剧集 | 无言有爱(2016) | 导航列表
He can't go out in this.
太好了 我不参加派对 我会留在家里
"Great. No party for me. I'll stay home."
看吧 吉米 总是会出事
See, Jimmy? Something always comes up.
-我们也留在家里吧 -不
- We'll stay home, too. - Noooo!
太戏剧化了 不好意思
Too dramatic. I'm sorry.
我已经推演过今晚的所有情况
I've gamed out every scenario for tonight in my mind.
如果我们留他独自在家
If we leave him alone,
他有100%的几率会死
there's a 100% chance he'll die.
别取消你们的计划
"Don't cancel your plans.
你们应该出去共度一夜
You..." D-E-- "Deserve a night out."
好吧 你们令我内疚了
Fine, you guilted me!
泰勒和我会留在这里陪你 JJ
Taylor and I will just stay here with you, JJ.
别了 浪漫的船派对
So long, romantic boat party.
你不用留下
You don't have to stay.
我会留在这里 和我的闺蜜辣椒培养感情
I'm gonna be here bonding with my best bud, Pepper.
厉害
Ha! Psych!
骗到我了 闺蜜
Got me that time, best bud.
等等 迪伦和狗也会留在这里吗
Wait. Dylan and the dog are gonna be here, too?
这意味着我没法去做任何
That means I won't be able to do
我一点不排斥的事了
any of the things I'm comfortable with.
看吧 孩子们都会在一起 他们没事的
See? The kids will all be together. They'll be fine.
我没法放松 我们不能出去
I won't be able to relax. We can't go out.
好吧
Okay.
我们依然能度过快乐的夜晚
We can still have a fun night.
我们去买♥♥些派对用品
Let's go get some party supplies.
我们马上回来 孩子们
We'll be back in a minute, kids.
我需要我的钥匙
Yeah, I need my keys.
辣椒 钥匙
Uh, Pepper! Keys!
怪狗狗 太怪了
Ohhhh! Weird boy. So weird.
哥们 我听到你之前和朋友说的话了
Dude, I heard you with your friend before.
如果你对泰勒的事感到紧张
If you're nervous about this Taylor stuff,
和她直说就好
be straight with her.
留在这里 待在人群中
Staying here and surrounding yourself with people
是个很蠢的计划
is a really dumb plan.
我不知道你以为你听到了什么 但你听错了
Look, I don't know what you think you heard...but ya didn't.
你只是不懂我们的俚语
Hmm. You're just not down with the lingo.
我们年轻人说"不好"时
See, when we teens say something is "Bad,"
其实意思是"好" 你懂吗
we actually mean it's good, ya dig?
好吧 我再试一次
Okay, let me try again.
你的计划非常不好
Uh, your plan is very bad.
看吧 现在你懂了
See? Now you're getting it!
反应太慢了
Ha ha! Too slow.
再见 派对衬衫
Well, goodbye, party shirt.
你好 购买♥♥派对用品衬衫
Hello, party supply buying shirt.
亲爱的 别恨我
Darling, don't hate me.
这只是我们的生活
You know, it's just our life.
我们没法出去一夜
We don't get to take the night off.
我了解我们的生活 我爱我们的生活
I know about our life. I love our life.
我们遇到过很多出乎意料的事
We've been thrown some curve balls,
会击垮很多脆弱的人的事
stuff that blows a lot of weaker people up.
会击垮很多坚强的人的事
Stuff that blows a lot of strong people up.
而我们没事
And we're good.
这值得庆祝一下
That's worth celebrating.
你猜怎么着
You know what?
你没什么反应吗 我改主意了
You're not gonna react to that? I changed my mind.
你的开车风格一直这样
Oh! Well, that's how you always drive.
我没意识到 很好 很好
I didn't realize. Great, great.
你知道酒吧在后面吧
You know the bar is back that way?
很遗憾你今晚被困在这里了
I'm sorry you're stuck here all night.
这是新年
"It's..." N-- "New Year's.
我想要一些令人兴奋的事
I wanted some..." E-X-- "Excitement."
如果你需要我 我就在附近
Well, I'm around if you need me.
我会跟爱我的狗狗一起度过充实的时光
Just gonna be spending quality time with a dog who loves me.
过来 过来
C'mere, c'mere.
别追它 有点自尊
Don't run after him. Show some self-respect.
这是毫不相关的跑
This is an unrelated run!
回来 辣椒 回来
Come back, Pepper! Come back!
你好 新年快乐
Hi. Happy New Year.
你好 女士
Hello, ma'am.
你好 JJ
Hi, JJ.
抱歉改变了计划
Sorry for the change of plans.
我很期待浪漫之夜 但是
I was really excited for a romantic evening, but --
我不知道 我觉得自己不该出去
I don't know -- it just didn't feel right
因为JJ不能出去
to go out when JJ couldn't.
我明白 你真贴心
Oh, I understand. That's so sweet.
别担心 我们晚些时候可以好好玩
And don't worry. We can have plenty of fun later.
这样似乎没考虑到JJ的感受
That seems insensitive to JJ.
吃喝请自便
Please help yourself to a refreshment.
-大家好 -肯尼斯
- Hey, everyone. - Kenneth?
是啊 怎么了 你不记得你父母恳求我
Yeah. What? Don't you remember your parents begging me
取消我和乔伊斯的大计划 来照顾你们吗
to cancel my big plans with Joyce to come watch you guys?
不说客套话了 下班还得来
Not gonna sugarcoat it, I am very unhappy
照顾你们令我很生气
to see you people off the clock.
真扯 我去厨房♥了
This sucks. I'll be in the kitchen.
你不是说过待在人群中
I thought you said surrounding myself with people
是个蠢计划吗
was a very dumb plan.
真奇怪 因为你的计划看起来很眼熟
That's weird, because your plan seems awfully similar.
雷 现在不是挑刺的时候
Ray, now is not the time to nitpick.
现在应该营造一个性冷淡的环境
Now is the time to foster a sexless environment.
你能做到吗
Think you can do that?
天文社来啦
Astronomy club in the house!
谁想玩《大富翁:圣地亚哥版》
Who wants to play "San Diego-opoly"?
我玩
I'm in.
他们是你邀请的吗
You invited those guys?
我来对地方了
Oh, I came to the right place.
我告诉了孩子们我们今晚出来玩
Well, I told the kids we would be out for the night,
他们会没事的
and they were fine.
不过雷听起来有点失望
Ray seemed a bit disappointed, though.
他说什么需要我们当缓冲带
He said something about needing us to be a buffer.
我没听懂 他真贴心
I didn't understand. That was very sweet.
-我喜欢这地方 -很有意思 对吧
- I like this place. - It's fun, right?
是的 有点让我想起了
Yeah. It sort of reminds me
我们以前在纽约去的那家酒吧
of that bar we used to go to in New York.
你记得他们会上一种大杯
Do you remember they'd serve those giant balls
烈性水果朗姆酒吗
of toxic, fruity rum drinks?
我们好像第一个新年是在那里过的
I think we spent our first New Year's together there.
是吗
Did we?
吉米 你真浪漫
Oh, Jimmy, you're so romantic.
-吉米会得到一些爱 -没错 我会的
♪ Jimmy's gonna get some lovin' ♪ That's true. I am.
吉米会得到一些爱
♪ Jimmy's gonna get some lovin' ♪
不是吧 亲爱的
Oh, no! Darling!
谁开车回家啊
Who's driving home?
打车 或者叫我妈来
A cab. Or my mom.
她总是说 如果我喝多了
You know, she always said that if I ever had too much to drink,
她会来接我 不多问一句
she'd come and get me, no questions asked.
敬我们
To us.
好 我们不这样做 但既然做了 就做到底
All right. We don't do this, so when we do this, we do this.
你放开的时候真吓人
Oh, you are scary when you're fun.
敬我们
Hmm. To us.
太烈了
Aah! That was too strong.
是啊
Yeah.
这很有趣 对吧
This is fun, right?
健康的新年前夜 像是从前
Just a wholesome New Year's Eve like the olden days.
JJ 你还好吗
JJ, you good over there?
-泰勒在吗 -呃
- Is Taylor here? - Uh...
泰勒 我们要去谢尔比家 我们
Taylor, we're gonna go to Shelby's house, and we were --
这里有男孩
There's boys here!
这游戏只能四个人玩
Whoa. This game's only for four players.
你皮肤好烂 但你很帅
You have bad skin, but you're cute.
伙计 怎么回事
Dude! What the hell is going on?
泰勒和她朋友们上的是女子学校
剧集 | 无言有爱(2016) | 导航列表