剧集 | 无言有爱(2016) | 导航列表
- You're married to Mom. - I remembered that.
好吧 爸爸 打完这一分记得叫我
Okay, Dad, just get me whenever this point ends.
但是 爸比 我们比赛还没打完呢
But, Daddy, we're in the middle of a game.
她说了"爸比" 雷
She said "Daddy," Ray.
-那我呢 -拜托 别这样
- What about me? - Come on, don't be like that.
不会花那么久的
This isn't gonna take that long.
是的 我们打得不好
Yeah. We're not very good.
雷 留步 回来
Ray, stop. Come back.
电影导演 巧克力狂人
"Film director, chocolate lover,
轮椅高手 不说话的好汉
rocks a wheelchair, nonverbal badass."
对 哥们 说的就是你
Yeah, man. That's you!
照片不错
Nice pictures,
但我们拍一张没穿上衣的吧
except let's get one without the shirt.
很好
Good.
这是个测试 你通过了
That was a test, and you passed.
永远别为网上照片脱衣
Never strip for an online picture.
我从没有脱过
I know I never have.
我妈妈把我教得很好 不傻
My mama raised me right. No dummy.
别搜索 网上没有
Don't search for it. It's -- It's not there.
好 那我们要发吗
Okay, so, are we posting this?
好
All right.
女士们 我们来了
Hello, ladies! We're live.
是的
Yeah.
我忘记告诉你了 这环节很糟糕
I forgot to tell you, this part sucks.
有没有任何人 因为任何原因
Do any of you, for any reason, feel unable
觉得自己无法在本案中保持公正
to be an impartial juror in this case?
法官大人 很抱歉我要说 她无法保持公正
Your Honor, I'm afraid I have to answer yes...for her.
她通过说谎夺走了
She lied her way into a slot
本来适合我儿子的学校位置
at a school that would've been perfect for my son.
她女儿还伤了我另一个儿子的心
Her daughter also broke my other son's heart.
这些是诬告
Those are false accusations.
请将这位戴着丑陋耳环的蠢陪审员除名
Please dismiss the stupid juror with the ugly earrings.
这和我的肆意破坏财产审判有什么关系
What does any of this have to do with my vandalism trial?
法官大人 我认为你神圣的法庭
Your Honor, I believe your hallowed courtroom
容不下这个人♥渣♥
is no place for a garbage human like her.
赶走她 留下我
Get rid of her and keep me.
我会给你非常好的裁决
I will give you such a good verdict.
留下我 我的裁决会令你震撼
Keep me, and my verdict will blow your mind.
-你是美国公民吗 -我想是的
- Are you even a U.S. Citizen? - I think so!
请不要公开反对其他陪审员
Let's not openly campaign against other jurors.
你不是这里唯一一个需要放松的特殊需要妈妈
You're not the only slacking-off special-needs mom here.
你别想毁掉我的好事
You will not ruin this!
你也别想毁掉我的好事
You're ruining this for me!
我来这里是为了躲避狗血
I came here to get away from my home drama.
你就是我的狗血
You are my home drama!
滚开 让我一个人安静地看《消失的爱人》
Go away and let me read "Gone Girl" In peace.
她没死 他们最后和好了
Oh, she isn't dead, and they end up together.
你是撒旦的痔疮
You are Satan's hemorrhoid!
-除名她 -除名她
- Dismiss her! - Dismiss her!
你们都要留下
You're both staying!
我赌五块她们是特殊需要妈妈
Five bucks says they're special-needs moms.
-偷爸爸的贼 -什么
- Dad stealer! - What?
我们本来感情很好
He and I had a good thing going,
但我松懈了一会儿 你就趁虚而入了
but I took my eye off the ball, and you swooped in.
随你怎么说 迷你运动衫
Whatever you say, Tiny Sweatshirt.
我几年前学校拍照时穿了这个
I wore this for school photos a couple years ago,
爸爸说这看起来 引用他的原话 "很好看"
and Dad said it looked -- this is a direct quote -- "Nice."
现在看起来
Well, now it looks --
引用他的原话 "很绝望"
and this is a direct quote -- "Desperate."
这事没完
This isn't over.
是的
Oh, yes.
我能和爸爸做一些你做不了的事
There's stuff I can do with Dad that you can't --
男人的事 对
Guy stuff. That's right.
我不怕用自己的男子汉诡计
I'm not afraid to use my masculine wiles.
迪伦
Oh, hey, Dylan.
你穿这颜色很好看
That's a nice color on you.
雷 你口袋里落了东西
Ray, you left something in here.
再见
Bye-bye!
我裁定被告人的供认
I rule that the defendant's confession
可被接受
is, in fact, admissible.
短暂休庭
We'll take a brief recess.
供认和这些照片
A confession and these pictures?
很快会结束的
This'll be done soon.
该死
Damn it!
我的假期还没开始就结束了
My vacation is ending before it even began.
如果不必这么快结束呢
What if it doesn't have to?
如果一位或两位陪审员无法下决定呢
What if a certain juror or two can't decide?
你是在提议休战吗
Are you suggesting a truce?
我没提议我们交朋友
I'm not suggesting we become friends,
但如果我们不把家庭恩怨扯进来
but if we keep our family issues out of this,
我们可以集中精力解决当前问题
we can focus on the task at hand --
让这案子拖的尽可能久
keeping this case going as long as possible.
我不会放弃我的黄金门票
I'm not giving up my golden ticket.
你也唱了那首歌♥吗
Did you sing that song, too?
是的
Yep.
好的 哥们 有几个人上钩了
Okay, buddy. We got some bites.
我去那里
I'll be over there.
如果进展顺利 我就不管
Now, if it's going well, I'll hang back.
如果你需要拯救 碰倒你的饮料
If you need a rescue, knock over your drink,
-我就过来 -不好意思
- and I'll come swooping in. - I'm sorry,
你刚让他碰倒饮料吗
did you just tell him to knock over his drink?
没有
No.
有
Yeah.
我喜欢你的资料
I loved your profile.
你看起来很像我的前男友
You actually look a lot like my ex-boyfriend.
看吧
See?
还有前前男友
And my one before that.
前前前男友
And the one before that.
这时机真是太合适了
This could not have come at a better time.
我正在申请大学
I'm applying to colleges right now,
他们会很喜欢我有个残疾男友这点的
and they are going to love that my boyfriend's disabled.
我看了你的资料 我知道我可以治愈你
I saw your profile, and I knew that I could heal you.
握着这俩水晶
Hold these crystals.
别放到一起 它们很强大
Just don't hold them together. They're really powerful.
你以前能做到吗
Could you do that before?
十票有罪 两票无罪
10 guilty, 2 not guilty.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
怎么会有人觉得不是他做的
How does anyone think that he didn't do it?
被告有权在法庭上申辩
The man deserves his day in court.
我们不是刚听过他申辩吗
That's what we just did.
我觉得不是他做的
I don't think he did it.
我觉得他看起来像个好人
He seems like a really nice guy to me.
他供认了
He confessed.
你要相信肆意破坏财产者的话吗
And you're just going to take the word of a vandal?
所以你觉得是他做的咯 我们再投一次票
So, you do think he did it. Let's vote again.
有罪
Guilty?
显然我们得多在这里待一段时间
It's pretty clear we're gonna be here awhile.
是的 正义会得到伸张 我个人来说
Yeah, justice will be served, and I, for one,
愿意在这里待到事情解决为止
am willing to stay here as long as it takes.
午餐 九十分钟
Lunch. 90 minutes.
最新一部《五十度灰》是九十分钟吗
Is the new "Fifty Shades" Movie 90 minutes long?
前九十分钟是
Well, the first 90 minutes of it is.
欢迎 爸爸
Oh, welcome, Dad.
-一切还好吗 -我不知道
- Everything okay? - I don't know.
爸爸 到卫生间来找我
"Dad, meet me in the bathroom
来段等待已久的男人时光
for some long-overdue man-on-man time.
建议穿宽松的衣服
Loose-fitting attire recommended,"
我不是每天都能收到这种短♥信♥
is not the sort of text I get every day.
这正是问题所在
Which is exactly the problem.
我们上一次好好汗蒸是什么时候
When was the last time we had a good, old-fashion shvitz?
也许我们应该邀请迪伦
剧集 | 无言有爱(2016) | 导航列表