剧集 | 无言有爱(2016) | 导航列表
你不能逼我
"You can't make me.
我是成年人 对吧
I'm an adult, right?"
是的 但只要你还住在我们家
Yes, but as long as you are living under our roof --
我什么时候不会住在你们家
"When will I not live under your roof?"
JJ
JJ!
不 自己找吃的去
No, no, no, no, no! Find your own calories!
走开 走开
Get! Get!
好吧各位 感人时刻结束了
All right, everyone, moment's over.
继续派对吧 大家都跳舞
Let's get back to the party. Everyone dance.
没音乐
There's no music.
这是二振
That's strike number two,
我妈参加了你生日派对先生
Mr. My Mom was at your Birthday Party.
快跳
Dance!
雷
Oh, Ray.
自从八年级代数课后
And she's been giving me pointers
她就一直在暗示我
since eighth-grade algebra.
雷 我们得谈谈
Ray, we need to talk.
你干什么 那女孩是谁
What are you doing? Who's that other girl?
那是金伯莉 她找到了派对现场
Oh, that's Kimberly. She found the party.
不该有真正的金伯莉
There's not supposed to be a real Kimberly.
也许在你那时候没有 你儿子改变了局势
Maybe in your day. Ya boy is changing the game.
不 走路之前你得先学会爬
No. You need to crawl before you can walk.
我坚决反对 不许再玩魅力招数了
I am putting my foot down. No more games of seduction.
我比你更擅长这事 你难受死了
I'm better at this than you ever were, and it's killing you.
就是这样
That's what this is all about.
你这么看待形势真是太奇怪了
That's such a strange read of the situation.
祝我好运
Wish me luck.
你去哪里
Where you going?
我长胖了三磅
I gained three pounds.
我要去摔跤训练了 为了不羞辱我喜欢的男孩
I'm off to wrestling practice to not humiliate the boy I like.
周六有摔跤训练吗
They have wrestling practice on a Saturday?
那是我的重点吗
That's what I'm focused on?
JJ 够了 立刻出来
JJ, enough already. Come out this instant.
我准备好冲他怒吼了 但你也行
I was all ready to bark at him, but you'll do.
该关于什么呢
What shall it be about?
-我接受请求 -JJ走了
- I take requests. - JJ's gone.
什么 怎么回事
What? How?
叫车服务
That accessible-ride service.
他叫了车 车来了
He set up a pickup, they came.
这么快吗 资源真不错
That fast? What an amazing resource.
玛雅 你干什么
Maya. What are you doing?
我在做艰难的事情
I'm doing the hard thing.
他是成年人 这是他应得的
He's an adult. He deserves this.
我不会跟着他
I'm not following him.
那你为什么在收拾东西
Then why are you getting your things?
我没有
Well, I don't believe I am. Oh.
好吧 显然我的大脑知道我该怎么做
Okay, clearly my brain knows what I should do,
但我的身体得花点时间跟进
but my body is taking a minute to catch up.
挡住我的路 振作点 我很好斗的
Now, block my path and brace yourself. I'm very scrappy.
什么 玛雅 停下
What? Maya, stop!
JJ 我要踩着他过去了
JJ, I'm coming over him!
不能咬人 女人
Oh! No biting, lady.
让他自己去做吧
Let him do his thing.
但你对他很好
But you're good to that kid.
你值得更好的待遇
You deserve better.
我只希望他不会做蠢事
I just hope he doesn't do something stupid.
最后一项 你的年龄
And last thing -- your age.
嗯 你18岁了
Yep, you're 18.
你胖了三磅 雷夫
You're up three pounds, Rev.
什么 你长胖了吗
What? You gained weight?
我长胖了 这样我就不用跟你摔跤了
I gained weight so I wouldn't have to wrestle you.
但我也是
But that's what I did.
你俩都在同样的新量级里
Well, you're both in the same new class.
你俩得摔跤 看看谁能获胜
You're gonna have to wrestle-off to see who wins that spot.
不 我们要做什么
No. W-W-What do we do?
你俩之间明显有火花
There's clearly a spark between you two.
但是迪伦 如果你在全队人面前打败了雷夫
But, Dylan, if you beat Rev in front of the whole team,
他就会很丢脸 不敢和你约会
he'll be too humiliated to date you.
但你会为了爱情输掉比赛吗
But would you throw the match for a chance at love?
就是这么回事
Wow. That's exactly what's going on.
我喜欢一切摔跤 不管是跟人 还是困境
I love all wrestling -- whether it's with a person or a dilemma.
金伯莉很棒吧 泰勒
Isn't Kimberly awesome, Taylor?
是啊
Mm. She is.
我很惊讶你之前从未提起过她
I'm surprised you've never mentioned her before.
雷 你头发里有东西
Oh, Ray, you got a little something in your hair.
从雷头发里挑出叶子的人是我
I pick the leaves out of Ray's hair.
你能放回去吗
Could you please put it back?
姑娘们 拜托
Ladies, please.
我头发里有许多东西够你俩挑
There's plenty of stuff to pick out of my hair.
我要去喝点东西
I'm gonna go get a drink.
我也是
I am also to get drink.
你能给我拿一杯吗
Would you also to get me one?
谢谢你这么快就赶来了
Thank you so much for coming on such short notice.
我愿意帮你做一个月的家庭作业
I'll do your homework for a month.
就算你没提出 我也会过得很开心
I'd be having fun even if you didn't offer that.
你真觉得我很棒吗
Do you really think I'm awesome?
显然那是装的 但你人似乎挺好
Well, obviously it's all part of the act, but you seem nice.
JJ
JJ!
你怎么找到我的
"How did you find me?"
你非得去你妈妈不让你去的那个地方
You just had to go to the one place your mom told you not to.
我不会装作知道你的感受
Look, I don't pretend to know what it is to be you,
但你没必要那样对你妈妈
but you didn't have to treat your mom like that.
也许你没意识到你有多刻薄
Maybe you didn't realize how harsh you came across.
我意识到了
"No, I did."
我朋友喜欢聊天
"My friend here likes to talk.
你该开始文黑豹了
You should start on my P-A-- panther."
等等
Hold up.
就因为你坐轮椅
You know, just because you use a wheelchair
不代表你不能是个混♥蛋♥
doesn't mean you can't still be a jerk.
你想不再感觉像是个小孩吗
You want to stop feeling like a child?
那就别表现得孩子气
Stop acting like one.
你要这样做吗
So...you gonna do this?
我可以文一只说抱歉的黑豹
I could do a panther that says "I'm sorry."
爸妈 我需要你们帮我处理泰勒的事
Guys, I need help with Taylor.
别用招数了
No more moves.
泰勒回家了 结束吧
Taylor went home. Just call it a night.
但扮酷也是一招
But playing it cool actually is a move.
我喜欢你扮酷
I liked it when you played that one.
别管招数了
No, forget moves.
其他的招数太管用了
The others worked too well.
金伯莉吻了我
My Kimberly kissed me.
-不 -什么
- No! - What?
我没有回吻她 但我该做什么
I didn't kiss her back, but what do I do?
-我要告诉泰勒吗 -不
- Do I tell Taylor? - No!
你都不该告诉我们
You shouldn't even have told us.
我不同意 他不想那样的
I disagree. He didn't mean for it to happen.
所以我不想让你用招数
This is why I didn't want you playing games,
因为你得弄脏双手
because you have to get your hands dirty,
而你是个大好人 不该那样做
and you're way too good of a person to do that.
现在你得坚持到底 别告诉她
Now you need to stay the course. Don't tell her.
他是个好人 所以他会说实话
He is a good person, so he'll tell the truth,
泰勒会理解的
and Taylor will understand.
你说得对 说真话没有不利之处
You're right. There's no downside to the truth.
-是啊 -没有不利之处
- Yeah. - No downside. Huh.
我愿意为你做的事啊 雷
Uh, the things I do for you, Ray.
你记得我们刚开始约会时
Do you remember when we first started dating
你来了我的公♥寓♥
and you were over at my apartment
我接了一个叫鲁比的女孩的电♥话♥吗
and I took a call from a girl named "Ruby"?
-记得 是你表姐 -我没有叫鲁比的表姐
- Oh, yeah, your cousin. - I don't have a cousin Ruby.
那是咱俩专一恋爱之前跟我约会的一个女孩
That was a girl I was dating before you and I were exclusive.
剧集 | 无言有爱(2016) | 导航列表