I always suspected. We all did.
我常常怀疑你歧视我们 我们也是
Franklyn, no.
Franklyn 别走
Wow. Tough break.
喔 倒霉了
OK, Mrs Brady,
好吧 Brady女士
we're gonna try to break up your kidney stone with lithotripsy.
我们会用体外震碎的办法粉碎你的肾结石
In the meantime, We're gonna put you on Percocet for the pain.
在此期间 会给你用止痛药镇痛
I can't take painkillers.
我可不能吃止痛药
Justin's still breastfeeding.
Justin还在吃母乳
You like milk, do you?
你喜欢喝奶奶 对吧
Why don't you get on your bike, go to the store and get some?
你为啥不骑自行车去商店买♥♥点呢
I think at a certain point,
我认为到了一定时候
breastfeeding becomes creepy.
母乳喂养就成一种变♥态♥行为了
You are such a little cutie. Mom, I'm trying to eat here.
你真是个小可爱 妈咪 我正吃的嗨呢
But... Mom.
可是 妈咪
Benji, come.
本吉 跟我来
What is with mothers doting on their children?
现在的妈妈都是这么溺爱自己的孩子吗
My God. It's like nobody else exists in the world anymore.
老天爷 简直就是旁若无人
But I tell you one thing, and you damn sure take it to the bank,
可是我要告诉你一件事 你别往外说
my mother never paid that much attention to me.
我妈妈从没这么关心过我
It doesn't show. Word to the wise there, Astro.
看不出来 给我听好了 阿童木
Sarcasm does not sit well with the Big Dog,
大咖可不能被随便讽刺挖苦
so consider this a warning.
就当这是给你的警告
Because the next time I hear you
下次我再听见你
mumble some little passive-aggressive aside,
自言自语那些消极攻击的话
I'll look into your heart, pick out your greatest insecurity,
我就钻进你心里 找到你的最恐惧的不安全感
and shine a spotlight on it for the remainder of your natural born days.
在上面安一个聚光灯照亮你的下半辈子
Now, riddle me this, Fido.
七喜小子 给我解释下
Just exactly why does every Asian person who's passing us by
为啥走廊里每个路过的亚洲人
the hall way here keep giving you the old stink-eye?
都一直在给你白眼
Oh, you're imagining things.
哦 你想多了
Ow.
嗷
It's just been hard for me lately.
最近过的不咋样
I don't really have anyone special in my life.
生命中没出现什么特别的人
And I'm pretty much either here or at home doing nothing.
我基本上不是在这儿就是在家无所事事
Yeah, that's rough. I'm in a coma!
对啊 不好过吧 我都昏迷了好吧
I've had an itch on my foot for the last eight months.
八个月都挠不到脚心上的痒
What are you doing? No Nothing. It's a new therapy.
你干吗呢 没什么 新的疗法而已
J.D. You'd trust me on something important to me, right?
J.D. 你相信有些事情对我很重要对吧
Course.
当然了
See? That's what I'm looking for.
看到了吧 这就是我要找的
Elliot! We're talking about dried meat here!
Elliot 我们不是在说肉干的事吗
Why would you get in the middle of this?
你怎么卷进来了
I don't know what I was thinking.
我也不知道我在想啥
Is that a straw in your pocket? No, this is just a pen.
你兜里是根吸管吗 不是 是根笔
Pink scrubs
粉色护工服
Well, there it is, all cleaned up for you. Enjoy.
好了 洗的干干净净了 拿去吧
Well, why don't you keep it? In case you get hungry later.
你怎么不拿去 说不定你一会儿又饿了
Oh, you think that's funny, huh, Ralphie?
你觉得很好玩是吗 Ralphie
Pay me my ten dollars.
还我10块钱
Son, a hospital staff is like a melting pot.
孩子啊 医务人员就像是一锅大杂烩
We all need to respect each other.
我们都应该尊重对方
Now, if you think a specific ethnic group is loud, lazy or sneaky...
假如你觉得一个种族吵闹 懒惰 奸猾
Or incredibly closed-minded and inappropriate.
或着顽固不化 特没礼貌
Exactly! Just keep it to yourself, dammit!
正是这样 自己知道就行了 该死
What?
笑啥呢
Nothing, sir. I just thought of something funny.
没什么 院长 只是想到一些有趣的事
Maybe what you should do is saddle up your mop and head upstairs.
你是不是应该收拾好拖把上楼去
Someone has vomited in the second,
二楼三楼四楼走廊
third and fifth-floor hallways.
都有人吐上了
What? It's not my fault.
怎么 又不是我吐的
Ralphie. Let's ride.
Ralphie 咱们走
Good work buddy. Here's your 20 bucks.
干得漂亮 哥们 这是给你的20块
You can throw up whenever you want to?
你想吐就吐得出来吗
Hell, yeah. We should probably look into that.
那是当然 那我们可以深入谈谈
You know, right after you blow chunks in the elevator.
咱先吐电梯里吧
Hey, stranger. Hot!
你好啊陌生人 辣妹
It's weird realising you missed someone you barely know.
你在想念一个你不熟悉的人 这种感觉很奇怪
Wait. Make me proud.
等下 看你的了
Good God.
我滴乖乖
I decided to take Jamie out on a date.
我决定带Jamie出去约会
Who? You know, T asty Coma Wife?
谁 就是植物人的俏媳妇
No way. Nice job, Hooch.
不会吧 干得好啊 霍奇
Tell you what. Give me a little time,
不是吓唬你 给我点时间
and I'll rig it so that the husband can come with you.
我就能治好植物人老公 让他跟着你去
Honest to God, I'll have him sittin' up right next to you, no problemo.
对天发誓 我会让他坐在你旁边 毫无问题
What do you say? I'm free and I love ltalian.
你意下如何 我有时间并且爱吃意大利菜
You be quiet. I can't believe you, Bambi.
你闭嘴吧 真不敢相信你 斑比
She is so right. What are you thinking?
她说得对 你咋想的啊
Oh, Rin-Tin-Tin-Tin-Tin-Tin-Tin.
哦 啦啦啦啦啦啦
Shut up! Shut up! Shut up! And shut up! OK?
闭嘴 闭嘴 你们都给我闭嘴
Who are you people to give me advice about anything?
你们有什么资格给我建议
All you do is just bitch about your relationships all day long.
你们一天到晚都在抱怨自己的恋情
You know what? Glare all you want,
随便了 尽管瞪我吧
Big Dog, cos I'm not afraid of you.
大咖 我才不怕你
"No! Jordan's only paying attention to the baby."
"哦不 Jordan每天只关注孩子"
Must be so hard for Dr Look At Me. Isn't it?
"求关注"医生您一定不好受吧
Look at me!
"求关注"
And you two? You're arguing since you got engaged?
还有你俩 从订婚完就不停争吵
You're probably the first couple who has ever done that ever.
你们大概是头一对这么做的情侣吧
It can't be that you're just scared, is it?
你们该不会只是害怕吧
And you. Let's just forget for one second that, a month ago,
还有你 就别提一个月前
you told me you couldn't be in a relationship with anyone.
你曾对我说你不可能和任何一个人谈恋爱
Because, for me, it's actually fun
因为就我而言
to watch you sabotage your relationship from the outside.
看着你找客观原因破坏自己的恋爱挺好玩的
It really is.
事实如此
Honestly, the only thing that gives me comfort, you guys,
说真的 当我在家盯着天花板
is while I'm at home, staring at the ceiling,
仅仅希望能有个人说说话的时候
just wishing I had someone to talk to is knowing
真正让我感到安慰的就是 我清楚
none of you idiots realise how lucky you are.
你们这几个傻瓜全都身在福中不知福
Did I miss something good?
我错过好戏了吗
Thank you so much for dinner. You're welcome.
谢谢你的晚餐 不客气
But what was the deal with tipping $20 on a $30 bill?
可是一顿30块的饭你给了20块小费是怎么回事
Ah, nothing. I just love Chinese food. And the Asian people.
没什么 我就是喜欢中国菜 喜欢亚洲人
What should we do now?
咱们现在干吗
Kiss me.
吻我
I could do that.
这个可以有
You went left. Very cool.
左边进攻 很棒
Thank you, Rowdy.
谢了 Rowdy
So, it's cold outside. You wanna come back to my place?
外面挺冷的 你想去我那儿吗
Honestly, I think you might be moving a little fast for yourself.
说实话 我觉得你转变的有点快了
And there's a part of me that's very angry I just said that.
我心里又对我刚才说的话非常生气
I'm so sick of being alone, you know?
我已经厌倦了一个人 你懂吗
Tell you what, if you look me in the eyes
这样吧 看着我的眼睛
and you tell me that you're ready to start something right now,
告诉我你已经准备好开始新生活
we won't even need a cab.
那样的话不需要叫出租
I will throw you over my shoulder
我会把你扛在肩上
and just sprint the 12 miles to your house.
冲刺19公里狂奔到你家
But...
可是
I'll call you sometime.
我有空会给你打电♥话♥
I hope you do.
希望你打给我
Bye.
再见
I don't think people are meant to be by themselves.
我觉得人们注定不能孤独存活
That's why, if you actually find someone you care about...
这就是为什么 如果你真能找到那个你在乎的人
...it's important to let go of the little things.
学会不拘小节很重要
Even if you can't let go all the way.
即使你无法全都不在乎
Because nothing sucks more than feeling all alone.
因为没什么比感到孤独更糟糕了
No matter how many people are around.
不管你身边围绕了多少人
剧集 | 实习医生风云(2001) | 导航列表