁了我的日子和火鸡
I will not have you ruin my day or my turkey!
也许你应该...
Oh -- Maybe you should --
我会涂油的
I'm basting it!
所以你没能吃完十磅的寿司卷
So, you were unable to eat a 10-pound sushi roll,
这是件坏事吗
and that's bad?
这意味着我不复当年之勇
It just means I'm not what I once was.
你年轻时有获得过什么认可吗
Was there ever a recognition you got in your younger days?
对 这有助于我理解
Yes, that helps me to understand.
是的 在31岁时
Yes, at 31,
我是科普利奖最年轻的获奖者
I was the youngest-ever recipient of the Copley Award.
好 你再没获过这奖吧
Okay. And you never won it again?
我还获过五次 但我从没有吃下去过
I won it five more times, but I was never able to eat it.
你应该看看他全盛时期的样子
You should have seen this guy in his prime.
-比利 -我们小时候有一次
- Billy. - So, once when we were kids,
我把他一个人留在我房♥间
I left him alone in my room.
回来以后 我所有的动作玩偶 都没了
Came back, all my action figures -- gone.
这家伙拉了一周美国大兵玩偶
This guy was pooping G.I. Joes for weeks!
不 比利 住嘴
No, no. Billy, stop!
很抱歉 妈妈 他是个牙医
So sorry, Mummy. He's a dentist.
他经常给那些走不了的人硬讲故事
He's used to telling stories to people who can't get away.
他想带我出去 让我开心
He wants to drag me out to cheer me up.
我想确保你和你妈妈拥有最好的一天
I want to make sure you and your mom have the best day possible.
-我也是 带他走吧 -好的 来吧
- Me too. Take him. - Yes! Come on, come on!
记得回来看美国大兵哦
Be back in time for G.I. Joes!
很抱歉 妈妈
So sorry, Mummy.
我 你
Mm. I -- you --
我很快就回来
I shan't be a second.
放松
Just relax.
好了 JJ 你的英国俚语学得怎么样
All right, JJ, how's your British lingo?
你知道"呆子"是什么吗
Do you know what a plonker is?
不 不要助长这奇怪的对立
No! No cultivating this weird rivalry!
迪伦 该学习足球了
And, Dylan, time to study up on soccer.
我给你做了提示卡
I made you flash cards.
你俩应该感到羞耻
You two should be ashamed.
移♥民♥始祖来美国就是为了避开足球
The pilgrims came here to get away from soccer.
好吧 为了外婆
Right. Well, for Grandma's sake,
我们要更英国化 去美国化
let's be more British and less American.
去美国化
剧集 | 无言有爱(2016) | 导航列表