剧集 | 无言有爱(2016) | 导航列表
或许再来个日本石园
Uh, maybe a Japanese rock garden...
显然你的空间不能容下所有东西
I mean, obviously you don't have room for all of this.
我喜欢我的建筑师
I love my architect!
我喜欢被叫做建筑师
I love being called an architect!
美国建筑师的关系
很奇怪
彩排开拍
"And action on rehearsal."
快快
Go! Go! Go!
他杀了好多人
He's killing everyone!
不
No!
然后
And...
然后
Aaaaaaaaaaaaand--
卡
"Cut!"
有什么想法 JJ
Any thoughts, JJ?
我不知道
"I don't know.
你们有什么想法吗
Do any of you have thoughts?"
实际上我有
Uh, actually, yeah.
加上些笑话怎么样
What if we threw in some jokes?
我觉得这会颠覆类型
I think that would really subvert the genre.
除此之外 我觉得我的角色
Off that -- I kinda feel like my character
不会就这样死掉
wouldn't let herself just...die.
将死的女孩这个角色吗
The character of "Dying girl"?
如果我们要讨论这些 泰勒会喜欢这样
If we're opening up this box, one thing Taylor would love --
我在练习一个角色
I've been working on a character
是现代版的007
that's like a James Bond of today's world --
花♥花♥公♥子♥ 但是关键是你们同意
Playboy, but all about consent.
他叫什么
What's his name?
JJ 有什么想法
Um, JJ, any thoughts?
他叫什么
"What's his name?"
-你干什么 -这样没人会听见我们
- What are you doing? - So no one will hear us.
是啊 我也听不见我们
Yeah, I also can't hear us.
妈妈不对劲
Something's up with mom.
我发现一个她穿着婚纱的录像带t
I found a video of her wearing a wedding dress,
但里面没有你
But you weren't in it.
你也许只是没看见我
Please, you probably just missed me.
人们说我是他们见过的
People said I was the most unremarkable groom
最没存在感的新郎
they'd ever seen.
不 她和别的男人在一起
No, she was with some other guy,
我问她的时候 她躲躲闪闪的
And when I asked her about it, she got all shifty.
她有所隐瞒 我知道
She's hiding something. I know it.
知道什么
Know what?
这里在干什么
What's going on in here?
我们在进行跳舞派对
We were just having a dance party.
很好
Oh, great.
我爱跳舞派对
I love dance parties.
肯尼斯 你刚好赶上
Oh! Kenneth, you're right on time.
我们在看我们拍摄的场景
We're watching a cut of the scene we shot.
我很严厉的
Well, I'm a tough critic.
我差点不喜欢《表情奇幻冒险》
I almost didn't like "The emoji movie."
-第一次尝试 -你是走运
- First try. - Luck.
不 是技术
No. Skill.
等等 谋杀为什么被换成了性感的玩笑
Wait. Why was the murder replaced with sexy banter?
要去哪儿吗
Going somewhere?
雷穿着玛雅的雨衣干什么呢
What's Ray doing in Maya's raincoat?
但你是 那这是
But you're -- then who is --
尼克·野马
Nick Mustang.
我是他的双胞胎
And I'm his twin.
我们是来揍...
And we're here to kick some --
注意语言
Language!
拜托
Come on.
你觉得合适吗
Are you comfortable with this?
你知道的 尼克·野马
You know it, Nick Mustang.
雷扮演两个角色吗
Ray is playing two characters?
他们第一幕就抓到了凶手吗
They catch the killer in the first scene?
不 这失控了
No, this has gone off the rails.
我得和导演聊聊
I need to talk to the director,
如果他还在的话
if he's still in there.
大家都出去
Everyone out.
实际上 我不确定你拥有这种权利
Actually, I'm not sure you have that sort of authority over me.
知道吗 没事 没事
Okay, you know what? That's fine. That's fine.
走吧 各位
Let's move it, people!
我们想大声点 对吧
So we want to be loud, do we?
那就大声点
Let's be loud!
喂
Oi!
我丈夫强调了很多次
My husband has emphasized multiple times
降低噪音水平的重要性
the importance of keeping the noise level down!
我不会让我丈夫...
I will not have my husband disres--
这玩意儿太棒了
This thing rocks!
拜托用它杀了我吧
Please kill me with it?
我是他的双胞胎 我们是来揍...
And I'm his twin. And we're here to ki--
第二次看也没有觉得更好
Well, that did not get better with the second viewing.
你真的想要这样吗
Is this what you really wanted?
那演技比瑞克·野马还差劲
Okay, that acting is worse than Rick Mustang.
是尼克·野马 瑞克·野马是谁
Nick mustang. Who's Rick Mustang?
你想拍的电影呢
What happened to the movie you wanted to make?
那太难了
"It was too hard."
我知道他们真的很想让你成功
I know they really tried to set you up for success.
是的
"They did.
那就是问题所在
That's kind of the problem.
我没有借口
I had no excuses."
你讨厌人们为你找借口
You hate when people make excuses for you.
是的
"I do.
但我猜我喜欢他们在场
But I guess I like to know they're there.
没了借口 我只是一个
Without excuses, I'm just some guy...
可能会表现很烂的人
who might suck.
那些人都信任我
And all these people believe in me."
如果那是问题所在
Well, if that's the problem, uh...
那我说实话
I'll be honest --
我觉得你做不到
I don't think you can do it.
继续
"Go on."
好吧
Well, uh...
我觉得你很糟糕
I think you're a hack.
你需要那些借口
I think you need those excuses.
你 拍电影吗
You? Make a movie?
不可能
Pfft! No way.
拍完时他甚至都没法喊
When the scene ends, he can't even yell --
卡
"Cut!"
这就对了
There is it.
我们怎么样
So, how about us?
我们得到了
Do, uh, we get the part of
"不信任你的人"的角色吗
"Guys who don't believe in you"?
-下一个 -下一个
- "Next!" - "Next!"
真无情
That's cold, man.
你过去是让他们停工的
You went over there to shut them down,
不是一起工作
not do architecture with them.
抱歉 我很弱
Well, I'm sorry. I'm...I'm weak.
这是第一次吗
Is this the first time?
还有多少次
I mean, how many others have there been?
菲恩一家加了个台球厅 是你吗
The Finns just added a pool house. Was that you?
这是第一次
This is the first time, and ...
我很喜欢
I loved it.
我很怀念 但结束了 那很蠢
I miss it, but I-it's over. It was stupid.
如果你喜欢 那就不蠢
Well, if you love it, it's not stupid.
他们付你多少钱
How much are they paying you?
没钱
Uh, nothing.
这才蠢
Well, that is stupid.
-我觉得你该去 -什么
- I think you should go for it. - What?
你爱建筑 你很擅长
Well, you love architecture. You're good at it.
那就去做吧
So do it.
你不该半途而废
You shouldn't do it halfway.
你告诉埃迪 如果他想要你的点子
You tell that Eddie if he wants your ideas,
剧集 | 无言有爱(2016) | 导航列表