剧集 | 无言有爱(2016) | 导航列表
She did not want to get a divorce.
她会缠住我的
She's gonna be all over me.
希望我能避免这一切
Wish I could avoid the whole thing.
我只是没什么别的后手
Just don't have much of a cushion.
是啊 真的让你怀疑那句话
Yeah, really makes you wonder where the phrase
"像公立学校助工一样有钱"是怎么来的
"As rich as a public school aide" Comes from.
好了 女士们 队长选举计票完毕
All right, ladies, votes for team captain have been tallied.
太好了
Oh, yeah.
我不想把这个搞成那种
Now, I don't want to get into one of those situations
我说"你们的新队长是..."
where I say "And your new team captain is..."
然后错误的人站起来的情况
and then the wrong person stands up
因为她们以为自己会赢
'cause they were sure they were gonna win.
所以即使你以为你自己当定队长了
So even if you think you're about to be named captain,
也别站起来 因为你没赢
don't stand up, 'cause you didn't win.
懂了吗
Capisce?
你们的新队长是
Your new team captain is --
谢谢大家
Thank you!
艾丽西亚·埃尔南德斯
...Alicia Hernandez.
见鬼了 迪伦
Damn it, Dylan!
什么
What?!
我比艾丽西亚快
I'm faster than Alicia.
我比你们都快
I'm faster than all of you.
你们这群蠢废柴为什么不给我投票
Why didn't you dumb losers vote for me?
回答就在你的问题中
Your answer's in your question.
别说谜语 巴里
No riddles, Barry.
我觉得人们认为
I think people felt
艾丽西亚比你更有体育道德
Alicia displays better sportsmanship than you.
总是当第二
Of all the times to come in second!
你不是第二
You didn't come in second.
进去 拿棒球卡 出去
Get in, get the baseball cards, get out.
肯尼斯 别太帅了
Kenneth, do not be beautiful.
你就是不听 性感魔鬼
You just don't listen, you sexy devil.
罗宾 你好
Robin. Hello.
肯尼斯 很高兴见到你
Kenneth. It is so good to see you.
你会笑啊
You can smile?
我知道我们之前闹得不太愉快
I know we didn't end on the best terms.
我现在情况好多了
I'm in a better place now.
你的东西在里面
Your stuff's inside.
什么
Wha--
这是你家
This is you?
你现在情况好爆了
Wow. You're in a much better place.
来吧 我们叙叙旧 我去开好酒
Well, come on. Let's catch up. I'll open the good wine.
我喜欢好酒
Well, I do like the good wine.
JJ 好消息
JJ. Good news.
我找到了一家愿意让你
I found a school that is up to the task
今年毕业的学校
of helping you graduate this year.
哪家学校
"What's the school?"
你愿意见见女校长吗
Would you like to meet the headmistress?
她就在后面
She's just back there.
提醒一下 她声音比较古怪
Word of warning -- she got a bit of a funny voice.
你好 JJ
Hello, JJ.
我是罗娜·麦克达夫校长
My name is Miss Rona McDuff,
我很高兴能与你合作
and I am so excited to be working with you.
这是我向你
Now, was that an excuse
展示我金发很美的借口吗
to show you that I'm gorgeous as a blonde?
不是 但这是揭晓我是
No. It was, though, a dramatic way of revealing
迪梅奥学院校长的戏剧化方法
that I am the headmistress of DiMeo Academy.
现在开始上课
And class is now in session.
而且 我红发很美
Also, I'm gorgeous as a redhead.
我研究了一下
I did my research.
如果我们上一个注册在线课程
If we follow a registered online curriculum,
你可以得到今年毕业的足够学分
you can get enough credits to graduate this year.
胜利棉花糖现在是传统了
Boom! Victory marshmallow is a thing now.
不要吗 好的
No? All right.
他们说我做不到
"They said I couldn't do it."
是的 所以我们要反抗 你才认识我吗
Yeah. So now we fight. Did you just meet me?
你不能当我的老师
"You can't be my teacher.
你不懂化学或法语
You don't know"... C-H-E -- "Chemistry or French."
这点你错了
Well, that's where you're wrong.
迪梅奥校长不必什么都懂
See, Mrs. DiMeo doesn't need to know everything.
她只用比你多学一课
She just needs to know one chapter more than you.
从昨晚开始 她学了
And as of last night, she does.
那么 如果你玩够了[法语]
Alors. Si tu as fini de déconner,
我们要开始学习了[法语]
il faut que nous nous mettons au travail.
开始吧[法语]
Allons-freakin'-sy.
-屁男 -看看他们 嘲笑我
- Fart Guy! - Look at them, mocking me.
他们都知道我没选上队长
They all know I wasn't named captain.
还有更羞耻的事吗
Is there any greater shame?
我想不出来
None that I can think of.
看看是谁 你好吗 屁男
Hey, look who it is! What up, Fart Guy?
我不是屁男
I'm not Fart Guy!
我只是个没当上队长的女孩
I'm just a girl who wasn't named captain!
他们为什么一直这样叫我
Why do they keep calling me that?
不是叫你
It's not you.
昨天在课上 我...
In class yesterday, I...
我放屁了
I-I dealt it.
该死的田径队
Ugh! Stupid track team!
我太生气了 都没法享受
I'm so mad, I can't even enjoy that.
就是这里
Well, this is the place --
在一场惨烈的离婚后 都是我的了
all mine now after a pretty brutal divorce.
这是我三婚 越来越熟练了
This is my third one. Getting pretty good at it.
你近来做什么呢
So, what have you been up to?
没什么
Uh, not much.
这是那种即时饮酒机吗
Say, is that one of those, uh, wine-on-tap things?
是的 请自便
Yeah. Help yourself.
这就像那种会让你喝醉的
It's like one of those soft-serve machines
软冰激凌机
that get you drunk!
你喂你的狗喝瓶装水吗
Oh. You give your dog bottled water?
天啊 看来离婚结果挺好的
Man, that divorce worked out well.
我能说什么呢 我只喜欢成功男士
What can I say? I'm attracted to successful men.
你一向如此
You always have been.
真幽默 肯尼斯
You're funny, Kenneth.
你觉得我不成功吗
You don't think I'm successful?
我看到你的车了
I saw your car,
你穿着和上次见面一样的衣服
you were wearing the same shirt the day we met,
而且你来拿棒球卡
and you're here for your baseball cards,
这让我想起来了...
which reminds me...
很高兴见到你 肯尼斯
So great seeing you, Kenneth.
好的 为了让你今年毕业
Right, in order for you to graduate this year,
我们要学很多 但时间有限
we've got a lot of ground to cover and not a lot of time.
所以为了提高效率
So, in the interest of efficiency,
我们要上物理法语几何三合一课
we're gonna do a little bit of physics-French-geometry now.
球是干什么的
"What's with the"... B-A-L-- "Balls?"
好问题 我们还要上体育课
Oh, excellent question. We'll also be doing gym.
既然能量是速度的平方
So, if energy goes as velocity squared,
在足球比赛中 如果我踢你的速度乘二
in the game of football, if I kick you two times faster,
你感受到的痛苦会...
the pain you experience will be...
乘四
"Four times more."
对 正确
Yes! Exactly!
我在找迪梅奥学院
I'm looking for DiMeo Academy.
客座历史讲师 二战史
Ah! Guest history lecturer -- World War II.
我们也上点历史课
We'll throw some history on, too.
开讲吧 先生
Start talking, sir.
那是1941年
The year was 1941.
边踢边说
Kick and talk. Kick and talk.
我坐在客厅里
I was sitting in the front room...
-边踢边说 -听着广播
- Kick and talk. - ...and I was listening to the radio.
你们不问JJ今天上学怎么样吗
Aren't you kids gonna ask JJ how school was today?
JJ没去上学
JJ didn't go to school.
他上了
Yes, he did.
今天是他在迪梅奥学院的第一天
剧集 | 无言有爱(2016) | 导航列表