Is it sexist to hold the door for a woman?
为女士开门算性别歧视吗
Is it sexist to keep the pretty nurses and unload a few uggos?
留下漂亮护士 开除难看的护士算性别歧视吗
The rules have changed so much, I just can't keep up.
这世道变化太大了 我只是跟不上它的脚步
Tell you what, let's stop jiggling each other's marbles.
我跟你说吧 咱也别互相找茬了
You decide who should go. That way, when you choose yourself,
你来决定谁去 这样呢 如果你选了自己
I won't have to deal with all this horrible guilt.
我也就不用背负这么大的愧疚感了
Dr Cox! Jeez, Edith.
Cox医生 天哪 Edith
Hi.
嗨
This chair won't pull out.
这椅子拉不出来啊
Maybe that's because my ankles are wrapped around it.
可能是因为我正用脚勾着呢
Look, I actually need some "Me time."
我真的需要一些独处的时间
Oh. Yeah. OK.
哦 嗯 好吧
I just wanted to say that if you had any other bad-news situations,
我只是想说 如果你又遇到了坏消息要通知
I would gladly handle them for you.
我很愿意帮你解决
Really? Gladly.
真的吗 非常乐意
Well, welcome aboard.
那好啊 欢迎入伙
Dude, why would you get turkey when there's egg salad?
兄弟 有鸡蛋沙拉你为啥还要吃火鸡
Dude, there's no egg salad today.
兄弟 今天没有鸡蛋沙拉啊
You missed a spot.
你这块儿没涂上
So we're even, right? Even?
我们扯平了 对吧 平了
I told a nurse you switched her shift.
我告诉一个护士你把她的班给换了
You babbled all my crazy to the person
你却去跟我可能会共度一生的人
I plan on spending the rest of my life with.
说了我神经质的想法
I could spend the rest of my life with Lauren, or at least with her tushie.
我也可能和Lauren共度一生啊 至少和她的屁♥股♥
I just want to wash it. Is that weird?
我只是想洗洗它 很变♥态♥吗
You think this is funny? Come on.
你觉得有意思是吗 得啦
I told you how hard it is for me to let my guard down.
我跟你说过我卸下防备有多难
And that quick you burn me.
这么快你就把我给伤了
Never again.
以后再不会这样了
Well, don't walk away. Carla, come on.
别走啊 Carla 别生气啊
Bonnie, I found out that Dr Wen
Bonnie 我知道Wen医生
actually recommended you for that trip to Mexico
其实是推荐你去墨西哥的
I'm sure you know how hard it is for me to admit that to you,
你肯定能理解我向你承认这件事有多难
so I was hoping that we can use this as an opportunity
所以 我希望可以通过这件事
to repair our relationship.
修复我们之间的关系
What do you say?
你觉得怎么样
Oh, my God. OK, fine. Look, you go to Mexico, OK?
噢老天爷啊 行行行 你去墨西哥还不行吗
And by the way, dolor en el asno means "Pain in the ass."
顺便告诉你 dolor en el asno是烦人精的意思
I thought it would help you when you introduce yourself.
你自我介绍的时候能用得上
I don't want your charity.
我才不要你的施舍
You go,
你去
and every second you're down there,
我要让你在那儿的一分一秒
I want you to think about how I kick your ass up and down these halls
都想起我在医院狠狠收拾你的
All Day Long.
每 一 幕
Now, where was l?
我刚才说到哪儿来着
Oh, yeah.
哦 对啊
There you go, prom queen.
全交给你了 舞会女王
There is some really tragic stuff in there,
有几个真的挺悲剧的
so, you know, go nuts.
所以你懂的 可能会崩溃
All...all of these are your patients?
所有这些都是你的病人
No. But when word got out about your little offer,
不 但听说你的小小帮助之后
a bunch of other docs wanted in.
一大堆医生都想加入
Oh, great. More for me.
哦好啊 都来找我了
I'm afraid you have hepatitis.
恐怕您是得了肝炎
Meningitis.
脑膜炎
Esophogeo-gastro-duodeno-colitis.
食道炎 胃炎 十二指肠炎 结肠炎
Yes, it's like being blind in one eye...
意思就是一只眼睛看不见了
except you'll be blind in both.
但悲剧的是 你两只眼睛都看不见了
I'm really sorry.
真是非常抱歉
There's nothing more that we can do.
我们也无能为力了
Hello! We can hear you! Hello!
喂 我们能听到 喂
Why won't it stop ringing? Hello!
它为啥一直响啊 喂
For the love of God, hello! All right, look.
苍天老爷啊 喂 好了 听我说
OK, I never meant to insinuate you guys were stupid, all right?
我从来没含沙射影说你们笨 好吗
Everyone knows you're a hundred times smarter
大家都知道
than the jackasses that run this place.
你们比管事儿的蠢货聪明一百倍
Is that so, sport? No, sir. It's not so.
是嘛 伙计 不 医生 不是的
Would you just go ahead and answer it already? Hello?
你们就直接把电♥话♥拿起来不行吗 你好
Hello?
好哟
Hey, take that, smart guy.
嘿 尝到苦头了吧 聪明人
Troy, that's not how we do it.
Troy 淡定点好吗
Mr Hogan, what the hell?
Hogan先生 搞什么
What would you do if your five-year-old son
如果你五岁的儿子
begged you to have a bite of his dinner?
求你吃一口他的晚饭 你怎么办呢
You had two dozen ribs.
你吃了两打肋骨
I know. I don't even have a kid.
我知道 我甚至都没有孩子
That's it. I've had enough. This is ridiculous.
就这样吧 我受够了 太荒唐了
Will you lay off Mr Hogan?
你能让Hogan先生喘口气儿吗
So he made a mistake. All right? People make mistakes.
他是犯了错 是人都会犯错
When they do it, it wouldn't hurt you to cut 'em some slack once in a while.
偶尔得饶人处且饶人又不能把你怎么样
Thanks, man. Quiet. This isn't about you. Don't eat meat.
谢啦 小伙子 闭嘴 跟你没关系 别吃肉
Carla.
Carla
Look, every time you screwed up with me,
每次你给我添麻烦
I've totally let you off the hook.
我都没跟你较过真
When have I ever screwed up with you?
我什么时候给你添麻烦了
OK, never,
好吧 从没
but we both know that if you ever did, I would give you a break.
但我们都知道 如果你添麻烦了 我会原谅你的
Now, let's see how you like it when I walk away from you.
现在就让你感受一下我离你而去的滋味
Actually, I need to go this way.
好吧 我该走这边
Right the first time.
第一次是对的
Awesome. You're gonna love this one.
好极了 这个你肯定喜欢
25-year-old woman, dancer, actually. Well, not anymore.
25岁的女的 舞蹈家 但事实上 不再是了
I'm afraid we had to take both of her legs. Bilateral gangrene.
恐怕我们得把她两条腿都截掉 双边坏疽
And seeing as her husband recently passed away,
再加上她的丈夫最近去世了
and her insurance at the dancers' union
舞蹈协会很可能不会再支付她的保险
probably is not going to cover it, you should go ahead and tell her
你应该过去告诉她
she won't be able to stay here with us for her rehab.
她不能再继续接受恢复治疗了
What...what room is she in?
她 她在几号♥房♥
There is no room.
没这个人
In fact, in the history of medicine,
其实 在医疗史上
there's never actually been a patient that depressing.
都不存在这样一个惨绝人寰的病人
I made her up!
是我编的
Come on, now, Barbie. You keep going down this road,
打起精神来 Barbie 这条路走到头
you're gonna go up to the roof of the hospital and jump the hell off.
你就会走到医院的楼顶 然后径直跳下去
Mind you, it's only five stories high,
提醒你一下 只有五层楼高
so that means you'll just wind up back down here,
这意味着你还是要回到这里
where I, of course, will be the one who has to treat you,
当然 我还是你的主治医生
and then I'll be forced to jump off the roof of this hospital,
然后我就会被逼得 从楼顶跳下去
which, as I was suggesting to you, is only five stories high.
正如我刚才说的 只有五层楼高
And are you starting to see a pattern forming here?
你看清这种渐渐成形的循环模式了吗
I just wanted to be colleagues.
我只是想做您的同事
Barbie,
Barbie
as long as you stay and work at this hospital,
只要你在这家医院上班
I'm always gonna be your superior.
我就会一直是你的领导
That's just the way it goes.
事情就是这样
Don't get me wrong, you can keep trying to connect with me.
别误会 你还是可以试着和我沟通
I mean, hell, you're so damn entertaining,
管他呢 你♥他♥妈♥的太有意思了
you just might make some headway.
你可能已经取得了一些进步
But still, you might be better served,
但你仍值得更好的发展
and this is a crazy notion,
给你个不太靠谱的建议
if you could stop worrying so much
如果你能不那么的
about who does and doesn't notice you.
关注他人的眼光的话
Even for a second.
哪怕只有一瞬间
That'd be good.
对你来说就很好了
That'd be real good.
会非常棒的
I think every day is made up of tiny little tests.
我认为每一天都是由很多小测验构成的
Some are tests of character.
一些关乎人品
Some are tests of fortitude.
一些关乎勇气
Others are tests of friendship.
另一些则关乎友谊
I spoke to my brother today.
我今天和我哥谈了
剧集 | 实习医生风云(2001) | 导航列表