It's not something everybody can do.
这活不是谁都能干的
Oh, so you can do my stuff, but I can't do yours?
你能干我的活 反过来就不行是吗
Yes!
没错
OK, hotshot, what would you
那好 全才我问你
use to get a coffee stain off a tile floor?
怎么洗掉瓷地板上的咖啡渍
I don't know. The rough side of a sponge?
不知道 用海绵粗糙的那面擦吗
Damn it.
该死
Officer Berson's spiralling a bit.
Berson警官情况不太好
Pulmonary edema seems secondary to acute mitral regurgitation.
肺水肿导致继发性急性二尖瓣回流
If it is a flail leaflet, he'll need surgery.
如果粘连的话 需要动手术
His vitals are so weak,
但是他的重要器官很衰弱
I wouldn't be confident about taking him to the OR.
我不觉得他撑的过手术
Ahh, The classic Catch-22 between medical and surgical.
经典的药物治疗还是手术治疗的两难选择
Bottom-line, somebody needs to be decisive.
到最后 总得有人下决定
OK, here's the plan.
我的提议是
We do nothing. Sounds good.
-放手不干 - 好主意
I'm in. That's inspiring.
同意 真是天才
We'll meet back here in a few hours and see if his vitals have improved.
几小时后再看他的器官状况好些没
Yeah, this ends now.
不能再这样下去了
Turk should've known that the worst mistake a doctor can possibly
Turk应该知道一个医生最不该做的
make is setting foot in the hospital's free clinic, at night.
就是在晚上跨进医院的免费门诊部
I don't care if you do shave down there.
我不管你下面刮没刮
That's not even a medical issue.
肯定不是个病
But it sure is pretty.
看起来倒是挺漂亮的
Ma'am, you don't have mono. But you do have halitosis. Mint?
您没有单核细胞增多症 有口臭 来片薄荷
Ma'am, three baby Tylenol
三片儿童用止痛药
is actually an underdose for a woman your size.
对您这体型来说太少了
Yes, congratulations, you are double-jointed.
是 恭喜你 你的手臂是可屈伸的
Look, I just thought we'd talk to you up here about it
你看 我们带你上来就是让你看看
so you can see we don't have anymore beds
我们床位满了
and we really can't handle any more patients.
不能再收病人了
OK, you talk way too fast.
你讲话也太快了
If you could just keep one person downstairs,
你要是能少让一个人进来
we'd be willing to throw a parade for you.
咱给你弄个游♥行♥的时间都有
She needs you to give her a break.
你得让她歇会儿
Oh, well, tell her we're really swamped.
跟她说我们人手不够
She can understand you. Uhhuh! Yeah!
她能听懂你说什么 对啊
Well, then, understand this. Chill out, bitty.
那你听好了 放松点吧 美女
Hey
嘿
Hey, didn't you go to get water, like, an hour ago?
嘿 你倒水倒了一个小时啊
More or less, yeah,
差不多吧
Hey, Jordan, there's something I really want to say to you.
Jordan 有件事我得告诉你
But can you say it while I'm drinking water?
我能喝着水听吗
Because I'm really dying of thirst.
我快渴死了
I like you... again.
我喜欢上你了 再一次
There. You win. You can
好了 你赢了 你可以
do ahead do your victory dance or slaughter a goat,
跳你的胜利之舞 或者宰一只羊
or whatever it is you do when you're happy.
或者随便什么你开心时候干的事
You don't like me.
你才不喜欢我
I watch you when you sleep.
你睡觉我都看着你
Well that just gives me the heebie-jeebies.
这有点吓人了
I can't stop thinking about putting up with you.
我无时无刻不想着忍♥着你
Look, this is pointless, angry, shallow sex.
这是空洞的 愤怒的 肤浅的性而已
Why would you go and ruin something like that?
你为什么非得毁了它
I'm real sorry, but that's just not enough for me anymore.
对不起 但是单纯的性已经满足不了我
Sweetie, I have feelings for you, I do,
亲爱的 我对你也有感情
but, unlike you, I have some balls,
但跟你不一样 我有种(蛋蛋)
so you don't hear me whining about it.
所以我不会这么腻歪
Look, Perry, I can't let you back into my life,
听着 Perry 我不能让你重回我的生活
and watch you personally and professionally sabotage
看着你每次都毁掉生活上
every single chance that you get.
或者职业上的机遇
It's too hard. I can't do it.
这太难受了 我做不来
But I have changed. I have.
但是我已经变了
I see a shrink now. I actually see two, to tell you the truth.
我有看心理医生 说实话的话 是两个
Good God,
天呐
what do you want me to do
我要怎么做
to prove to you that I'm not that guy anymore?
你才相信我已经重新做人了
There you are. Had to make me sweat, didn't you?
你来了 非得让我虚惊一场 是不是
Good for you, buckaroo.
有你的 小牛仔
Here, I took the liberty of writing out my introduction.
我自作主张写了开场词
"Bob Kelso is the love of my life."
"Bob Kelso是我一辈子的挚爱"
My wife was going to do it.
原定是我老婆来念
She doesn't even seem to be here, Bob.
她好像压根不在这里
What are you gonna do?
那也没办法你说是不是
Lovely.
真好
You rang?
你找我吗
Lurch.
模仿Lurch
Oh. Um. My stethoscope is stuck up
噢 我的听诊器挂在那了
there and I need you to get it down for me.
我需要你帮我拿下来
You put it up there. That's really neither here nor there.
你放上去的 这重要吗
Fine. Right. We're even. Oh, thank God.
好 我们扯平了 感谢上帝
You know you could've just asked me to stop hassling you for a year.
你其实可以让我一年不找你麻烦
OK, I want that, then. It's too late.
好 那我要那个 来不及了
But I use those for listening.
我需要它听诊啊
They want you upstairs in room...
楼上需要你
...208.
208房♥
His vitals are exactly the same.
他的器官还是那样
There's got to be one attending in this stupid hospital.
这该死的医院里总得有一个主治医师
You guys are unbelievable. Oh. Thank you, baby.
你们真是让人难以置信 多谢夸奖 亲爱的
Not the good kind. I know.
不是好话 我知道
You all claim you want more responsibility,
你们都嚷嚷着想要多管事
but you're being outsmarted by a doctor who wears scrubs made of hemp.
但是你被一个大♥麻♥吸多了的医生耍
You're afraid to stand up
你连个接门诊电♥话♥的
to a volunteer who's answering the clinic phones.
志愿者都怕
And Bambi, did you ever place that femoral swan?
还有斑比 那个漂浮管你接上了没
It's on my to-do list.
马上了咯
Now, I know you were hoping
我知道你们都希望
Officer Berson's vitals would go up or down
Berson警官的器官状况有点变化
and this decision would be made for you,
那你们就不用去做决定了
but guess what? Nothing's changed. So it's on you.
猜怎么着 什么都没变 你们得下决定
We all knew what we had to do.
我们都知道该干什么
Surgery.
动手术
Sometimes just making a decision is half the battle.
有时候 做好决定就算成功了一半了
Gentlemen, we can rebuild him. We have the technology.
我们能治好他 我们有技术
We can make him better than he was before.
我们能让他比以前更好
Better, stronger, faster.
更好 更强 更快
Your shinunununununs could be louder.
你的半场声音应该更大
You guys were fine.
你们还好
Good evening, everybody.
晚上好 各位
Bob Kelso is...
Bob Kelso这个人
In moments of truth, we always reveal who we really are.
在关键时刻 我们总能展现自己的本色
Bob Kelso is an awful, awful man.
Bob Kelso是个坏人 烂人
I'm not joking. He's the devil.
我没开玩笑 他就是恶魔
What's wrong with you people? This is...
你们这群人是怎么回事 这
Great stuff, Perry, great stuff. Is this guy a hoot or what?
说得好 Perry 他这人有意思吧
I'll get your ass for this. Jordan.
以后有你好看的 Jordan
Thank you. Thank you.
多谢 多谢
Sometimes we're our own worst enemy.
有时我们总无法控制自己的行为
And sometimes we rise to the occasion.
而有时我们则能应对自如
Everything went, uh, really well.
一切都很顺利
Even though we all know that tomorrow morning,
虽然我们都知道到了第二天
the three of us will go
我们三个就又
back to being the most unappreciated people
变回这该死的医院里
in the whole damn hospital.
最不被赏识的三人
What are you doing here? I thought you were off last night.
你怎么在这里 你昨晚不是不值班吗
I switched shifts to help some friends out.
我调了班 朋友要帮忙
Have a good one.
祝你今天开心
Guys, wait up.
你们等等
**New boys in the neighborhood*
*邻里新来了个男孩
**Lives downstairs and it's understood.*
*他住在楼下 大家都知道
剧集 | 实习医生风云(2001) | 导航列表