剧集 | 无言有爱(2016) | 导航列表
没人开"嗬嗬嗬"[妓♥女♥]拉皮条笑话
And nobody making "Ho ho ho" Pimp jokes.
那很烂
They suck.
知道吗
You know what?
我至少能当一个小男孩的普通圣诞老人
I can be regular Santa to at least one little boy.
没有收据吗
Not receipts?
感觉是金枪鱼
Feels like tuna.
你想被理解 你说得对 我不明白
我能做的最好的事就是更好地倾听你
你想要摄像机 这里有一台
我今年夏天存下了钱 本打算用来戏弄雷
但这似乎更重要
我打算买♥♥下他的全部衣服 但是买♥♥更大的码
让他以为他在缩小
是 那会很棒的
圣诞快乐 JJ
-妈妈 -迪梅奥太太
- Hey, Mom. - Hey, Mrs. DiMeo.
你好啊 泰勒 我不知道你要来
Oh, hello, Taylor. I didn't know you were coming.
真是个惊喜
What a nice surprise.
如果你喜欢别人来你家的惊喜 那么
Well, if you like surprises of people coming over, then, uh...
迪梅奥太太 这是
Mrs. DiMeo, I'd like you to meet --
梅勒妮·赫策尔
Melanie Hertzal.
梅勒妮 你来了啊 你们见了面
Melanie! You're here! And you've met.
真顺利 火鸡你带回去吧
This went well. Turkey for the road?
不 爸爸 她刚到
No, Dad, she just got here.
玛雅 你看起来很眼熟
Maya, you look very familiar.
我曾是模特
I used to be a model.
真的吗 什么时候
Really? When?
让她曾是个模特
Let the woman have been a model.
多谢你抽空前来
Thanks for coming.
我想告诉你们 我们很喜欢雷
You should know we absolutely adore Ray.
他很激动要让我们见面
He was so excited about getting us together,
我们都是特殊需求妈妈
and we're both special-needs moms,
我们必须团结一致 对吗
we gotta stick together, right?
我们中的大部分是 但有些人很脆弱
Well, most of us do, but some of us are weak,
听说了完美学校中有个位置
and we hear about a slot at the perfect school,
就对申请日期撒谎了
and lie about the application date.
过了很久才来看后续
And we take a very long time to see where this is going.
不好
Oh, no.
对 你破坏了神圣关系
Oh, yes. You broke the sacred bond,
特殊需求妈妈和特殊需求妈妈/模特之间的关系
the bond between special-needs mom and special-needs mom/model.
你偷走了我儿子的名额
You stole the spot from my son!
我没有
I did no such thing.
妈妈 梅勒妮是密歇根的
Well, Mom, Melanie is from Michigan.
好吧 我们聊完了
Okay. I think we're done here.
妈妈 等等
Mom, wait!
骗子 你在我心里是个死人 死人
Liar! You're dead to me! Dead!
而且你看起来很老
And you look your bloody age!
密歇根的哪里
So, where in Michigan?
我跟你说了我不想见到她
I told you I didn't want to meet her.
你为什么不告诉我你认识她
Why didn't you tell me you knew her?
因为我知道你不会站在我这边
Because I knew you wouldn't take my side.
你会说是我小题大做 我该释怀
You'd say I was being dramatic and I should let it go.
是你小题大做 你该释怀
You were dramatic, and you should have let it go.
瞧瞧 我的预兆真准
Look at that. My premonitions are good.
知道吗 你要去道歉
You know what? You're going to go apologize.
你的预兆 不行
Your premonitions -- no bueno.
拜托 你必须这样做 为了我
Please. You have to, for me.
那会很难 但你要为你爱的人做很难的事
It will be hard, but you do hard things for someone you love.
我超爱她
I'm crazy about her.
模特玛雅会怎么做
What would "Model Maya" Do?
大家好
Ah, hey guys.
我知道大家在开派对 但刚有架飞机落地了
I know it's party time here, but we just had a flight land.
我需要你们来帮我处理惊喜货物
I'm going to need your help with some surprise cargo!
对 火鸡
That's right. Turkeys.
不好 我这不够所有人的
Oh, no, I don't have enough for everybody...
但他够
but he does.
大家看啊 是普通的圣诞老人
Look, everyone. It's regular Santa!
嗬嗬嗬
Ho ho ho!
吉米说你们今年都表现很好
Jimmy says you've all been good boys and girls this year.
谢谢你 老板 你最好了
Thanks, boss. You're the best.
种族是一种社会建构
Ho ho ho! Race is a social construct.
给我拿根吸管
"Get me a straw."
不 JJ要的是平静的激♥情♥
No, JJ's looking for quiet passion.
给我拿根吸管 那就是他想要的 凯尔
"Give me a straw." That's what he wants, Kyle.
不是吗
Oh, no, it's not?
有史以来最棒的礼物 对 很慷慨
"Best gift ever." Yes, very generous.
但这是封闭的片场 亲爱的
But it is a closed set, dear.
所以谢谢 等你准备好
So, thank you, and whenever you're ready.
给我拿根吸管
"Get me a straw."
知道吗 你要拿着场记板了
You know what? You're going to hold the clapper thingy.
你好
Hello.
雷 很抱歉我不告而别
Ray, I'm sorry that I left without saying goodbye.
你妈妈看上去要咬人
Your mother looks like she could be a biter.
你记得我妈妈的
You remember Mom?
欢迎来到我们家
Welcome to our home...
如果我召唤 看门狗会保护我
with a guard dog who will defend me if called upon.
我觉得这里没狗
I don't think there's a dog.
泰勒 等等 我妈妈有话要说
Oh, Taylor, wait! My mom has something to say.
我欠你一句道歉
I owe you an apology.
你是家里的客人
You were a guest in our home,
我对待你都不能用无礼来形容了
and the way I treated you was beyond rude,
所以本着节日精神和我对你的尊敬
so in the spirit of the season, and out of respect for you,
我对你最真诚的道歉
I offer you my most sincere apology.
希望你能原谅我 我们能翻篇
I hope you'll forgive me, and that we can move past this.
雷 如果你想回来
Well, Ray, if you would like to return,
随时都可以
you're welcome back anytime.
也许你俩能重头再来
And maybe you two can get a do-over.
我觉得你们会很喜欢彼此
I think you guys will really like each other a lot.
你俩都能当我姐姐
And both of you could be my sisters.
说够了
Yeah, we're done with that.
但问题是还有多年前的矛盾
But the thing is, there's still this business about years ago.
不管我之前做了什么 我都是为了我儿子
I mean, whatever I did back then, I did for my son,
这点你妈妈
which is something that your mother
应该能理解
should be able to understand.
再说一次 我
Well, uh, for that, again, I--
等等 真的吗 她对你道歉了
Wait. Seriously? She apologized to you.
我可是做梦都想让她跟我道歉
I dream of getting one of those.
问问她一天内追尾的三个司机吧
Ask any of the three drivers she rear-ends a day.
她从不道歉
She doesn't apologize.
他们的确突然停车了
Well, they do usually stop short.
这样不对
Nuh-unh. It's not right.
泰勒 真希望我们能挺过去
Taylor, I hope we can weather this.
我不知道你一开始怎么喜欢我的
I don't know how you liked me in the first place.
我不是最酷的 最帅的
I'm not the coolest guy or the hottest guy.
你随时都可以不同意我
You can disagree with me at any time.
但我不会站在这里
But I'm not the guy who's going to stand around
看着我妈妈被欺骗
and watch his mom get dumped on.
她该拥有更好的待遇 这可不好
She deserves better. Not cool.
走吧 妈妈
Come on, Mom.
抱歉
Sorry.
为什么
For what?
没什么 是免费的 享受吧亲爱的
Nothing. It's for free. Enjoy it, darling.
我感受到了
Ooh, I felt that one.
亲爱的 快来
Honey, come quick.
贝多芬毁了圣诞节
Beethoven is ruining Christmas.
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas!
这是圣诞早上 你们没家人吗
It is Christmas morning. Don't you people have families?
JJ刚完成了第一个电影作业
JJ just completed his first film project,
我希望你们看的时候我能在场
and I wanted to be here when you all saw it.
而且我今早醒来
Plus, I woke up this morning
觉得超级孤独
with a profound sense of loneliness,
我需要和爱我的人在一起
and I needed to be with people who love me.
有部电影啊
So, there's a movie?
是啊 来 请坐
Yeah, yeah. Come on. Have a seat.
吉米 麻烦关灯
剧集 | 无言有爱(2016) | 导航列表