剧集 | 无言有爱(2016) | 导航列表
What'd you even say to them anyway?
你是个超烦的人
That you're an enormous pain
他们不该让你赢
in the ass and that they shouldn't let you win.
拜托
Excuse me!
我是个超欢乐的人
I am a joy in the ass!
我需要关心孩子的人
I need people who care about the kids.
他们也许关心 他们在忍♥受你
Well, they might care. They're sticking it out with you.
不是 他们只是在做最少的事情
No! They're just doing the bare minimum
来保住自己的美差
to protect their cushy jobs.
如果我转过身去会发生什么
What happens when my back is turned?
我都不想知道
I don't even want to know.
别妨碍我毁掉他们
Stop sabotaging me sabotaging them!
知道吗
You know what?
转念一想 吉米又不是我弟
On second thought, it's not like Jimmy's my brother.
进来吧
Come on in.
不错的烤棉花糖签子
Nice s'more sticks.
太明显了
Hmm. Too obvious.
伙计 就在这边
Come on, buddy. Right over here.
JJ
Hey! JJ.
我在跟着一只漂亮的鸟 你听到了吗
I was just following this beautiful bird. Did you hear it?
声音是这样的
It sounded like "Ca-caw"!
抱歉 我只是想让你安全
I'm sorry. I just wanted you to be safe.
有个陡坡
There was that steep hill,
我知道你对翻车很紧张 我
and I know you get nervous about flipping. I...
这真蠢 我们回家吧
"This is D- dumb. Let's just go home."
我永远拿不到我的钢笔了
I am never getting my pen back.
办不到绝不罢休
We don't stop until we get this.
-是啊 -这很重要
- Yeah! - This is important.
因为英国女士说的原因
For the reason what the England lady said.
天 他们的确在乎
Bloody hell. They do care.
看起来不错 各位 我们可以的
Looking good, guys! We can do this!
继续说话吧 你变轻了好多
Yeah, let's keep talking, 'cause you're getting so much lighter.
好 稍等一会儿 我们马上上路
Okay. Just hang for a sec. We'll be on the road soon.
怎么回事
Whoa! What was that?
JJ 你在吗
JJ! Are you out there?
好
Okay.
听着 这会没事的 我
Look. This is gonna be fine. I, uh...
该死
Ohh...crap.
好吧 我手♥机♥没信♥号♥♥
All right. I don't have any service.
我们就待着
Um, we'll just hang tight
等别人来了帮忙 好吗
and wait for somebody to come by and help, okay?
卫生间
JJ
J-- JJ?
JJ
JJ?!
JJ 别动 这不安全
JJ, stay put. It's not safe.
JJ
JJ!
这是我有史以来最烂的性♥交♥谈
This is my worst sex talk ever.
我不知道是怎么回事
I-I don't know how this works.
好吧 吉米 这下用力了
All right, Jimmy. This is the big one.
才不是
Ow! It's not the big one.
听着 我讨厌你觉得我是个很烦的人
Look. I hate that you think I'm a giant pain in the ass.
但我对那些人的想法错了
But I was wrong about those people.
他们的确在乎
They do care.
我需要你帮我为他们做好准备
And I need your help getting them ready.
因为没人比你更适合教他们了
'Cause there's nobody better to teach them.
好吧
Well, okay.
但有个条件
But on one condition.
现在轮到我吹口哨了
I'm the one that gets to hold the whistle now.
我没口哨
I didn't have a whistle.
好吧 那我没条件
Okay, well, then, I have no conditions.
现在我们要练习轮椅对轮椅转移
Now we're going to practice chair-to-chair transfers.
轮椅转移
她说的是轮椅对地板吗
Did she say chair-to-floor?!
喂食策略
敏感性训练
关于照顾残疾人
Now, another thing you need to know
你们还得知道一件事
about dealing with disabled people --
抱歉 我们不是该说
Excuse me. Aren't we supposed to say
身心障碍者吗
"People with disabilities"?
没错
You're damn right you are!
护林站
小道起点5英里 马场10英里
山脊小路0.8英里 护林站0.5英里
小伙子 那太棒了
Dude. That was awesome.
我们去救
"Let's...go...rescue...
我爸爸吧
my...dad."
雷 快想想
Ray! Think quick!
为什么
Why?!
快
Now!
布兰登 你该把他拉进来的
Brandon! You were supposed to pull him in.
抱歉 迪伦
I'm sorry, Dylan.
这不再刺♥激♥了
It's just not that exciting anymore.
他今天甚至都没生气
He wasn't even annoying today.
他变酷了
He's been kind of...cool.
谢谢 聪明的确很性感
Thank you! Smart is sexy!
他刚说自己性感
He just called himself sexy.
布兰登 他放屁 你吓到我了
Brandon. F-Fart on him. You're scaring me.
这一切发生得太快了
This all just went too fast.
我觉得我想欺负别人
I think...I want to bully other people.
JJ
JJ?!
我要救你出来
I'm getting you out of there!
JJ 不可能 不合情理
JJ? Nope. That doesn't make any sense.
你儿子来找我了
Your son came and got me.
是吗
He did?
你去了护林站吗
You went all the way to the ranger station?
自己一个人在晚上坐着轮椅过去寻求帮助吗
Rode through the night, by yourself, to get help?
难以置信你做到了
I can't believe you did that.
同学们 这是一段漫长的旅程
Class, it's been a long journey.
我们都学了很多 特别是我
We've all learned a lot, especially me.
但现在 终于 你们该
But now, finally, it is time for you
离开神圣殿堂
to leave these hallowed halls
回到
to return...
大厅里工作了
to these halls... to work.
见见你们的学生吧
Let's meet your students!
恭喜你 你训练了他们
Ohh! Congratulations. You trained them.
你能不能训练狗狗啊
Any chance you can work your magic on a dog?
不行
No.
他们做得很好
Oh, look. They're doing great.
我们为每个人都找到了合适的学生
We found the right student for each of them.
我一般不读这种书
This isn't the kind of book I usually read,
但我们目前还没那么了解对方
but we don't know each other that well...yet.
她在用手语
She speaks sign language.
我觉得
你没说对
我说对了
我就是这样说话的
天啊 你也是赫奇帕奇学院的吗
Oh, my God! You're a Hufflepuff, too?!
太疯狂了 我们一样
That's crazy! We're the same person!
关于你 肯尼斯说对了
You know, Kenneth was right about you.
什么 我是个超烦的人吗
What? That I'm a giant pain in the ass?
-他没说过 -那他说了什么
- No, he never said that. - What did he say?
他说你很严格
He said you were tough,
但你是他见过的最棒的妈妈
but you're the best mother he'd ever met...
如果这些孩子的妈妈跟你一样
and if these kids' moms are like you,
我们会爱这份工作的
we'll love this job.
两位女士在聊什么呢
And what are you two ladies talking about?
-你这张蠢脸 -是啊 走开 蠢蛋
- Just your dumb face. - Yeah, bugger off, stupid.
好吧 天啊
Okay. Geez.
那么
So...
关于我们之前的聊天
About our talk earlier.
我一直都想告诉你
I always want to tell you
只要你下定决心 什么都能做到
that you can do anything you set your mind to.
但有一些事你做不到
But there are some things you can't do.
那没关系 我也有一些事做不到
And that's okay. There are some things I can't do.
不知道为什么 我没法使眼色
I-I can't wink for some reason.
瞧 就是这样的
See? It's -- It's this.
剧集 | 无言有爱(2016) | 导航列表