剧集 | 无言有爱(2016) | 导航列表
Dr. Miller. Dr. Miller, don't go.
没事 肯尼斯 你好好享受
Oh, it's fine, Kenneth. Have your fun.
我会的 你也会享受的
Oh, I will. And you'll enjoy it.
让我给你看看我的你的拉斐特中学
Let me show you my your Lafayette.
我称之为天黑后的拉斐特中学
I call it Lafayette After Dark.
你确定只想要小份吗
You sure you just want a small?
真完美
It's perfect.
好吧
Okay.
它会分开
It splits!
结束
The end.
这是我最喜欢的地方之一
This is one of my favorite spots.
景色真不错
Some view.
为什么它们在上面
Why are they up there, anyway?
我想以后总有要庆祝的事
I just figured there'd be something to celebrate one day.
但我们真是不擅长体育
But, man, are we bad at sports.
那些孩子也许并没有
Well, those kids might not appreciate you
像应该的那样感激你 但我感激你
the way that they should, but I do.
也许今晚过后 你也会
And maybe after tonight, you will, too.
我会为此吃免费的自动贩卖♥♥机的零食
I'll eat free vending-machine snacks to that.
多谢你帮我
"Thank you for helping me."
别客气
Yeah, sure.
你该带我去的
You should have just taken me.
《星球大战》是我们的回忆
"Star Wars" Is our thing.
我们看了所有电影
We'd watch all the movies,
聊我们最爱的场景
then we talk about our favorite scenes
还用光剑打架
and have lightsaber fights.
但你为了个姑娘抛弃了我
But then you ditched me for a girl.
是你先为姑娘抛弃我的
"You ditched me for a girl first."
什么 我有泰勒你嫉妒了吗
What? Are you jealous that I have Taylor?
不 笨蛋
"No, dummy.
我是嫉妒泰勒有了你
I'm jealous that Taylor has you."
占据了你所有时间
"All your time."
你想跟我一起玩吗
You want time with me?
你是不是
Do you...
你是不是喜欢我
Do you like me?
别让我逼你说
"Don't make me make you say it."
我们一起看吧
Let's see it again. Together.
约定了 好 很好
"It's a date." Okay, this is good.
我们保证从今以后
Let's promise that from this day forward,
我们之间不会有女人插足
no woman will get between us.
别管妹子了 兄弟第一
Forget the girls. The brothers come first.
还是说我们都喜欢《星球大战》吧
"Let's just say we both like 'Star Wars.'"
是啊 感觉更容易
Yeah, that feels easier.
多谢你载我们
Thanks for the ride!
你为什么不直接告诉我车不是我的
Why didn't you just tell me the car wasn't for me?
因为你很快乐
'Cause you were so happy
我们真的想给你你想要的东西
and we really wanted to give you something you wanted.
你看见车后
And after you'd seen the car,
愚蠢的信箱就不符合标准了
well, the dumb mailbox wasn't really gonna measure up.
瞧瞧我们的信箱
Oh! Look at our mailbox!
迪梅奥家
我想要这个 我得到了
I wanted this, and I got it.
感觉不错
Feels good.
从今以后 我会更擅长
From now on, I'm gonna be better about
想明白我想要什么 并且开口要
figuring out what I want and asking for it.
你快偷车时
And I'll tell you more clearly
我会更清楚地告诉你
when you're about to steal a car.
我学到了被逮捕也不算太糟糕
And I learned that getting arrested isn't so bad.
你的原力很强大 但你有很多要学的
The Force is strong with you, but you have much to learn!
有什么原力
Aww, is there any force greater
比兄弟之间的爱更棒吗
than the love between brothers?
好吧 也许该插手了
Okay, probably time to step in.
今天喷泉的水压很不错
The water pressure in the fountains is great today,
-米勒博士 -谢谢你 雷
- Dr. Miller. - Thank you, Ray.
冻酸奶太好吃了
And the froyo rocks.
等等 怎么了
Wait. What's going on?
米勒 米勒 米勒
Miller. Miller. Miller.
是米勒博士
Well...Dr. Miller.
我知道你在等待大事发生
I know you're waiting on something big to happen,
但这所学校总是有值得庆祝的事
but this school has always had something to celebrate.
我想我装好气球
Guess it's been a little while
是很久之前的事了
since I had the balloon drop installed.
真酷 一只死鸟
Cool, a dead bird!
剧集 | 无言有爱(2016) | 导航列表