剧集 | 无言有爱(2016) | 导航列表
我们知道你对上大学有多高兴
And we know how excited you are to go to college,
我们也为你高兴
and we're excited for you,
但是学校的意思是
but the school's position is that
你今年不能毕业
you cannot graduate this year.
你因为一些
There were some absences
医疗程序和治疗有一些缺勤
related to medical procedures and therapies.
有些科目分数应该更高 但是
Some grades could be higher, but, you know,
你去年才刚上主流学校
you just started at a mainstream school last year.
这是他们的意思
You know, that's their position,
而且 他们立场坚定
and... they're adamant.
你要为此做些什么 妈妈
"What are you going to do about it, Mommy?"
我以为你不会问
I thought you'd never bloody ask.
我该放《杀死比尔》的主题曲
Should I put on the theme music to "Kill Bill"?
还是说你已经在脑中放了
Or is it already playing in your head?
好耶
Yeah!
无法接受 米勒博士
Unacceptable, Dr. Miller.
无法接受 米勒博士
Unacceptable, Dr. Miller!
他妈的无法接受 米勒博士
Bloody unacceptable, Dr. Miller!
我理解 但是
I understand, but...
我理解 但是
I understand, but...
我理解 但是
I understand, but...
太搞笑了 不是吗
Hey! That's too funny, isn't it?
我们在为同一场吵架准备
We're getting ready for the same fight.
那里见
I'll see you there.
你在做什么 你为什么躲着我
Where are you going? Why are you running away from me?
-懦夫 -没错 我是个懦夫
- Coward! - It's true -- I am a coward.
有同情心的懦夫 那是我的招牌
The coward who cares -- that's my brand,
我正面抗争你的历史战绩
and my track record of standing up to you is...
不太好
not good.
但这事太重要了 所以我带来了帮手
But this is too important, so I've brought reinforcements.
他们是JJ的老师
These are JJ's teachers.
他们会证明JJ没有完成
They will attest that JJ has not completed
毕业所需要的学业
the work necessary to graduate.
如果你想推♥翻♥这点
If you wanted to challenge that,
就必须战胜我们所有人
you would have to go through all of us.
开战吧
Let's do it.
JJ要补九节体育课
JJ needs to make up nine gym classes.
三节体育课 不要躲避球
He'll do three gym classes, no dodgeball.
四节体育课 加上躲避球
Four gym classes. Give me dodgeball.
JJ怎样才能过英文
What will it take for JJ to pass English?
他要读两部莎士比亚戏剧
He needs to read two Shakespeare plays.
-不可能 -一部莎士比亚戏剧
- Not gonna happen. - One Shakespeare play.
-抱歉 -我写的剧本
- Sorry. - My screenplay?
-写得好吗 -写得长
- Is it good? - It's long.
删掉十页再谈
Cut 10 pages, and we'll talk.
JJ别想过法语
JJ will not pass French.
JJ会过法语的
JJ will pass French,
因为你不在乎 而且你恨你的工作
'cause you don't actually care and you hate your job.
再见
Au revoir.
你是数学老师
You're a math teacher.
我给你出道数学题
Here's some math for you.
三 二
Three...two --
我让他过
I'll pass him!
玛雅 你也许可以胁迫这些老师
Maya, it might be possible to squeeze a passing grade
给出及格分数
out of each of these teachers,
但在JJ准备好之前让他毕业
but to graduate JJ before he's ready
对他不是好事
wouldn't be the right thing for him.
所以我拒绝
So I won't allow it.
那就这样吧
I suppose that's that, then.
是的 现在请你离开 让我安静地崩溃
Yes. Now please leave so I can collapse in peace.
好
Yeah.
上帝啊
Oh, God.
无言有爱 第二季第十三集
你们从JJ家长会回来了 情况怎么样
Oh, you guys are back from the JJ meeting? How'd it go?
你妈妈喜欢独自做这种事
Oh, your mom likes to do those things alone.
这个家里分工明确
There's a very clear division of labor in this family.
-那你做了什么 -你又做了什么
- So what do you do? - What do you do?!
抱歉 事有点多 今天不顺
Sorry. Lot going on. Tough day.
她回来了
She's back.
她赢了
And she won.
是时候拿出我的传统妈妈胜利棉花糖了
Time for my traditional Mom victory marshmallow.
-我没赢 -你输了吗
- I didn't win. - You lost?
我们该怎么办 没有输了的传统
What do we do? We don't have a tradition for that.
棉花糖也不是传统 雷
Marshmallows aren't a tradition either, Ray.
没人知道你为什么那样做
Nobody knows why you do it.
我改变不了他们的主意
I couldn't change their minds.
那些傻瓜坚持让他复读一年
Those fools are insisting he do another year.
我们确定他们错了吗
Are we sure they're wrong?
我知道每当
I mean, I know how you get
有人说那话时你的反应
whenever anyone says the words...
我要退后一步说
I-I'm gonna say it from back here.
"JJ做不到"
..."JJ can't,"
但我们是否该考虑一下 也许这次是对的
but should we consider that maybe this isn't one to fight?
玛雅
Maya?
再说一次"JJ做不到"
Say "JJ can't" Again.
亲爱的 我很抱歉
Aw, darling. I'm sorry.
我试过了
I -- I tried.
他们认为你没准备好毕业
They just don't think you're ready to graduate.
那我就不去上学了
"Then, I'm done there.
我无法面对他们
I can't face them.
我不回去了
I'm not going back."
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
好的 兄弟 带你去学校吧
Okay, buddy. Let's get you to school.
别迟到哦 因为时间到了
Don't want to late. It is this time.
看吧
Blam!
我知道很奢侈
I know -- it's an extravagance,
但是手表店的人说
but, as the guy at the watch store said,
"你确定你买♥♥得起这块表吗"
"Are you sure you can afford this?"
怎么了
Huh?
拉斐特中学今年不让他毕业
Lafayette's not gonna let him graduate this year.
他决定不回学校了 你可能会丢掉工作
He's decided not to go back. You may or may not have a job.
不 兄弟
Oh, no, buddy.
你们想给孩子买♥♥块表吗
You guys want to buy this kid a watch?
继续下一个演示
On to our next demonstration --
热成像气体可视化
gas visualization through thermal imaging.
现在 大家仔细看
Now, everyone, watch closely.
当雷戳破气球后
When Ray pops the balloon,
受热气体将散开
the heated gas inside will disperse.
三 二
Three, two --
奇怪
That's odd.
没戳破气球 但雷的裤子周围
We didn't pop the balloon, but there still seems to be
似乎依然有受热气体
a hot gas in the air near Ray's pants.
很好的演示 我现在坐下
Great demonstration. I'll go sit down now.
有意思 关于雷身边的奇怪气体有什么假设吗
Curious. Any hypotheses on the strange gas around Ray?
雷放屁了
Ray farted.
对 这样说得通
Yes! That would do it.
吉米
Hey, Jimmy. Hey.
JJ怎么样了
How's JJ holding up?
他好一些了 但是辣椒是对的
He's been better, but Pepper's right.
没有什么问题是一堆皮带不能解决的
It's really no problem that a big pile of belts won't fit.
我去见了米勒博士 问他如果JJ不上学
I met with Dr. Miller to ask if I would still get paid
我当JJ的助工否能拿薪水
to assist JJ while he's not at school.
第一次听到了她的真笑声
Got to hear her real laugh for the first time.
挺有趣的
That was fun.
我必须卖♥♥一些东西
I'm gonna have to sell some stuff
还这蠢玩意的钱
just to pay this dumb thing off.
再见 稀有棒球卡收藏
Ugh! Goodbye, rare baseball card collection.
你好 家里放着卡的前妻
Hello, ex-wife who has them at her house.
那个烧掉你所有东西的前妻吗
The ex-wife who burned all your stuff?
不 刻薄的那个
No. The mean one.
她不想离婚
剧集 | 无言有爱(2016) | 导航列表