剧集 | 无言有爱(2016) | 导航列表
Less American?
只是一天而已
It's just for the day.
美国化不是说去就去的
You don't turn off being American.
自♥由♥女神的火炬可没有开关
There ain't no switch on the Statue of Liberty's torch!
是的 你这
"Yeah, you...
脱欧鬼
Brexit."
那词不该这么用
That's not how you use that word!
妈妈 他们不听我的话
Mom? Mom, they aren't listening to me!
我能有打他们的权利吗
May I have spanking powers?
你好 外婆
Oh, hello, Grandmother.
你好 雷蒙德
Hello, Raymond.
没人这样叫我 我很喜欢这称呼
Nobody calls me that, and I love it so much.
让我向你介绍
Oh. Let me introduce you to, uh --
介绍
Introduce?
没隔那么久啦
It hasn't been that long.
你好 迪伦
Hello, Dylan. Mmm!
JJ 少女杀手
And JJ -- lady-killer!
你比照片上好看多了
Pictures don't do you justice.
没错 但这就是他
Nope. Nope. But -- But that's him.
别忘了 JJ 你说不了话
Uh -- Don't forget, JJ -- you can't speak.
抱歉 我要去梳妆一下
Excuse me, but I'd like to go freshen up.
洗手间在后面右拐
Bathroom's back and to the right.
我与JJ和迪伦留在这里
I'll just be here with JJ and Dylan.
好吧 我知道这很奇怪 但我的工作是
All right, I know it's weird, but my job is
让你俩都能拿得出手 但我做不到
to get those two presentable, and I can't do that.
你们愿意扮演JJ和迪伦吗
Will you be JJ and Dylan?
JJ会生气吗
Will JJ be upset?
-也许吧 -我来
- Probably. - I'm in.
我不喜欢 但我愿意为你做任何事
I don't like it, but I'll do anything for you.
你得好好学习迪伦
You need to work on your Dylan.
迪伦和JJ呢
Where are Dylan and JJ?
这里
Here.
另外两个效果不好 我
The other two just weren't gonna get there. I --
外婆觉得这俩就是他俩 所以我做了决定
Grandma thought these two were them, so I made a call.
好 去告诉那俩他们出局了
Right. Go and tell the other two they're out.
我跟妈妈聊过了
Okay, so, I talked to Mom.
你俩不再是JJ和迪伦了
You guys are no longer JJ and Dylan.
你们要待在这里
You guys will stay in here and --
离洛根远点吗
"Away from Logan?
我加入
I'm in."
如果我要在外面扮英国人
If I have to be British out there,
那我就待在这里
then here is where I'll stay.
你什么时候买♥♥的
So, when did you, uh, get this thing?
这是我送给自己的临时分居礼物
This is a trial-separation gift to myself.
对 我撒谎了
Yeah, I lied.
奥黛丽离开我了 她没得流感
Audrey left me. She doesn't have the flu.
也许得了 我不知道
She might have the flu. I don't know.
但我没事
But I'm fine.
我办公室有个26岁的卫生师
There's this 26-year-old hygienist in my office --
周一夸我的袜子好看
complimented my socks on Monday,
我们都能看出走势吧
so we can all see the direction that's headed.
是啊 你因为哥斯拉卷的事而难受吧
Yeah. You're down about the Godzilla Roll thing?
我懂 感觉你错过了一步
Yeah, I get it -- feel like you're missing a step.
我要拯救你
Well, I'm just the guy to pull you out.
这
This...
要求头发
calls for hair.
你不能在演节目时离开
You never walk out on a show!
别吵了
Enough bickering!
我要做什么才能让你俩停止
What can I do to get you two to stop?
我们完全不会争吵 如果他
We wouldn't be bickering at all if he...
*没有让我伤心*
♪ Didn't go breaking my heart ♪
无聊
Pitchy.
实际上很好听
Actually, that was beautiful.
上校 你能为我的厨房♥唱一整首歌♥吗
Colonel, would you do my kitchen the honor of a full song?
我从来不拒绝现场演出
Oh, I never turn down a gig.
*不要让我心碎*
♪ Don't go breaking my heart ♪
下一句是小肯尼来唱吧
I think the next line calls for Little Kenny?
我觉得你的青豆该加点盐
And I believe your green beans need some salt,
但我会管自己的事
but I mind my own damn business!
随便你
Ah, suit yourself.
*我试过了但我做不到*
♪ I couldn't if I tried ♪
*亲爱的 如果我感到不安*
♪ Oh, honey, if I get restless ♪
*宝贝 你不是那样的人*
♪ Baby, you're not that kind ♪
-真棒 -拜托
- Yeah! - Oh, please!
你能唱得更好吗
Well, like you could do better?
闭上眼都行
With my eyes closed!
等等
Wait a minute.
我手♥机♥里有这首歌♥
I have that song on my phone.
*不要让我心碎*
♪ Don't go breaking my heart ♪
*你让我形销骨立*
♪ You take the weight off of me ♪
*亲爱的 当你叩响我的门*
♪ Oh, honey, when you knock on my door ♪
*我把钥匙也给你*
♪ I gave you my key ♪
比你强多了 玛雅
In your face, Maya.
多谢你带我出来
Well, thanks for taking me out.
是啊 有史以来最棒的感恩节
Yeah. Best Thanksgiving ever.
这太棒了
Whoa. This is so perfect.
你想重获青春吗
You want to recapture your youth?
你可以当我僚机
You can do it as my wingman.
她绝对超爱我
She is so loving me!
找到假发 又是一条好汉
Found wig, you've done it again.
我室友和我
Uh, my roommate and I
是附近大学的研究生
are graduate students at the nearby university,
我们想知道你们
and, uh, we were wondering if you --
别说了
Please stop.
怎么了 已经征服你了吗
What? Don't sell past the sale, right?
我有男朋友
I have a boyfriend.
我还有数学考试呢 我们是在说
And I got a math test -- long as we're naming things
我们之后要作弊[出轨]的东西吧
we're gonna be cheating on later.
我说了 走开
I said, get out of my face!
抱歉 我们
Sorry. W-We --
有点眼色 我跟你一边的
Learn to spot an ally!
我朋友和我要回
Okay. Well, my buddy and I are gonna head back to...
宿舍了
the dorm.
感恩节快乐
Happy Thanksgiving.
抱歉那变得很奇怪
Sorry that got so weird!
不 那实际上有所帮助
No, that actually helped.
也许我漏了个步骤
Maybe I have lost a step,
但这就是不接受的后果
but this is what losing a step and not accepting it looks like.
我家里还有爱我的家人
I got a family back home who loves me.
我该跟他们在一起
I should be there with them
而不是在这里被揍
instead of here, getting punched.
那我的计划就成功了
Then my little plan worked.
那不是你的计划
Wasn't your plan.
玛雅 我不是感恩节晚餐的专家
Maya, I'm not an expert on Thanksgiving dinner,
但有晚餐吗
but is there a dinner?
当然有
Oh! Yes, of course.
现在应该干了
No, it should be dry by now.
好了 湿了
Ready. Moist.
别过度承诺 好了
Ooh. Don't over-promise. Ready.
孩子们 晚餐
Kids, dinner!
我们坐下吧
Let's sit down, shall we?
妈妈 这是肯尼斯和他爸爸
Oh, Mummy, this is Kenneth and his father.
看见了说"去死吧
Ah, yes. How nice to put a face
你这个老傻瓜"的人真好
to the, "Die, you old fool! Die!"
他们刚要走
They're just leaving.
但唱歌♥让我饿了
But the singing makes me hungry.
跟别的事一样
Like everything else.
我现在爱他了
I love this guy now.
JJ 这里
JJ, here.
迪伦 你坐这里
Dylan, you sit here.
那不是JJ和迪伦
剧集 | 无言有爱(2016) | 导航列表