剧集 | 无言有爱(2016) | 导航列表
五面镜子不可能都搞错了
Okay, five mirrors can't be wrong.
肯定有合理解释
There must be a rational explanation for this.
雷
Ray?
迪伦
Dylan?
这验证了我的假设
This confirms my hypothesis!
昨晚我们交换了身体
Last night, we switched bodies.
换回来啊 雷
Unswitch it, Ray!
你觉得我想在这副身体里吗
You think I want to be in here?
你真的需要眼镜 你怎么读书的
You really need glasses. How do you read?!
我就点汉堡
I just order the hamburger.
孩子们 该上学了
Kids, time for school!
该死
Shoot.
在我们搞明白之前 我们谁也不告诉
Alright, until we figure this out, we tell no one.
别表现得很奇怪 雷
Don't be weird, Ray.
别说奇怪的话 别做奇怪的事
Don't say anything strange, don't do anything strange,
别做万事通
and don't be a know-it-all.
我会尽力
I'll do my best.
至于你 我擅自写了一份指南
As for you, I took the liberty of writing up a guide.
俱乐部日程 我一直想说的科学双关语
Club schedule, some science puns I've been meaning to bust out.
这是我怀疑我有的过敏
Oh! And these are a list of allergies I suspect I have.
雷 我想我可以处理你的生活
Ray, I think I can handle your life.
迪伦 我昨天向泰勒发了一封情诗
Oh, and, Dylan, I e-mailed a love poem to Taylor yesterday
不小心抄送了足球队
and accidentally CC'ed the football team.
-雷 -我知道
- Ray! - I know.
很高兴是你处理这事
I'm kind of glad you're dealing with it.
谁让你把我的眼睛比作星云的
That's for comparing my eyes to a nebula.
-那是一个行星 -不是
- It is a planet! - It's not a planet!
冥王星是只狗
And Pluto's a dog!
C-吗
C-minus?!
哎呀
Ouch!
天啊
Oh, my God.
我喜欢做迪伦
I love being Dylan.
我们知道 亲爱的 你没必要每天都说
We know, dear. You don't have to say that every day.
爸爸
Dad!
如果你被困在错误的身体里 你会做什么
What do you do if you're trapped in the wrong body?
天啊
Whoo, boy.
我会说实话
Uh...I'll be honest.
我不确定我了解的知识足够多
I'm not sure I know enough to have this conversation.
我会说无论如何 你妈妈和我都爱你
Uh...I will say your mother and I love you no matter what.
你真没用
Ugh! You're useless!
好吧 该吃冰淇淋了
Okeydoke. Time for ice cream.
碗
The bowl.
对了
That's it!
谢谢 老爸
Thanks, Dad.
亲爱的 我懂了
Honey! I think I'm woke!
雷 我们得谈谈
Ray, we need to talk.
我穿着什么呢
What am I wearing?!
连衫裤
It's a romper!
男孩子不能穿 但女孩子可以
Boys can't wear them, but girls can.
所以我想 当我在迪伦身体里时
So I figured, "When in Dylan..."
听着 爸爸说了一些话
Look, Dad said something
让我意识到这是怎么发生的了
that made me realize how this happened.
我们都碰到了这个奇怪的碗
We both had our hands on this weird bowl.
也许如果我们再碰一次 就会换回来
Maybe if we do that again, we'll switch back.
晚点吧
Yeah. Maybe later.
-什么 -看着我
- What? - Look at me.
没家庭作业 人们觉得我很酷
No homework, people think I'm cool,
我还跟亚马逊女王希波吕忒一样有活力
and I have the vitality of Hippolyta, Queen of the Amazons.
雷 别用我的嘴说很逊的话
Ray, stop saying lame stuff with my mouth!
当我太糟糕了
Sucks to be me!
现在换回来 不然我刮掉你的眉毛
Switch back now, or I will shave your eyebrow.
空头威胁 迪伦 真的吗
Empty threats, Dylan. Really?
我看起来很疯狂
Oh, whoa! I look crazy!
刮掉另一边吧
Shave the other one, too.
我绝不换回来
I'm never switching back.
爸爸 我要告诉你
Dad, I'm gonna tell you something
一件疯狂的事
that's gonna sound crazy.
我是迪伦
I'm Dylan.
雷和我在万圣节交换了身体
Ray and I switched bodies on Halloween,
现在他不肯换回来
and now he won't switch back
因为我的生活比他的更好
because my life is better than his.
迪伦 是真的吗
Dylan, is this true?
我不知道雷再说什么
I don't know what Ray's talking about.
来测试一下
Let's test this out.
迪伦 太阳系中最大的行星是什么
Dylan, what's the biggest planet in our solar system?
德州吗
Texas?
那确实是迪伦
That's Dylan, alright.
她的新纹身真的
And her new tattoo really contradicts
和你的说法不同
what you're telling me.
什么 不
What? No.
我是迪伦 身体交换不是真的
不不 是真的 你得相信我
No! No, it's true! You have to believe me!
我想我们可以和一个人聊聊
Well, I suppose there is one person we could talk to.
多谢来访 听起来很认真
Thank you for calling. This sounds very serious.
你诊断结果是什么 医生
What's your diagnosis, Doctor?
你儿子疯了
Your son's a certified cuckoo bird.
-不 -来吧
- No! - Alright, come on.
就是它 那只碗
That's it! That's the bowl!
很好 雷 就是碗
Very good, Ray. It is a bowl.
雷 告诉他们
Ray! Tell them!
明年见
See ya in a year!
雷
Ray!!
不
No!
迪伦 我给你泡了茶
Dylan, I made you some tea.
我不♥穿♥连衫裤 雷 永远不♥穿♥
I'm not wearing a romper, Ray! Ever!
为什么不啊 挺好的
Why not? They're nice.
好了各位 糖果幻觉结束了
Okay, people, candy hallucinations -- over.
新的万圣节传统重回正轨
Our new Halloween tradition is back on track!
我们出去吧
Let's roll out!
这种糖果当然没法影响成年人
Oh, surely this candy can't affect adults.
不
No!
你怎么活这么久的
How have you lived so long?
瞧见了吗 我防止我们错过了密室逃脱
You see that? I saved us from missing the escape room.
天啊
Oh, boy. Um...
抱歉 肯尼斯 我们的预约是五个人
I'm sorry, Kenneth. Our reservation is just for five.
什么 你害我错过了派对
What?! You made me miss my party,
我还不能去密室逃脱吗
and I don't get to go to the escape room?!
是啊 多谢你理解 肯尼斯
Yeah, thanks for understanding, Kenneth.
迪梅奥家 祝你们好运
Okay, DiMeo family, good luck.
锁定我吧 我刚懂了
"Lock us in" -- I just got it.
对啊 很好玩 是吧
Yeah, it's fun, right?
你们不体谅他人 鲁莽
You are inconsiderate, reckless,
迟到了四小时
and four hours late!
你们要么做出改变 要么付出代价
Here, you will change your ways, or you will pay!
你们都将付出代价
You will all pay!
这是只为我们写的台词吗
Did they write this just for us?
-真酷 -有些爱说教
- Cool! - Bit preachy.
我们的挑战是什么
"What is our..." C-H-- "...challenge?"
要准时
要准时
"Be on time".
过 拜托 再给一个挑战吧
Pass. Come on. Give us another one.
也许我们该站在蓝色方块上
Ooh, maybe we're supposed to stand on this blue square.
妈妈 快点
Mom, hurry up!
等闹钟归零了
Well, I'm sure you don't have to be there
才要站上去吧
exactly as the clock hits zero.
什么情况 好疼
What the heck?! That kills!
要准时 玛雅
Be on time, Maya!
要准时
Be on time!
他怎么知道妈妈的名字
How does he know Mom's name?
这不是普通的密室逃脱
This isn't a normal escape room.
不
No.
剧集 | 无言有爱(2016) | 导航列表