剧集 | 无言有爱(2016) | 导航列表
比我们指定的要多15%
15% more funding than we earmarked for you.
抱歉 这个助手肯尼斯
I'm sorry -- this aide, Kenneth,
我们要付多少个小时
We're covering how many hours?
很高兴你让我们注意到此事
Glad you brought this to our attention.
我们减去超出的部分吧
Let's get rid of that overage.
什么 不
What? O-o-o-oh, no!
别写了
Hey! Oi! Stop writing.
拜托 只是开个大玩笑
Come on! Just a big joke.
这只是模拟
This is all a simulation.
我其实是超量检测机构的
I'm actually from the overage detection agency,
这只是一个测试
and this is all a test.
算了 别装口音了
Forget it. There's just -- drop the fake accent.
你们可以合上文件了
Y'all can just close that file.
再见 对了
Cheers. D'oh.
再见
Cheers.
祝你日安 女士
Good day to you, ma'am.
泡泡浴
抱歉占用了你很多时间
I-I'm sorry to take up so much of your time.
这个澡对我来说意义重大
I just have a lot riding on this shower,
我跟你保证
and I assure you that --
你在这里干什么
What are you doing here?!
你没资格问
You don't get to ask that!
热水浴缸凯蒂
是肯尼斯的电♥话♥
It's Kenneth's.
他还在卫生间
He's still in the bathroom.
热水浴缸凯蒂
"Katie hot tub"?
他说他没约会
"He said he wasn't dating.
打开他的相册
Open his photos."
说你以为肯尼斯死了
Say you think Kenneth is dead.
如果你以为他死了
If you think he's dead,
浏览他的相册就不是犯罪
then it's not a crime to look through his photos,
因为你不能对死人犯罪
'cause you can't commit a crime against a dead person.
我觉得肯尼斯死了
"I think Kenneth is dead."
真伤心
Oh, sad.
这些女人是谁
Who are these women?
还是最近拍的
And they're recent.
她们都穿着一样的泳衣
These ones are wearing the same swimsuit.
他租了一件西装吗
Does he have a loaner suit?
肯尼斯骗了我
"Kenneth lied to me."
肯尼斯让我用这个热水浴缸
Kenneth let me use this hot tub!
多谢我们来参加玛雅帝国的
Thank you for coming to this emergency meeting
紧急会议
of the Mayan empire!
玛雅帝国是什么
What -- what's the "Mayan empire"?
有人这么称呼我们 我忘了是谁
Someone was calling us that. I forget who.
你知道我们什么时候可以跟助手见面吗
So, any idea when we'll get to meet our aides?
知道 我觉得我们该
Yes, and I think it's time we graduated
发展到更高级的东西了
onto some more advanced stuff, you know?
这"尽管去要"的垃圾话受够了
Enough of this "Big ask" Rubbish,
因为向学校表明
because the best way to actually show the school
你是值得注意的一股力量的最好办法
that you're a force to be reckoned with
就是少提要求
is to ask for very little.
那怎么能让我们得到需要的
How does that get us what we need?
也许不会 但重要的事是
Well, it might not, but the important thing is,
收回你们的请求 而是要一支铅笔
by withdrawing your requests and asking for, say, a pencil,
你们就让学校非常困惑
you're sending a very confusing message to the school,
这可是大有帮助的
and that goes a long way.
-等等 -我不明白
- Wait a minute. - I don't think I understand. That's not...
在座谈会上 你说我们绝不该退缩
At the panel, you said that we should never back down.
-是的 -没错
- Yeah. You did. - Yes.
-你让我们大喊 -是的
- You made us yell it. - I did, yeah.
你为什么说这些 是不是有可能他们不会
Why are you saying this? Is there a chance they won't
给我们提供助手
provide us with aides? Ah...
我们不该跟你来这里吗
Should we not have followed you here?
该死 没事
Gah! Oh, bollocks. It's all right.
我会搞定的 好吗
I'm, you know, I'm gonna figure it out, okay?
我不会让你们失望的
I'm not gonna let you down.
我不能去学校 我觉得我
I can't go to school. I think I have...
有雷那种病
Whatever it is that Ray has.
-雷没病 -真的吗
- Ray doesn't have anything. - Really?
那他为什么那样表现
But then why does he act like that?
你要去学校
You're going to school.
我不知道怎么了
I don't know what's going on.
我以为也许就是不想让夏季结束
I thought it was maybe just not wanting summer to be over,
但你要去学校 就这样
but you're going to school, period!
-我可以 -你保证吗
- I can do that. - You promise?
是的 我会去学校 我保证
Yes. I will go to school. I promise.
感觉无懈可击了
That feels airtight.
迪梅奥
Dimeo -- d-I-m-e-o.
上面没有
Yeah, it's not there.
我懂了 你没说哪所学校
I see. You didn't say which school.
你不反感所有学校
So, you don't mind school in general.
-你的学校怎么了 -拉斐特好烂
- What's wrong with your school? - Lafayette sucks.
他们甚至都没有媒体和人文学科的托格特中心
They don't even have a trogett center for media and the humanities.
我们对此都很失望 但是拜托
And we're all disappointed by that, but come on.
那里有你的田径队
It's got your track team,
有你最喜欢的老师
it's got all your favorite teachers,
-你的朋友 -我没朋友
- It's got your friends -- - I don't have any friends.
-你有 -没有真正的朋友
- Yeah, you do. - Not real ones.
人们爱你 你很好
People love you. You're great!
我当然很好 我棒极了
Of course I'm great. I'm amazing.
他们不知道
They don't know that.
我懒得了解他们
I didn't bother to get to know them
因为我还以为我们会搬家
because I assumed we'd be moving on,
我们总是如此
because we always move on.
对 我棒极了
Yes, I'm amazing...
也很孤独
and alone.
我不知道搬家对你来说这么难受
I didn't realize us moving around was so hard on you.
我不在乎 直到他们让我带新来的女生参观
I didn't care till they had me give this new girl a tour.
我什么都不知道
I didn't know anything.
她是个很好的姑娘 但超级消极
She was a really nice girl, but, like, suuuper passive.
不管我让她去哪里 她就直接去
She just went, like, wherever I told her to go.
似乎是合适的参观行为
Seems like appropriate tour behavior.
总之 我习惯了谁也不认识
Anyway, I'm used to not knowing anyone,
但我不习惯待到长到
but I'm not used to being around for so long
应该了解他们
that I should know them.
我觉得很奇怪
I felt...Weird.
我们还在
Well, we're still here.
接纳他们吧
Let them in.
是吗 值得我花时间吗
Yeah? Is it worth my time?
我们要留在这所学校吗
I mean, are we going to stay at this school?
-我想是的 -我需要你更肯定
- Yeah, I think so. - No, I need more than that.
向我保证
Promise me.
好
Yeah.
我可以 我保证
I can do that. I promise.
那好吧
Okay, then.
成交
Deal.
天主教学校的所有人都抽烟
Everyone at catholic school smokes cigarettes.
是吗
Oh?
帮你擦干吧 伙计
Let's get you dry, partner.
游泳课上发生了什么吗
Hey, did something happen in swim class?
因为一般你在洗澡时会哼
Because you're usually humming extremely profane rap songs
超级渎神的说唱歌♥曲
during your showers.
好吧 等等
All right. Hang on.
我看见你的照片了
"I saw your pictures.
你为什么对约会的事撒谎
Why did you lie about dating?"
首先
Uh... You know, first off,
你不能看别人的手♥机♥
you're not allowed to look at a person's phone
除非你认为他们死了
unless you think they're dead,
你实际上得说出来
and you actually have to say it.
你说了吗
You did?
尊敬
Respect.
剧集 | 无言有爱(2016) | 导航列表