剧集 | 无言有爱(2016) | 导航列表
疯狂吧
Crazy, right?
才6点半 好东西都卖♥♥完了
6:30, and all the good stuff's already gone.
这不是庭院拍卖♥♥
This isn't a yard sale.
他们卖♥♥了我家房♥子 把我家人赶上街头
They sold our house and put my family out on the street.
-三块 -好
- 3 bucks. - Cool.
计划是什么
So, what's the plan?
喷水器 不
Oh! Sprinklers! Oh, no.
肥皂 肥皂
Oh! Soap! Soap!
所有人拿肥皂
Everyone take soap!
趁机洗个澡
Shower while you can.
计划是 我会给我们找个住处
The plan is, I will find us a place to live.
在你找的时候 你们可以来和我住
Well, w-while you look, you guys could come stay with me.
-肯尼斯 你真好 但我们不能去 -我坚持
- Kenneth, that's lovely of you, but we really couldn't. - I insist.
我家不大 但会很有趣的
I don't have a ton of room, but...it'll be fun.
是的 会很有趣的
Yeah, it could be fun.
我们六个人住在同一屋檐下
The six of us under one roof.
互敬互爱 过过日子
Yeah, living, loving, muddling through.
就像80年代的喜剧
It'll be like an '80s sitcom.
我都能想象咱俩唱主题曲
I can almost hear you and me singing the theme song.
住在同一屋檐下
你不懂我生活
* You don't get the life I lead *
玛雅·迪梅奥
JJ·迪梅奥
你不懂我家人
* You don't get my family *
吉米·迪梅奥
我们是
* What we've got *
活生生的例子
* Is living proof *
住在同一屋檐下
* That under one roof *
我们只是更需要对方
* We just needed more of each other *
雷·迪梅奥
每一天
* Every day *
住在同一屋檐下
* And under one roof *
他们以为我们水火不容
* They think that we're oil and water *
迪伦·迪梅奥
他们说
* Let 'em say *
这不可能
* That it can't be done *
生活不会快乐
* That life won't be fun *
他们不知道真♥相♥
* They just don't know the truth *
肯尼斯
六个人的生活会变得更美好
* That six lives get sweeter *
住在...
* Under one -- *
够了
Oh, stop it!
-起开 -你们住手
- Ugh, get off me. - Oh, would you stop it?!
住手 这是折磨
Stop it! This is torture.
折磨 我受不了了
Torture! I can't take it anymore.
同一屋檐下
* Under one roof *
无言有爱 第三季第一集
肯尼斯 我们感觉很糟
Kenneth, we feel terrible.
我们从没想过会在这里住一个月
We never thought we'd be here for a month.
如果有别的地方可去 我们肯定会去的
If we had any other place to go, we'd be doing it.
我们一直在看♥房♥♥子 但这个区没有
We keep seeing places, but nothing we can afford
我们能负担得起的大房♥子
that's big enough in the district.
我父母住在安老社区
My parents are in a retirement village.
玛雅的妈妈因为工作满世界跑
Maya's mom is all over the world for work.
各位 没事的
Guys, it's okay.
你们不用证明你们没别的选择
You don't have to prove that you have no other options.
就算你们有选择 也可以住这里
You could stay here even if you did have other options.
但你们能证明一下玛雅爸爸不是个选择吗
But would you mind proving that Maya's dad isn't an option?
他可以帮忙
I mean, he -- he could help.
不 不
No. No.
玛雅二十年没有和她爸爸
Maya has not talked to her father
或他差劲的妻子说过话了
or his awful wife in 20 years.
我不会逼你这样做
I am not making you do that.
所以你们继续留下
And so here you'll stay.
如果你们不介意的话
Now, if you'll excuse me,
我去独处一会儿
I'll enjoy a little privacy.
这行不通 各位
This isn't working, people.
肯尼斯都不能去厕所躲着哭了
Kenneth doesn't even go to the bathroom to hide and cry anymore.
迪伦和我睡沙发上
Dylan and I share a couch
每天早上起来都姿势尴尬
and wake up daily in a very troubling embrace.
好吧 我不想这样说 但我们的邻居麦迪
Okay, I didn't want to say this, but our neighbor Maddie --
她和我在一个田径队
she's on my track team.
她父母说我想和他们住多久都行
Her folks said I could stay with them as long as I want.
等等 你想分开吗
Wait. You want to separate?
JJ可以住在我这里
Well, JJ could stay here for a bit.
那倒没关系
That wouldn't be so bad.
航♥空♥公♥司♥有酒店住宿券
The airline gives out these hotel vouchers.
如果只是我们和雷住的话 我可以拿几张
I could swipe a couple of those if it's just for us and Ray.
不 我朋友的父母说
No, my friend's parents
他们也希望我和他们住
said they'd love to have me stay with them, too.
谁啊 雷 哪个朋友
Who, Ray? What friend?
-汤姆 -雷 拜托别让事情更可悲了
- Tom. - Ray, please don't make this sadder.
他是真的
He's real!
汤姆
Tom!
汤姆·汤姆森
Tom Thompson.
让开 肯尼斯 我要去哭泣角
Move over, Kenneth. I need the cry corner.
不不不 我觉得我们应该分开
No, no, no, no, no. I think we should do it.
只是暂时的
It'll just be temporary.
好吧 迪伦 我会给麦迪的妈妈打电♥话♥
Well, all right, Dylan. I'll call Maddie's mum.
谢谢 肯尼斯 不会持续太久的
And thank you, Kenneth. It won't be for long.
天啊 不可能太久的
God. It can't be for long.
好 我去和汤姆的妈妈说
Okay, gonna firm things up with Tom's mom.
汤姆森妈妈
Mom Thompson.
-真是的 -得了吧
- Oh. Honestly. - For God sake.
迪伦 在麦迪家时 一定要注意礼仪
Dylan, while you're at Maddie's, please remember your manners.
学学礼仪
Learn your manners.
-记得冲水 -我会尽力的
- Just flush. - I will try.
离我们家不远对吧
It's just a few past our house, isn't it?
白色那栋
The white one?
房♥屋出♥售♥
我们的房♥子在出♥售♥吗
Our house is for sale?
这是做梦吗
Is this a dream?
我不想被和迪伦亲嘴惊醒
I don't want to wake up kissing Dylan.
没人提过亲嘴
Had not mentioned kissing.
我不明白 房♥子被卖♥♥了
I don't understand. The place was sold.
是的 买♥♥家放弃了
Oh, yeah. The buyer pulled out.
为什么
Why?
我猜他...看过房♥子了吧
I assume he...saw it?
-所以又待售了吗 -是的
- So, it's available again? - Yeah.
你们想买♥♥一千平方英尺的加油站马桶吗
You guys in the market for a 1,000-square-foot gas-station toilet bowl?
听到自己的话
Oof. When I hear myself talk,
我发现我是个糟糕的房♥地♥产♥经纪人
I realize I am a bad Realtor.
-我们买♥♥ -什么 -什么
- We'll take it. - What? - What?
-我们没钱 -我爸爸有
- We don't have the money. - Well, my father does.
-玛雅 不 -开价吗
- Maya, no. - Asking price?
-可以吗 -这房♥子吗
- Do we have a deal? - For this? I mean...
当然可以
sure.
很好 爸爸 我们来了
Great. Right. Daddy, here we come.
迪梅奥一家要去伦敦了
The DiMeos are going to London.
汤姆 好消息
Tom, hey. Good news.
看起来我不用去你家睡了
Looks like I don't have to crash with you anymore.
-你真可悲 -有点尊严吧 雷
- You're a very sad person. - Have some dignity, Ray.
搞到机票真是好样的 亲爱的
Good job getting these flights, love.
是啊 问上级要肯尼斯的
Yeah, that sixth voucher for Kenneth
第六张机票券花了我不少人情
was kind of a big ask with the guys upstairs.
是啊 他为什么一定要来
Yeah, why on Earth did he insist on coming?
这趟旅行是我应得的
Hey, I earned this trip.
你们占了我家一个月
You all took over my house for a month.
-吉米用了我的除臭剂 -我没有
- Jimmy using my deodorant. - I did not!
岛香 否认啊
Island Spice. Deny it.
听着 我知道你不喜欢旅行
Look, I know you don't like to travel.
飞机不好坐 航♥空♥公♥司♥总是弄坏你的轮椅
Planes are hard. The airlines always bang up your chair.
但是拜托 我们要去伦敦了
But come on. We're going to London!
我只希望我们不是去那里见一个我们从没见过
Just wish we weren't going there to see a guy we've never met
-而且不要我们的人 -胡说
剧集 | 无言有爱(2016) | 导航列表