剧集 | 无言有爱(2016) | 导航列表
Is that possible?
当然了 史密斯先生
Of course, Mr. Smith.
谢谢
Thank you.
这叫使用原力
That's called using the Force.
你在笑什么
What are you laughing for?
因为你说原力是真的
Because you said the Force is real.
本来就是真的
The Force is real.
所以人们才一直给我好东西
That's why people give me nice things all the time.
不然他们为什么这样做
Why else would they do that?
因为你是个著名导演吗
Because you're a famous director?
能给这些年轻的绝地武士拿两个礼品袋吗
Can I get two goodie bags for these young Jedis?
谢谢
Thank you.
因为我是个著名导演
Because I'm a famous director.
《星球大战》
♪ Star Wars ♪
我认识你
Hey, I know you!
爸爸 我们想过了
So, Dad, we thought about it,
我们还想做
and there are a couple more things
-一些事 -是吗 比如呢
- we would love to do. - Yeah? Like what?
比如听这些朋客摇滚乐唱片
Like listen to these vinyl punk rock records.
你们什么时候开始喜欢朋克了
Since when did you like punk?
我在伦敦长大
Oh, well, I mean, I grew up in London,
这算是伦敦人发明的
and so we sort of invented it.
要知道
Yeah, well, you know,
乔伊·雷蒙和底特律市
Joey Ramone and the city of Detroit
也许会不同意 但是
might beg to differ, but...
也许我们听朋克时
Well, you know, perhaps you could teach us
你能教我们关于朋克的知识
all about the punk whilst we listen to it.
可以吗
Could you?
-可以 -真好
- Yeah. - Oh, goody.
我不知道你们喜欢朋克
Oh. I had no idea you guys were into this.
我说底特律主要是因为MC5乐队
I said Detroit mainly because of the MC5.
我把声音调大 好吗
I'll turn it up, shall I?
恕我直言 我听了八年性手♥枪♥乐队
Eight years on the Sex Pistols, with all due respect.
你想喝点吗 有两根吸管呢
Do you want some? There are two straws.
JJ 看
JJ, look.
你好 法斯玛队长
Hi, Captain Phasma.
你只是为了首映礼穿上戏服
Oh, you're just wearing the suit for the premiere,
你不该说话吗
and you're not supposed to talk?
我也不能说话
"Hey, I can't talk, either."
JJ
Oh, hey, JJ.
想玩《星球大战》冷知识测验吗
Want to play a little more "Star Wars" Trivia?
迪梅奥家哪个兄弟能坐在VIP区
Which DiMeo brother gets to sit in the VIP section?
提示 提示
Hint, hint.
愿原力与你同在
May the Force be with you...
如果它能到达这里
if it reaches back here.
走吧 洛根
Come on, Logan.
你想执行一项任务吗
"Would you like to go on a mission?"
你喜欢冻酸奶吗
How are you liking your frozen yogurt?
挺好的
It's fine!
肯尼斯 我听不见 这些摄像头没声音
Kenneth, I can't hear you. These cameras don't have sound.
你能表演出冻酸奶给你的感觉吗
Could you act out how the froyo makes you feel?
我做不到
Oh. I can't do this!
我被监视时没法好好享受
I can't enjoy myself while I'm being watched.
所以我才在《老大哥》中
It's the main reason why I got cut
很早就被淘汰了
from "Big Brother" so early.
还有肖恩得别用我的沐浴露了
That, and Sean needed to stop using my body wash.
-我要走了 -不 肯尼斯
- I'm just gonna go. - No, Kenneth.
拜托
Uh, please.
我终于找到了一个欣赏这里的人
I-I finally found someone who appreciates this place.
我要在我毁了那一切之前离开
I'm gonna leave before I spoil that.
如果你在自动贩卖♥♥机上输入2121
I-If you type 2-1-2-1 into the vending machine,
一切都是免费的
everything's free.
抱歉 我是个VIP
Excuse me. I'm kind of a VIP.
我什么都看不见了
I can't really see anything.
我好像之前看过
I think I've seen this before.
这是首映礼
It's the premiere.
谢谢你 爸爸 我真怀念像小女孩一样
Thanks, Dad. I've missed dancing on your feet
在你脚上跳舞
like a little girl.
为你做什么都行
Hey, anything for you.
我修好了信箱 接下来呢
I fixed the mailbox. What's next?
也许我们该来个家庭即兴演奏会
Maybe we should have a family jam.
你很久之前就给我买♥♥了鼓
You bought me those drums a long time ago,
我从来没敲过
and I've never played them.
但我现在真的想学怎么敲鼓
But now I really want to learn how to smack the tubs.
是啊 我们可以演奏你的老朋克乐队的歌♥曲
Yeah! We could cover your old punk band's songs.
你们真厉害
You guys were so good.
怎么回事
What's going on here?
父女舞蹈
The father-daughter dance,
显然是在网上搜过的鼓俚语
the obviously Googled drum slang.
你们将妈爸迪之夜
You guys have turned Mom-Dad-Dyl night
变成了吉米之夜
into Jimmy Night.
什么 没有
What? No.
我就知道我不该说他的乐队很棒
I knew I shouldn't have said his band was good.
各位 我不需要这一切
Guys, I don't need all this.
但这是你应得的 现在别退出啊
Yeah, but you deserve it. Don't quit now.
我们还为你准备了个惊喜 就在路边
We got one more surprise for you, out by the curb.
准备好大吃一惊吧
Get ready to be surprised.
你会喜欢的
You're gonna love it.
天啊
Oh, my God!
这不算什么
Oh, it's nothing.
62年的猎鹰车可不是"不算什么"
I would hardly call a '62 Falcon "Nothing"!
62年的什么
A '62 what now?
-不 吉米 -爸爸 等等
- Oh, no, Jimmy. - Dad, wait.
我知道我说过我什么都不想要
I-I know I said I didn't want anything,
但是天啊
but, oh, my God.
等等 不 吉米 出了差错
Wait, wait. No, Jimmy, there's been a mistake.
我知道 你停在了红色♥区♥域
I know. You parked in the red zone.
让我来解决
Let me fix that!
里面还满是披萨 你们太好了
And it's full of pizzas?! You guys!
我坐在这里的唯一原因
The only reason why I'm sitting here...
是因为只有这两个座位
...is because these are the last two accessible seats
没被你8英尺的笨蛋朋友挡住
not being blocked by your 8-foot goon friend.
你毁了这一切
You're ruining this.
我妹子可不这么想
"My girl here doesn't think so."
她不是你女友
She's not your girlfriend.
是吗 看好了
"Oh, yeah? Watch this."
好啊
Oh, sure.
JJ
JJ.
我要去买♥♥爆米花了
I think I'm gonna get popcorn.
让我来
"Allow me."
别闹 别闹
Stop it. Stop it!
我的男伴说别闹
My date said to stop it.
打吧 输了的买♥♥墨西哥卷饼
Fight! Loser buys tacos.
艾玛·沃森的精彩镜头
An Emma Watson cameo?
没什么能阻止我了
Nothing can stop me now!
如果他们不想让我们这样 为什么要给我们光剑
Why did they give us lightsabers if they don't want this?
你肯定为此花了一大笔钱
Wow, you must have paid a fortune for this.
实际上她没有
Actually, she did not.
不不 听好了 我知道你对此有多满足
No, No, listen, I love how tickled you are by this,
这是你应得的 但虽然如此
and you do deserve it, but that said, the --
靠边停车
Pull over to the side.
我没超速啊
I'm not speeding.
也许认为我这种人不该有一辆这么酷的车
Probably thinks a guy like me couldn't own a car this cool.
我没有一辆这么酷的车 对吗
I don't own a car this cool, do I?
我们还得赔披萨
We're also on the hook for the pizza.
现在怎么了
Ugh. What now?
尿 尿 尿
"P...p...p."
真的吗 现在
Really? Now? Shh!
我得去帮助JJ
I got to go help JJ.
帝国走狗
Imperial stooge.
米勒博士 米勒博士 别走
剧集 | 无言有爱(2016) | 导航列表