剧集 | 无言有爱(2016) | 导航列表
这是我的空间
This is my space.
我在躲呢
Man, I was hiding.
她不知道我在这
She doesn't know I'm here.
自从乔伊斯和我差点在一起以后...
Ever since Joyce and I almost got together --
乔伊斯
"Joyce"!
乔伊斯 肯尼斯在这里
Hey, Joyce! Kenneth is in here!
我就知道
I knew it!
好消息
So, good news.
找到了低音大提琴 找到了狗
Found the bass, found the dog.
丢了狗
Lost the dog.
玛雅
Maya! Hi.
亲爱的 我想来给你送个惊喜午餐
Hi, darling. I thought I'd surprise you with lunch.
很好 你认识我的同事
Great. You know the crew.
是的
Oh, yeah.
卧底老板 高腰 尿急
Undercover Boss, High Waist, Has-to-Pee.
亲爱的
Darling.
你不该做他们的工作
You shouldn't be doing their work.
你现在是老板 命令他们
You're the boss now. Command them.
我不知道该怎么说狠话
I don't know how to be the heavy.
那就学我说狠话
Then just be me being the heavy.
想象我们在医院和JJ在一起时你是我
Imagine you're me when we're in the hospital with JJ.
我儿子在受苦
My son is suffering!
你们站在周围袖手旁观
And you're all just standing around, doing nothing!
他吃过药了
He's had his meds.
这与药无关
This isn't about meds!
你们给了他苹果酱
You gave him applesauce!
他不喜欢苹果酱
He doesn't care for applesauce!
他需要布丁
He needs pudding!
把布丁给我儿子
Give my son his pudding!!
那语调让我们得到了很多布丁
That tone got us a lot of pudding.
试试 去吧
Try it. Go on.
去拿布丁 吉米 去拿
Get that pudding, Jimmy. Get it.
我说回去工作
I said get back to work!
我感觉就像一个老人在换电子表
I feel like an old man changing a digital clock.
我能做到的
I can do this!
你这个版本的玛雅也相当性感
You make a rather sexy Maya, too.
谢谢
Thank you.
你也是
Uh, so do you. Mm.
这些全都是蔬菜
This is all vegetables.
我的肉在哪
Where is my meat?
你
You!
那是我存的
I was saving that!
抱歉
I'm sorry.
"抱歉"没用
"I'm sorry" Is not going to cut it.
这个夏天非常赞
The summer was so glorious.
我们有篮球赛 萤火虫
We had baseball and fireflies
没有你
and no you!
现在不管我到哪里 你都在...
Now everywhere I turn, there you ar--
你是不是又吃了一口
Did you just take another bite?
你知道我压力一大就吃东西 迪伦
You know I stress-eat, Dylan!
你能解释一件事吗
Hey, can you explain something?
我一直在搜"JJ之梦"
I keep trying to search "JJ's Dream,"
但没有结果
but nothing comes up.
网上看不到
No online presence.
这是我们失败的原因之一
That's part of what sank us.
我一直想等一个好时机告诉你
I've been waiting for the right time to tell you.
JJ之梦
JJ's Dream...
完了
is dead.
发生了什么
But what happened?
如今不适合搞慈善
It's a tough time for charities.
你今晚回家
You go home tonight,
找到你的五公里跑活动 牢牢抓住
you find that 5K and you hold it tight,
因为你不知道会发生什么
'cause you just don't know.
我非常遗憾
I'm so, so sorry.
我能做些什么让你好受吗
Is there anything I can do to make you feel better?
拿点水吧
Some water would be nice.
水
"Water"?
当然了 床上的美女 该喝水了
Sure. Pretty girl on the bed. Time for some water!
JJ 我听说了你的梦
JJ! I heard about your dream.
是吗
"You did?
甚至可能不是你
It might not have even been you."
那是一群...
"It was a C-O-M--
一群人在...
composite of a lot of peop--"
什么
What?
我说的是慈善活动
N-- I mean the charity.
雷向你致敬的那个
The one Ray started to honor you.
真暖心
Such a sweet thing.
两位
Whoa! Hey, guys.
我的慈善活动啊
"So, my C-H-- charity..."
是的 我刚在给泰勒坦白
Oh, yeah, I-I was just honest with Taylor
我们没有钱了
and how we're out of money.
别提这个了
Let's just drop it.
但我们可以在周六的筹款大会上
"But we'll make money at the big F-U-N--
筹到钱
fundraiser this Saturday."
有个筹款会吗
Oh! There's a fundraiser?
不 没有筹款会
No, there's no fundraiser.
有的 在雅斯科
"Yes. At the A-S-H-- Ashcroft.
你一定要来
You must come."
我不会错过的
I wouldn't miss it!
筹款会取消了 记得吗
The fundraiser was canceled, remember?
帕梅拉发邮件了
"P-A-- Pamela e-mailed.
恢复了
It's back on."
这不可能 帕梅拉死了
That's impossible! Pamela's dead!
不是大帕梅拉 是小帕梅拉
"Not Pamela A. Pamela G."
太好了
Well, this is great!
我觉得不好说 她才刚死
I don't know. She just died.
我们这是为了帕梅拉
"We'll do it for Pamela.
和你
And you.
你非常努力
You W-O-- You worked so hard.
你应该得到应得的东西
You're going to get what you D-E-- deserve."
我真激动
Oh, I'm so excited!
这是你的水
Here's your water.
我试着不吓到你
I was trying not to startle you!
你站的地方是
What better place would you stand
吓我的最佳位置
if you were trying to startle me?!
听着 我想了想你说的
Listen, I thought about what you had to say
我在你空间的话 我懂
about me being in your space, and I get it.
在我小时候 我必须和两个姐妹分享一间房♥
When I was a kid, I had to share a room with my two sisters.
那已经很糟了
That was bad enough.
后来她来了
And then she came --
玛莎姑妈
Aunt Martha.
我每次转身 她都在我面前
Every time I turned around, she was in my face!
我逃不出那女人的手掌心
I couldn't escape that woman.
过了几年 她死了
A few years in... she died.
然后你很难过吗
And you felt terrible?
那是我人生中最棒的一天
It was the best day of my life!
那女人很可恶
The woman was horrible.
我的意思是 我不会成为你的玛莎姑妈
My point is, I will not be your Aunt Martha.
从今往后 你永远不会在这房♥子里看到我
From now on, you'll never see me in this house again -- ever.
这房♥子太小了 不可能...
This house is way too small. It would be impos--
厉害
Dang!
卧底老板 回去工作
Undercover Boss, back to work.
好的 马上 吉米
Oh, yeah, yeah. In a bit, Jimmy.
现在就去 你可以休息时玩行李高尔夫
Now. You can play luggage golf on your break.
但我现在手感火热
But I'm on a hot streak here.
实际上 你知道吗 你能拍下来吗
Hey, actually, you know what -- can you film this?
不 我尽力模仿玛雅了 他油盐不进
No, I've tried doing my best "Maya." He's immune.
不 更坚决地告诉他回去工作
No, no. J-Just tell him more forcefully to go back to work.
我跟你说话呢
I'm talking to you!
你怎么了 吉米
What's with you, Jimmy?
剧集 | 无言有爱(2016) | 导航列表