剧集 | 无言有爱(2016) | 导航列表
站在这里
Stand right here.
面朝这里
Face this way.
为了五星 我愿意站在火山里
I mean, for five stars, I really would stand in a volcano.
饥渴的轮椅男孩呢
Where's our horny wheelchair kid?
那是我饥渴的轮椅男孩
That's my horny wheelchair kid.
JJ 我没看见爸爸和妈妈了
JJ, I've lost sight of Dad and...Mom.
我打算坦白 我有一条蛇
I'm just gonna come clean. I have a snake.
那就是我们在这里的原因 我们开了六小时的车
So that's why we're here? We drove six hours,
我们发愁该如何付学费
we agonized over how to pay for it.
我打算在这里找份工作 为了什么
I was gonna get a job up here, and for what?
好让你在电影片场乱转
So you could roll around a movie set
用鼻子磨蹭某个女孩的一对玉兔吗
and nuzzle some girl's chest puppies?
你让你妈妈说了一对玉兔
You made your mother say "Chest puppies."
帮电影说句话
"In the movie's defense,
他们选了个真正坐轮椅的人来演
they cast an actual wheelchair user for the part."
-那的确值得称道 实至名归 -是啊
- Yeah, that is actually laudable. Credit where credit's due. - Sure.
这不能改变什么 你撒谎了
Doesn't change anything. You lied!
你撒谎了
You lied.
我们很高兴你找到了爱好
We were so happy that you'd found a passion.
你在做梦
"You're"...D-R-- "Dreaming
如果你觉得我可以
if you think I could go"...
上这种大学
S-O-- "Someplace like this."
我不再接受你的借口了
I'm not buying your excuses anymore.
我们认真对待你 你也该如此了
We take you seriously. It's time you did, too.
恭喜 JJ
Congratulations, JJ.
你以优异的成绩被大学录取了
You've been accepted to college...with honors.
迪金斯院长 我要让你爱上我
Dean Dinkins, I'm gonna make you fall in love with me,
-然后我要 -好了 你走吧
- then I'm gon-- - Okay, you -- Just go.
该跟你的朋友们说再见了
Time to say goodbye to your friends.
抱歉 我得走了
"I'm sorry. I have to leave."
反正片场也一团糟
Eh, scene's a wreck, anyway.
没有拍派对的好办法
There's no good way to shoot the party.
再见 孩子
Bye, kid.
爸爸
"Dad"...
拧开我的板子
U-N-- "Unscrew my board."
雷和奥斯汀是胆小鬼
Ray and Austin are chickens!
雷和奥斯汀是胆小鬼
Ray and Austin are chickens!
我是胆小鬼[鸡]吗
Oh, I'm a chicken?
原来我提供35%
So I provide 35%
美国人消耗的蛋白质吗
of the protein America consumes?
真是不错的侮辱
Real good insult.
好了 好了
Hey! All right. All right. All right.
我们开心过了 帮我找到那条蛇
We've had our fun. Help me find that snake.
行动吧
Let's go.
要是我爸爸 他早就找到了
My dad would've found it already.
他一直都杀蛇
He kills snakes all the time.
我爸爸开♥发♥了《精灵宝可梦》
My dad invented Pokémon.
真的吗 你♥爸♥爸是田尻智吗
Oh, really? Your dad is Satoshi Tajiri?
我想也是
Yeah, that's what I thought.
雷
Ray?
天啊
Dear God!
那上面有蛇的什么公路啊
What kind of snake highway's up there?!
你可以的 雷
Okay, you got this, Ray.
你可以的
You g-- You got this.
好
All right.
真棒
Yes!
没有毒腺 它是无害的
Oh, no venom glands. It's harmless.
我要给大家看看我抓住了它
I'm gonna go show everyone I caught it.
而我再也没有脸出现了
And I'm never gonna show my face again.
准备好了吗
You ready?
开拍
And action!
你的鼻子看起来好冷
Oh, your nose looks cold!
卡
And cut!
拍好了
We got it!
太棒了
Awesome.
天啊 瞧瞧那笑容
Gosh! Look at that smile.
从没见你这么高兴过
Never seen you so happy.
我从来没这么高兴过
"I've never been so happy."
你觉得那有多少和胸有关
Hmm. And how much of that would you say is breast-related?
百分之五
"Five"...P-E-- "Percent."
每个胸 好吧
"Per breast." Well...
还剩很多为电影觉得的高兴啊
That's a lot left for movies.
我是发现了你的爱好吗
Am I detecting a passion?
很抱歉我撒谎了
"I'm"...S-O-- "Sorry I lied.
但是谢谢你们
But thank you."
没事 很刺♥激♥ 是吗
Oh, it's all right. It's exciting, isn't it?
我得看《比基尼大学》第一部和第二部
Now, do I have to have seen "Bikini University" 1 and 2
才能懂你在第三部里的角色吗
in order to understand your role in "Bikini University 3"?
出来吧 蛇
Come on out, snake.
不是吧
No way!
奥斯汀找到了蛇
Austin found the snake!
是啊 它想吃掉我俩 但奥斯汀不害怕
Yeah, it tried eating us both, but Austin wasn't scared.
对吧 奥斯汀
Right, Austin?
是啊 我让蛇成了我的碧池
Yeah. I made this snake my "B."
而雷拉裤子了
Ray pooped his pants.
真的吗 小伙子 你赢了
Really, man? You had the win.
贾斯汀·昌的哥哥
Justin Chang's older brother!
听说了你做的事
Heard what you did.
抓到了蛇
Catching a snake
但是让奥斯汀·昌居功
but letting Austin Chang take credit?
真了不起
That's huge.
走吧 小♥弟♥弟♥
Come on, little bro.
达斯汀·昌将你评为
Dustin Chang rates you...
值得关注
one to watch.
小伙子 你今天过得不错
Dude, you had a pretty good day.
但不如达斯汀·昌的
But not as good as Dustin Chang's.
那家伙和一个妈妈在亲热
Dude is straight making out with one of the moms.
这一切都发生得好快
It's all happening so fast.
昨天我才带我的宝贝回家
It was just yesterday I was bringing my baby home.
现在我的宝贝要上大学了 宝贝不能上大学
Now my baby's going to college? Babies can't go to college.
这对他来说是个大改变
It'll be such a big change for him.
很令人激动
It's exciting.
瞧瞧后面的他
Look at him back there.
我们的小导演
Our little director.
梦想着摄影机和拍摄
Dreaming of cameras and shots.
对 他就把脸埋在
Yeah, that's what he's burying his face in --
很大一对摄像机里
a giant pair of cameras.
迪伦 你朋友来了
Hey, Dylan, your friend's here.
该把那可怕的东西
It's time to get that hideous thing
永远赶出家了
out of this house, once and for all.
拜托 它逃跑只是因为饿了
Please? He only escaped because he was hungry.
现在我知道蛇需要吃东西了
Now I know snakes need food.
道别吧 迪伦
Say goodbye, Dylan.
快
Now.
你是条好蛇
You were a good snake.
但这样最好
But it's for the best.
总之 大部分乐趣也是将你保密
Most of the fun was you being a secret, anyway.
再见
Goodbye.
公平的交易 成交
Fair trade. Deal.
瞧见刚走的那条了吗
See the one that just left?
没法保密的蛇就是那下场
That's what happens to snakes who doesn't stay secret.
剧集 | 无言有爱(2016) | 导航列表