第二季 第十五集
【实习医生风云】
Turk's relationship is so messed up right now
Turk的感情生活现在一团糟
that I decided to lighten his mood.
我决定让他开心一下
Nothing cracks him up more
没什么比"用脚顶住门"小游戏
than the block-the-door-with-my-foot gag.
更能把他逗笑的了
Oops, wrong person.
啊 搞错人了
What happened?
怎么回事
A card musta got stuck. Gotta go.
这门一定是被卡片啥的卡住了 失陪了
Baby, you know how much I care about you, right?
宝贝 你知道我有多在乎你 对吧
I'm dizzy. Yeah, you're fine.
我有点晕 你会没事的
Honey, I know it looked really bad last night with me and Kevin
亲爱的 我和Kevin昨晚的确非常失态
coming home liquored up with a hot chick.
喝得烂醉如泥还带回一个辣妹
Kevin was freaking out about his divorce
Kevin被离婚的事整的焦头烂额
and I was just trying to be supportive.
我当时就是想鼓励鼓励他
Yeah, by dragging home some random bar skank?
呵呵 带陪酒女回家来"鼓励"他是吧
Dude, you're not helping.
老兄 你帮的是倒忙
Not trying to help.
没想帮你忙
The point is, I have figured out
重点是 我想通了
why you're not ready to marry me yet.
你为什么现在还不想嫁给我了
You think I'm too immature.
你觉得我太不成熟
It's not about that.
不是那样的
Is it my sleep toots?
是因为我睡觉发出怪声吗
Cos baby, I will stop having dairy after six.
那 以后过了六点我再也不吃乳酪了
I don't know what it is, Turk.
我也不知道为什么 Turk
Since the moment you asked me, all I wanted to do is say yes.
自从你开口问我 我就只想答应你
It's just that every time I try to,
可是每次我想开口时
something stops me.
就有些事让我欲言又止
You just have to be patient.
你多等等就好了
Yeah, about that...
好吧 这个嘛
So, he just said he was gonna keep asking
所以 他说他打算不停向我求婚
until I said yes.
直到我答应为止
That is exactly how I lost my virginity.
当初我的贞洁就是这么丢了的
Except I'm guessing Turk didn't propose
我觉得 也就除了Turk并不是
in Jim Vilicetti's crawl-space.
在Jim Vilicetti家的地下室求的婚
Yes? Whoohoo! You said yes!
您好 哟吼 你说了"好"
We're getting married.
我们要结婚啦 结婚啦
Turk, stop celebrating.
Turk 别庆祝了
That's just how I answer the phone.
那不过是我接电♥话♥时该说的
Honey, it's only been ten minutes since we last talked.
亲爱的 十分钟前我们才刚通过电♥话♥
Don't you hate it when people yap away on their phones?
你不讨厌别人一接电♥话♥就走人吗
She's my friend.
她是我朋友
But she is so rude.
但是她很没礼貌呢
Don't you work at the hospital too?
你也是在医院工作吗
Yeah, I actually just got off a double shift.
是啊 其实我刚刚值完两个班
That's why I look so gross.
所以看起来糟透了
Oh, you don't look gross.
喔 你一点也不糟
You know what, you don't even think you look gross.
你也知道自己看着并不糟
I'm guessing you're one of those girls who
你就是那种用贬低自己
uses self-deprecation things as a defence mechanism,
来进行自我保护的女孩子
even though, without looking,
尽管 看都不用看
you can tell right now how many guys are checking you out.
你就知道现在有几个男的在盯着你看
OK, five. No, actually, it's four.
好吧 有五个 不 其实是四个
The guy in the mullet is checking me out.
那个梳着mullet头的男的是在盯着我
I let him buy my last two drinks.
我会让他付我最后两杯酒的钱的
Thanks again, cowboy.
谢了 牛仔小哥
Back off.
滚犊子
So what, you just gonna keep on asking her?
怎么着 你就想一直这么求下去
If you love somebody, gotta be willing to break their spirit.
爱她 就要有烦死她的精神
Here you go, fellas.
给 伙计们
Thank you, Jenny.
谢了 Jenny
You're welcome.
不用客气
Yo, check out these fries.
哟 看看这一盘子薯条
That girl is so into me.
那姑娘肯定是看上我了
Please, she's crushing on the brother.
别闹了 她看上的是你哥哥我
Why, because you're black?
为啥 因为你是黑人吗
Let's get one thing straight.
咱们把话说清楚
This has nothing to do with me being black.
这跟我黑不黑没半毛钱关系
This has something to do with me being smoother.
这是因为我更有绅士风度
Oh, here's a towel. And here are your shakes.
这是毛巾 这是你们的奶昔
Thank you, Jenny. Hey, wait, Jenny.
谢啦 Jenny 嗨等一下 Jenny
What flavour do you usually go for?
你一般喜欢什么口味
Do you like chocolate or... vanilla?
你是喜欢巧克力还是 香草
I'm a vanilla girl.
当然是香草啦
I'll go get you some more towels.
我去给你们再拿些毛巾
Go ahead and say it. She got jungle fever
说吧说吧 她有"丛林热"
She got jungle fever.
她有"丛林热"
I had so much fun tonight.
今天晚上真是太有意思了
I hope I didn't talk about myself too much.
但愿我没有太絮叨自己的事情
Hey, Elliot, I said I wanted to know
嗨Elliot 我说了我想知道
everything about you.
关于你的一切
And now I do.
现在我知道了
So listen, I'd like to take you out tomorrow night.
所以 听着 我明天晚上想带你出去
I don't wanna seem like I'm rushing things...but
我不想看起来这么猴急 但是
See you tomorrow.
明天见啦
Oh, my God!
我的天
What?
怎么啦
I'm not big on public displays of affection, that's all.
我只是对当街秀恩爱不太感冒
Hit it.
来吧
Carla Espinoza, will you marry me?
Carla Espinoza 你愿意嫁给我吗
Oh, my God.
老天爷
C'mon, citizens, let me hear you.
来吧 市民们 让我听到你的声音
Honk in the name of love.
以真爱之名鸣笛
Honk for love! Honk for love!
为爱鸣笛 为爱鸣笛
I've gotta say, life is pretty good.
我不得不说 生活真的很美好
I've hit my stride as a doctor,
作为一个医生我取得了极大进步
all my patients are doing well,
我的患者们纷纷痊愈
and I've finally figured out
而且我终于发现了
that even though they're horribly uncomfortable,
尽管我的M号♥护工服穿起来巨难受
my medium scrubs have a large effect on the ladies.
但是它给我带来了女人缘
Yep, everyhing 's just great.
没错 一切都顺利得很
For the first time since I started in here,
自打来到这个地方
I have no stories to tell.
我没有故事可讲还是头一遭
Sometimes you know it's a crappy day from the moment you wake up.
有时你睁眼就知道这将是蛋疼的一天
Today was one of those days.
今天便是如此
See, I have an appointment to see my shrink,
我今天要和心理医生见面
and it feels like there's a little friction between us.
我们两个人似乎发生了小小的摩擦
You will not beat me.
你不可能打动我的
Listen, "Doctor",
听着 "医生"
while we're on me just for a second,
当咱们在谈我的事的时候
my very pregnant ex-wife would like me to take
我那个怀着孕的前妻想让我请个假
a couple of days off and travel to her mother's house
和她一起去她的妈妈家里一趟
so we can reconnect as a family.
这样我们就能合家团聚了
And I assume that you told her to blow it out her ass.
那我猜你叫她别再扯淡来着
You get me! Darn it, you do!
你真懂我 妈的 太懂我了
Yes, we're like two peas in a horrible, horrible pod.
没错 我俩就像"本是同根生"的烂豆子一般
Anyway, I invited a couple of my friends
总之 我请了几个朋友
over to the apartment while she's gone.
到我家来玩 趁她出去的时候
We can have some beers, watch the game. It's gonna be great.
我们可以喝啤酒 看比赛 肯定很棒的
And I was wondering if you... I'm not your friend.
我就想问问你 我不是你朋友
They're not either.
他们也不是
So how's your rage going lately?
你的脾气最近怎么样
Better.
好多了
Ok.
好的
The next time you feel anger welling up in your meaty chest...
下次你觉得愤懑填满了肉乎的胸膛时
Oh, give it to me.
喔 你快讲讲
I want you to take a deep breath
深呼吸一口气
and count to ten before you react.
数十下 再做出反应
Do you think you could do that, Perry?
你觉得自己做得到吗 Perry
For the record, I'm not a child. OK?
跟你说 我不是小孩子了 好不
Dr Cox?
Cox医生
剧集 | 实习医生风云(2001) | 导航列表