Do you happen to have one for me? Sorry, Carla, I'm all out.
能给我一个吗 抱歉 Carla 我也用完了
How did he not say, "Yeah, in my pants?"
他为什么不说在他裤子里呢
God! I don't know what is so different about me since I got engaged?
我订婚以后 哪里变了吗
Wait. I found one. It's not made of wood, but give me a minute.
等等 找到啦 不太硬 你等我酝酿一下
Hey, have you checked Mr Oberman for hypertension?
你检查Oberman先生的血压了吗
Because I've got hypertension right here.
我下面的血压也升高了哦
No way...
不可能啊
Boobies.
胸
Charts.
表格
I know it was you. You mean this right here?
我知道是你 你说这玩意吗
This is mine from home. 40 million, son.
我从家里带来的 四千万
Do you have any idea how many
你知道我得躲掉多少病人
patients I had to ignore to get that high score?
才能得那么高的分吗
People died. Well, what about me, sir?
有人因我而死啊 那我呢
I need to play basketball.
我需要打篮球
Come on, since you lost that stupid game,
既然输了那破游戏
aren't you more stressed out than usual?
你应该比平时压力大吧
Open! Open! Open!
开门 开门 开门 开门
Maybe a little. So what do we do now?
一点点吧 那应该怎么办呢
Now, this is how you relieve stress.
减压 应该这样
Dammit to hell.
他♥娘♥的♥ 下地狱吧
So you're saying the janitor's a nice person?
你说这男的是好人
Yeah. He is such a sweetie.
他可甜了呢
I'am gonna ask him an innocuous question,
我随便问他一个普通问题
and his answer will be filled with hate. Filled with it.
他的回答总是充满仇恨 满满的仇恨
How's it going? Very well, sir.
嗨 今天咋样 非常好 先生
Thank you for asking. How are you?
谢谢你的关心 你好吗
Do you not see the hate? What is wrong with you?
看见仇恨了没 你有病吧
That was a good one. I think so.
你演得真像 我也感觉不错
All right. Go.
好吧 放你走
Hold it. No.
等会 不行
He's doing it.
他又欺负人了
What's the deal, Alpha Dog? You ever gonna cut me some slack?
老大 你想怎样啊 放我一马行吗
Petey! Petey! Petey! Petey! Petey! Petey!
小Pete啊小Pete 小Pete
OK, good answer. Look, I understand you're seeing Jordan again.
好吧 听说你跟Jordan又约会了
I just wanted to tell you, seriously, good for you.
我就是想来说一声 恭喜你
Would you like to know what would be seriously good for you?
你知道我想跟你说什么吗
More bran in my diet? – How about you never mention Jordan again.
多吃点糠吗 别再跟我提Jordan
Hey, do you guys mind if I turn on CNN?
我能看会CNN吗
My grandma bought me a stock. I wanna see how it's doing.
奶奶送我一只股票 我想看看势头怎么样
Look at Rockefeller. Pass me the remote, buddy?
你成大资本家啦 遥控器借我一下
Cool, these guys are finally starting to get along.
不错 这俩终于能友好相处了
Or not. No big deal.
或者不能 没关系
I'll ,you know, do one of these to change the channel.
我用这玩意 也能换台
We can just leave it on this station.
不换台其实也挺好的
Mr Hilliard, I like my body.
Hilliard先生 我喜欢我的身材
OK. I didn't always.
好吧 我以前不喜欢
I remember when I was ten years old,
还记得十岁时
my swim coach told me my butt stuck out of the water too much.
游泳教练说我屁♥股♥太大了
Now I like it when my boyfriend looks at my wagon and goes, bam!
现在我喜欢我的男朋友盯着我的屁屁 啪啪
You know? I'm OK with my curves.
前♥凸♥后♥翘♥ 我喜欢
I realize women inject God-knows-what
别的女人注射一堆鬼东西
into their face to have lips like mine.
才能有我这样的嘴唇
Mr Hilliard!
Hilliard先生
I can hop out of the shower and look at my naked body
洗完澡出来 盯着自己的裸体
for a whole ten seconds without totally losing it.
十秒钟后我才抓狂
That's more than most women.
那比大多数女人时间长
But, still, when I can't make you fall asleep,
但当我不能让你入睡的时候
it's like hearing my swim coach's voice all over again.
我又想起来了游泳教练的声音
And my body doesn't deserve that.
太委屈我这种身材了
So what do you want me to do? Fall asleep.
你让我怎么办 睡觉
I'm not attracted to you. Why?
我不喜欢你 为什么啊
Because you remind me of my sister. But I'm not your sister.
你让我想起来我的姐姐 但我不是她
That's what I'm talking about.
任务完成啦
Had to be done. OK, terrific.
非得揍你才行 好极了 真的
Grown-ups tackle each other all the time.
成年人天天摔跤嘛
Perry, I can't change what already happened.
我改变不了过去
I never meant to come between you and anyone.
你得相信我 我不想夹在你和任何人中间
Watching Dr Cox and Pete fight over me was...
看到Cox和Pete为我而战 真是
Oh, hell, I'll say it. It was awesome.
我还是说出来吧 真是太爽了
You went ahead and took something that did not belong to you.
你拿走了不属于你的东西
That seemed a little possessive, but I'm flattered.
占有欲有点强 不过我受宠若惊
Worse than that,
更糟的是
you did it knowing full well just exactly how I felt about her.
你抢走她时 知道我对她的感情
He just wouldn't be Dr Cox if he didn't refer to me as a her.
要是不把我当成小女生 他就不是Cox啦
Hey, for what it's worth, I didn't make the first move.
不管怎么说 主动的不是我
That's a lie. You bought me a latte.
你骗人 你请我喝了拿铁
Hey, guys.
嗨 你们好
We were having problems.
我俩当时有点危机
Problems that you knew about because I confided in you.
你知道那些 因为是我告诉你的
What did you do with the information?
你用这些信息干嘛了呢
You used it to get Jordan into bed. Didn't you?
你用它们把Jordan拐上了床不是吗
Didn't you? Perry, come on.
不对吗 Perry 别这样
Go.
走开
And finally the reason Dr Cox and his wife got divorced
Cox和他妻子离婚的原因
became abundantly clear.
终于水落石出了
Yes.
耶
Get in there.
给我进去
Say it. I'm your bitch.
说出来 我是你的小婊♥子♥
Don't be too hard on yourself, sir.
别跟自己过不去
You've only been playing this game for like 56 years.
你也就玩了56年嘛
Dr Kelso, is this young man a guest of yours?
Kelso医生 这男的是你的客人吗
Dave, I've never seen him before in my life.
Dave 我从来没见过他
Really?
真的
Dave. Hey, man, you don't got...
Dave 伙计 你不能
Yeah, I do. Don't you run from me.
我就要 别跑
Kelso!
Kelso
Hey, hey, Jack Daniels, what's crackin'?
嗨 帅哥 干嘛呢
My hot cousin's volleyball team has a game tonight.
我堂妹今晚有排球赛
Tall girls, tiny shorts. You in?
高个子 短制♥服♥ 你来吗
I think I'm gonna pass. I get it.
我还是不去了 我懂了
Still in Perririno's corner. That's OK, buddy.
还挺着Perry呢 没关系
Look, just a word to the wise, all right?
给你条建议
Just be careful who you hitch your wagon to.
选择跟谁混 你得多想想
I mean that.
我说真的呢
Yikes. I gotta go. OK?
身材真棒 我得走了
Hi. Can I buy you a house?
我能送你一个房♥子吗
I guess sometimes it comes down to loyalty.
我觉得归根结底 人要忠诚
Hey, Dr Cox.
Cox医生
Still no talking in the bathroom, Newbie.
厕所里还是不准说话
Know what's weird? That you're allowed to talk?
发现哪里奇怪了吗 你可以说话而我不行
I never blamed Jordan. I was chief resident,
我没怪过Jordan 我是总住院医师
I was here all the time,
一天到晚都在医院
and I always made damn sure she knew she came second.
还总提醒她 工作比她更重要
But God Almighty, I'm trying harder this time.
天知道 这次我是认真的
I just hope I'm doing the right thing.
希望我做的是对的
Who cares if Jordan wants to keep it a secret?
Jordan想保密又怎样
Tell him it's his baby.
告诉他 是他的孩子
Scream it from the mountains. Dr Cox!
喊出来吧 Cox医生
Oh, there you are. Hey, babe.
原来你在这里 宝贝
Hi, handsome. How are you?
帅哥 今天怎么样
Oh, hello, DJ.
哦 DJ也在啊
Hey, Jordan. How you doing? Oh.
Jordan 你好啊 哦
Around here, you have to grab hold of the littlest victories.
在这儿混 你得满足于小小的胜利
Whether it's victories over your insecurities.
不管是战胜了你的不安
Dr Kelso...?
Kelso医生
Or security's victory over you.
还是保安战胜了你
Kelso!
Kelso
Either way, you've got to choose your battles.
不管怎样 你都要选择战斗
I want you to tell her the truth. Damn it! Tell her that you're a surly,
我要你告诉她真♥相♥ 告诉她你是人类历史上
剧集 | 实习医生风云(2001) | 导航列表