第九季 第一集
【实习医生风云】
Sacred Heart,eight years of great memories.
圣心医院 八年的美好回忆啊
This place will live forever.
这地方永存我心
They tore down the old crappy hospital
他们把原来的破医院拆了
And rebuilt it on the med school campus.
在医学院里重建了
I'm just back to teach some classes.
我只是回来教课的
First, though, I need to do my morning good luck ritual.
不过 首先 我得来遍清早的祝福仪式
And seven. That's one good luck kiss
七下 每一下都是祝福你在
For every month you've been in there.
妈妈肚子里的每一个月
Are you done yet? Not yet.
完事了吗 还没呢
And thank you for making mommy's boobs so much bigger.
谢谢你把妈妈的胸部变得这么大
They're almost jugs.
都快成巨♥乳♥了啊
Seriously, I think I can probably rest 'em on your head.
说真的 我大概能把胸放在你头上
Check it out. Okay.
试试看 好的
Yeah.
耶
Whoa! Talk about a 10gallon hat. How cool is that?
哇哦 好像戴着牛仔帽 多酷啊
Donny, no questions right now,
Donny 先别问我问题
okay? This is private. They're still looking.
行吗 给点隐私 他们还在看
I said this is private! Turn around!
我说了是隐私 转过去
That was heavy. Hey, do good today.
分量真足 嘿 好好表现
Bye. Bye.
拜 拜
I can still feel them on my head.
好像还在我头上放着呢
How sweet is he?
他多贴心啊
Part of me hates how familiar this seems.
我有点讨厌这种似曾相识的感觉
I hope I can find a way to make this all feel new.
要是能找什么方法弄出点新鲜感就好了
oh, my god. The first day of med school.
噢 天 医学院的第一天
Everything is so new. I mean, just look at all these people
一切都这么新鲜 看看这些人吧
Who don't know that I used to wear a back brace.
没人知道我以前戴过背撑
I can look left.
我可以向左看
Yep, new sights, new sounds, even new smells.
是的 新视野 新声音 连气味都是新的
Kiwi.
猕猴桃
What? I smell kiwi.
什么 我闻到了猕猴桃
Yeah, it's my shampoo. I love kiwis, okay?
我用猕猴桃味的洗发水 我喜欢猕猴桃 有问题吗
I love them, too! Actually, that's not true.
我也喜欢 嗯 其实不喜欢
They're hairy. They look like monkey nuts.
他们太多毛了 看起来就像花生
Don't smell people. It's weird.
别到处闻别人的气味 太诡异了
I'm Lucy.
我叫Lucy
I don't care!
随便你
Regroup, Lucy. Find an ally.
重整旗鼓 Lucy 寻找小伙伴
Hi. I'm lucy.
嗨 我叫Lucy
Cool. Hey, after class,
酷 嘿 一会下课后
You want to go somewhere, get weird with each other?
想不想找个地方浪一浪啊
I feel like you skipped a few steps.
感觉你跳过了很多步骤啊
Hey, come on. You already know if you're in or out.
嘿 你心里已经有答案了 不是吗
So what's the deal, girl?
你说呢 美女
Not interested.
算了吧
Medicine is
医学是
Well, it's a dead career.
呃 一项没前途的职业
Thanks to insurance companies and malpractice lawyers,
由于保险公♥司♥和医疗事故律师们
You have absolutely no hope
你们已经绝无可能
Of finding a rewarding or satisfying profession
在这个曾经一度高贵的领域中
In this once noble field.
找到有价值的或是令人满意的工作
The only exception to this very true rule is the following
只有一种情况例外 就是如下所述
If you are lucky enough to go to a great medical school,
如果你足够幸运地考进一所优秀的医学院
Then, my children, you got a real shot.
那样的话 孩子们 你们还有机会
Unfortunately,you're all screwed.
不幸的是 你们已经完蛋了
Because to call this particular school a "Crap house"
因为这个学校 叫它"茅房♥"
Would be an honest-to-god compliment.
对它都是一种真正的恭维
Plus, I'm the only teacher here worth a damn,
另外 我是这里唯一还算个东西的老师
And I already hate each and every one of you.
可我已经讨厌你们每一个人了
Would you like to know why?
想知道为什么吗
Well, it turns out
嗯 事实上
You're not actually medical students at all.
你们根本不是医学生
You are all murderers and assassins
你们都是凶手和刺客
That have been sent here to try to kill my patients.
被派来这里试图杀害我的病人的
Here's the bottom line
底线是这样
If you do get a good clean kill on a patient,
如果你们能让病人死得干脆利落
Go ahead and take a pinkie or an ear as a trophy.
尽管去吧然后留下根小指头或者耳朵当战利品吧
I am ready for you, have been for a while,
我等着你呢 等了好久了
So watch your ass. Good day.
自己小心着点 日安
Okay. I hope everyone enjoyed orientation with dr. Cox.
好了 与Cox医生的会面还愉快吧
I'm dr. Mahoney, your student advisor.
我是Mahoney医生 你们的学习顾问
Here's some crappy pizza.Come on,spitting.
这是些难吃的比萨 好了 吐吧
Joining us, gramps?
想加入我们吗 老大爷
You know, 'cause you're old for a med student.
毕竟你这年纪当医学生老了点
They told me to give out fun nicknames for team building.
他们让我起些外号♥来加强团队建设
It's working.
挺有效的
Look, uh, Drew,
听着 呃 Drew
I don't like dealing with, well, people.
我不喜欢 和人 呃 打交道
And all these kids obviously look up to you.
这些孩子明显很崇拜你
I've never spoken to any of these people.
我和他们哪个都没说过话
I can still feel a bond, and I thought,
我还是能感觉到一种羁绊 于是我想
Why don't you deal with the whiny, emotional stuff?
不如由你来听他们发牢骚 解决情感上的事
And in return, I will let you do that.
作为回报 我赐予你行事权
Look, just, uh, let me fly under the radar.
听着 嗯 让我低调做人就好
Please.
我谢谢你
I guess I should answer any annoying questions you all have.
我想我得回答你们所有烦人的问题
Yeah, monkey nuts.
说吧 花生
Uh, I just wanted to thank you, on behalf of all of us,
呃 我只是想代表大家感谢你
For getting us pizza.
谢谢你给我们买♥♥了比萨
There. Smelling incident fixed.
好了 气味事故解决了
Yeah, they gave me money to do it,
嗯 院方出钱叫我买♥♥的
Along with free room and board
还提供给我免费的食宿
To attend to your emotional needs.
让我照顾你们的情感需求
Speaking of which, little administrative thing
说到这 提条管理方面的小建议
If you're going to kill yourself
如果你想自杀
I'm looking at you, sad eyes
说你呢 那个愁眉苦脸的
Do it off campus,
别在学校里自杀
'cause it is a buttload of paperwork.
会留下一屁♥股♥的文书工作
All right, everyone, pay attention,
好了 各位 注意了
Because my spleen is right here.
因为我的脾脏在这了
Whoops!
哎呀
This feels more like my private-time area.
手感更像是隐私部位呢
Wouldn't it be easier if you could see what you were doing?
你眼睛看着讲的话会不会好点
This is the way I'm doing it, Cole!
我就爱这么讲 Cole
Or maybe you're just uncomfortable
或者你不爽是因为
Because it's a black man's head on a fake white man's body.
一个黑人的脑袋接在了一个白人假体上
That's right, people. It just got real up in here.
没错 大伙 就这样定了
In my class, you will each be graded
我的课堂上 我会按照肤色
By the color of your skin. If you're white,raise your hands.
给你们打成绩 白人的话 请举手
F's.
全部不及格
There he is.
找到他了
Yes!
棒啊
Turk. I'm here. Dude! What the hell are you doing?!
Turk 我在这 哥们 你♥他♥妈♥干嘛呢
I thought it'd be more dramatic
我觉得咱俩从远处看到彼此
If we spotted each other from afar
再向对方跑过去
And then ran to see each other!
这样更有戏剧性
But now if we meet in the middle,
但如果我们在中点见面的话
We'll wind up somewhere inside the hospital,
我们就会在医院里面相遇了
And this really feels like more of an outside thing!
但重逢这种事感觉应该是在外面完成的
If you count to ten before you run,
如果你数到10再起跑的话
I should be able to get downstairs and over to you!
我就能下楼跑到你身边了
I'm already counting!
我已经在数了
Three, four...
3 4
Hey, dr. Turk. Not now, Denise.
嘿 Turk医生 等会儿 Denise
Turk!
Turk
I'm late. Gotta go.
我迟到了 该走了
Mm. Mm. You smell like prison.
嗯 你身上一股监狱的味道
When was the last time you guys saw each other?
你们俩上次见面什么时候啊
This morning. We carpooled.
今天早上 我们拼车来的
剧集 | 实习医生风云(2001) | 导航列表