剧集 | 无言有爱(2016) | 导航列表
Forrest Gump. Would you like to talk to him?
天啊 不要
God, no.
拜托 他很厉害啊
Aw, come on, he's good!
你找到我了 你关心我的
You found me. You do care.
等等 你怎么上来的
Wait, how did you even get up here?
无所谓了
Hmm, doesn't matter.
等等
Hold on a second.
直到我需要你时你才会关心 是这样吗
So you didn't care until I needed you, is that it?
扮酷
Just playing it too cool.
我摆出一副坚强的样子 但我也会受伤
Well, I try to come off all tough, but I hurt, too.
好些了
That's better.
怎么了 伙计 真安静啊
What's up, guy? Awful quiet.
你想泡我女友时话很多啊
You were talking a lot when you tried to get with my girlfriend.
去跟他打 他会揍扁你
Go ahead and fight him. He'll beat your ass.
他知道你不配我 对吧 伙计
He knows you don't deserve me. Right, guy?
如果你不恳求原谅
If you don't beg for forgiveness,
我就要毁了你
I'm gonna destroy you.
一 二
One...two...
你觉得我在虚张声势吗
What, do you think I'm bluffing?!
你说得对 是的 我也不配你
You're right. I am, and I don't deserve you.
但我想的
But I want to.
但就像伙计说的 再晚开始尝试也不迟
But like guy said, it's never too late to start trying.
谢谢你 伙计
Thanks, guy.
是啊 你最好了
Yeah, man. You're the best.
我还以为她不会走呢 介意我坐在这里吗
I thought she'd never leave. Mind if I sit here?
坚强沉默的类型啊
Hmm. Strong, silent type.
还有20分钟到午夜 如果我们继续干涉彼此
20 minutes to midnight. If we keep playing interference,
我们也许会不接吻撑到新年
we might make it to the new year unkissed.
有时候我们的目标好奇怪啊
We have weird goals sometimes.
是啊
Yeah.
雷 我们得谈谈
Ray, we need to talk.
你们三个人谈吧
I'll leave the three of you to it.
你怎么回事
What's going on with you?
要么你想撮合我和肯尼斯
Either you're trying to set me up with Kenneth
要么你就在避免跟我独处
or you're avoiding being alone with me.
肯尼斯的确有魅力
Kenneth does have his charms...
雷 我们说过有两样东西
Ray, we said that we would always be honest with each other
我们会对彼此坦诚 感情
about two things -- our feelings
和进入顶级大学的机会
and our chances of getting into top-tier colleges.
今晚 很抱歉 但我要让你上斯基德莫尔大学了
And tonight, I'm sorry, but I'm giving you a Skidmore.
抱歉
I'm sorry!
我知道男孩应该做好准备
I know guys are always supposed to be ready
促进关系 好极了
and pushing it and "Ooh, hubba-hubba."
但我不是那样的
But I'm not like that.
亲热会让我不舒服
And I can get uncomfortable with all the -- mwah, mwah, mwah.
那让我们都不舒服
Yeah, I think we're all uncomfortable with that.
所以你这么奇怪吗
That's why you're being so weird?
雷 没关系
Ray, it's fine.
不 你不是这样跟我说的
No! That is not what you told me.
雷 这是个女人 有欲望的女人
Ray, this is a woman. A woman with desires.
她需要人吻她 一个懂行的人
She needs to be kissed and kissed good
好好吻她
by someone who knows how,
而不是在儿童派对上追他 肯尼斯
instead of chasing him all over some kid party, Kenneth.
如果你担心怎么做 来
And if you're worried about how to do it, here.
看好了
Watch this.
你肯定用得上
Should be something there you can use.
你去哪儿 妹子
W-W-W-Where are you going, girl?
我觉得你改变了我们的动态
I-I think you just changed our dynamic.
亲爱的
Honey?
没关系
So it's fine.
我们可以慢慢
We can slow things...
怎么样
How was it?
说实话
Be honest.
我有笔记
I have notes.
我喜欢笔记
Yes! I love notes!
等等 停下
Hold up! Stop what you're doing.
谁在烦JJ 没有吗 好
Who's bothering JJ? No? Oh, good.
今晚肯定很无聊
Must have been quite a boring evening.
你想让我抱你下沙发吗
Do you want me to get you off the sofa?
这人的建议会改变你的生活
This guy's advice is gonna change your life.
-他好深刻 -是吗
- He is so deep. - Really?
那我们去找迪伦
Well, then, let's find Dylan.
我在这里 妈妈 辣椒救了我
I'm here, Mom. Pepper rescued me.
卸下了我穿成盔甲的骄傲
From the pride I wore like armor.
那会让他忙一会儿
That's gonna keep him busy for a while.
-雷呢 -我没事
- What about Ray? - Oh, I'm fine.
我只是得少用几次舌头
I've just got to use my tongue a little less.
我们只用找到JJ了
Now we just need to find JJ.
如果他没事 那孩子们都没事了
And if he's good, then they're all good.
吉米 第一个就是JJ
Jimmy, we did him first.
我忘了
Well, I forgot!
妈妈 我们都没事
Mom, we're all fine.
是啊
You are.
你们都自己解决了
Yeah, you figured it all out yourselves.
知道吗 我们的确该休息
Do you know what? We do deserve to relax.
也许放松放松
Maybe let go a little bit.
不是你
I mean, not you.
你放松够了
You've let go quite enough.
但我可以 从现在开始 我要试试
But I can. And starting now, I'm gonna try.
我们先得找到雷
Not until we find Ray.
雷
Ray!
大家准备好了吗 开始了
Is everyone ready? Here it comes.
-十 九 八 -十一
- Ten! Nine! Eight! - Eleven!
-十二 -反了
- Twelve! - Other way!
-我不知道我们在干什么 -七 六
- I don't know what we're doing. - Seven! Six!
五 四 三
Five! Four! Three!
-酷到懒得倒数吗 -二
- Too cool to count down? - Two.
-太性感了 -一
- That's so hot. - One!
新年快乐
Happy New Year!
好些了吗
Better?
我想是
I think so.
再来一次
Try again.
我不想这样
That's not what I want.
你给你妈妈发短♥信♥让她来接我们了吗
Did you text your Mom to come and pick us up?
因为她在去机场的路上
'Cause she's on her way to the airport.
乔伊斯 你在哪里
Joyce, where are you?
人狗在接吻
People and dogs are kissing.
你毁了我 妹子
You messed me up good, girl.
剧集 | 无言有爱(2016) | 导航列表