I didn't mean to upset you,
我不是故意要惹恼你
even though everything I said was true and you know it.
即使我说的都是真的 你也知道
Baby, that is a God-awful apology, just God-awful.
宝贝 这是个糟透了的道歉 简直糟透了
It's cos she's not really sorry. Honey, I know your type.
因为她不是真的抱歉 亲爱的 我知道你这种类型
It's easy to see other people's problems
站在你的制高点上
from way up there on your pedestal.
很容易看到其他人的问题
But you better be careful up there, 'cause if you fall off,
但是你最好小心点 因为你要是掉下来
and have to walk around down here with the rest of us,
要和我们其他人走在同一高度
I don't know! You might catch a glimpse of yourself in a mirror,
我不清楚 你可能会在镜子里瞥见你自己
or the surface of a pond,
或者在池塘边上
your boyfriend's gigantic, shiny head,
或是你男朋友亮瞎人的大脑袋
and trust me, you're not gonna like what you see.
相信我 你不会喜欢你看到的人
My head's not...
我的脑袋不
A little help here!
快来帮忙
I'm sorry, kid. I didn't see anything unusual.
抱歉 孩子 没看到什么异常
Couldn't he have bled out or had an Ml?
他会不会失血过多或者心肌梗死
I don't know. I didn't look for any of those basic things
我不知道 我没有进行这些基础检查
because I'm horrible at my job.
因为我做我的工作糟透了
Dr Walch. Murder She Wrote.
Walch医生 杀人美女
Okay, fine, you caught me -- I'm checking on my patient.
好吧 被你抓了现行 我在检查我的病人
How is that guy doing? Not great.
那家伙怎么样 不太好
What in the hell is going on in here?
这到底是怎么了
The amnio triggered premature labour.
羊膜穿刺术触发了早产
Excuse me, she's only twenty-four weeks. Jordan, cut it out right now!
不好意思 她只有24周 Jordan 别再闹了
Is he yelling at me? Yes, he is.
他是在朝我嚷嚷吗 是 是的
I'm gonna give you a shot of Terbutaline.
我要给你打一针特布他林
And you know what else? He said I had a fat ass before.
你知道还有什么吗 他之前说我"臀大"
The nice kind.
赞美的那种
Look, I don't get a lot of women in here.
听着 我这里不怎么来女人
What's your honest opinion of these drapes?
你觉得这些窗帘怎么样
They're fine, Ted. But I'm getting sued.
还不错 Ted 但是我要被起诉了
You're right. You're right. You're right.
没错 没错 没错
Now, by "Fine"... Ted!
但是 你说"不错" Ted
Just time to calm down now. I'm fine.
先冷静下来 我没事
Actually, I was talking to myself.
事实上我是说自己
Now, you haven't discussed the lawsuit with Mr Bragin, have you?
你还没有和Bragin先生谈论过诉讼的事 对吧
A lawsuit?
诉讼
It sort of came up, yeah.
可能提到过 是的
Oh, God! Tell me you didn't antagonize him.
哦 天 告诉我你没有和他闹僵
So sue me! Or admit fault.
那起诉我把 或者认错
That is totally my fault.
那完全是我的错
Oh, come on! A good lawyer couldn't win this case.
哦 拜托 好律师都赢不了这个案子
New drapes. They're awful.
新窗帘 真是糟透了
Dr Kelso, why does everything keep happening to me?
Kelso医生 为什么倒霉事老发生在我身上
Take a breath, Dr Reid.
深呼吸 Reid医生
In and out. That's it, that's it.
吸气 呼气 就这样 就这样
Now, you went to four years of college
你上了四年的大学
and four years of medical school,
四年的医学院
so I can safely presume that you are at least eight.
所以我能肯定地假设你至少八岁了
My God, little girl,
我的天 小女孩
grow up and say "how do" to the world of modern medicine!
快长大 去现代医学界闯出一片天地吧
My God. I've been sued four times.
我的天 我被起诉过四次了
Ten times. Come on, Ted, let's go.
十次 走吧 Ted 我们走
Let's go!
我们走
I think you should go in there and apologize to her.
我觉得你应该进去跟她道歉
No. I didn't say anything that wasn't true.
不 我没有说假话
I just wanna see if she's OK.
我就想看看她有没有事
She's fine.
她没事
Laverne? Would you please have the nurse covering Jordan
Laverne Jordan醒来的时候能不能
page me the moment she wakes up?
让负责她的护士告诉我一下
Sure. Thank you.
没问题 谢了
Hey, Dr Cox, I'm sorry.
嗨 Cox医生 我很抱歉
I was frustrated before, so now I'm here,
我之前太受挫了 现在我来了
why don't you tell me what I forgot?
为什么不告诉我我忘了什么呢
Can l? Really? Sure. Hit me.
我能吗 真的吗 当然 打击我吧
How about go to hell, Shakira? What?
"想得美 Shakira"如何 什么
Now you've decided you're ready to listen, how does it work?
现在你决定你准备好听我说了 怎么做呢
You gonna pull a string on my back? Step right up and give it a tug.
你要在我背上牵跟线吗 往前一步 拉一下
But, I'm warning you, I bet it keeps coming up "Go to hell, Shakira."
但我警告你 他一定会不停说"想得美 Shakira"
Why do you always have to be like that?
你为什么总是这样
You know that I try harder than anyone in this place,
你知道我比这里的任何人都努力
and you never give me any credit!
但你从没肯定过我
Now, you listen to me, Newbie.
给我听着 菜鸟
I'm not doing this because I get my jollies off of being your mentor
我这么做不是因为做你的导师很开心
and I'm damn-sure not doing it so that years from now I can say,
而且我绝对不是因为几年后我能说
"Boy, I knew him when."
"我知道他能成功的"
I'm doing it because if I don't, people would die.
我这么做是因为如果我不的话 会有人死
Thanks for your help.
谢谢你的帮忙
You know what, Mr Bragin? I figured something out.
知道吗 Bragin先生 我搞清楚一些事
That damn nurse broke my bed. That's just it.
那个该死的护士弄坏了我的床 就是这样
You blame everyone else for anything that goes wrong. Like this.
你生活中就什么差错你就要怪别人 就像这样
The nurse didn't break your bed. You just press this button.
护士没弄坏你的床 你要按这个按钮
All right, it is broken.
好吧 是坏了
The point is, if you hate your job,
重点是 你要是讨厌你的工作
maybe you need to switch careers
你只需要换个职业
if you can't get into a relationship,
如果你不能有一段感情
maybe you have problems with commitment, huh?
或许是因为你不能给她们承诺
And I know that I'm right, 'cause I'm the exact same way
我知道我是对的 因为我和你一样
I blame my parents for not preparing me for the real world,
我责怪我的父母没让我做好准备面对现实世界
I blame this hospital for taking up all of my time
我责怪这家医院占用了我所有的时间
I'm even blaming you for jeopardizing my future.
我甚至责怪你要毁了我的未来
But you know what? It's time for me to grow up
但是知道吗 是时候成熟一点
and start holding myself accountable.
自己承担所有责任了
And I'm doing it.
而且我要付诸行动
Good for you.
真为你高兴
You're, um, still suing me, aren't you.
你还是会起诉我的 是吗
Yeah, but I feel like now you'll be able to handle it.
是啊 但是我现在感觉你能够应付了
You know what? We're just gonna have to get him fixed.
你猜怎么着 我们需要把它给阉了
Good news is, he doesn't need to go to a vet.
好消息是 它不用去看兽医
We could just pop these things right off.
我们把这玩意儿挤出来就行
Yes! Baby, you have got to tell JD,
耶 宝贝 你一定要告诉JD
because he is not gonna believe it.
他肯定不会相信的
Jordan was right about me.
Jordan对我的评价是对的
I'm insecure and I judge people to cover up for it.
我没有安全感而且用批判别人来掩饰
I mean, even right now, all I can think about
即使是现在 我能想到的就是
is to tell you you're a surgeon now,
告诉你你是一个外科医生了
and if you want to be taken seriously
如果你想要别人拿你当回事
you have to start acting like an adult.
你就得表现的成熟点
You had to say all of that?
你非要这么说吗
Well, you have a habit of not listening to things
除非别人刻意给你说
unless people spell them out for you!
否则你是不会好好听的
Oh, my God, I can't stop. Baby...
哦 我的天 我停不下来了 宝贝
maybe it's something you need to work on, that's all?
或许你需要好好改改了 没什么的
Sweetie, I promise you, I will never, ever, tell you what to do
亲爱的 我向你保证 我绝不会再告诉你怎么做了
ever again.
再也不会了
Yeah, you will. But with me it's OK, because I love you.
不 你还会说的 但是我不介意 因为我爱你
Besides, I barely listen anyway.
而且 我也不怎么听
C'mon, Rowdy. Let's go, boy. Let's head up the fourth floor.
走吧 Rowdy 出发 我们去四楼
Whoa! Whoa, boy!
喔 喔 天
Slow down!
慢点
As I sat there, still searching for answers about my patient,
我坐在那里 还在找我的患者的死亡原因
I realized that I still needed Dr Cox.
我意识到我仍需要Cox医生
It's hard to face a harsh truth about yourself.
面对关于自己的严酷事实绝非易事
I guess the only thing you can do is try to take positive steps.
我想你唯一能做的就是向前迈步
Unfortunately, it's hard to take positive steps
不幸的是 当你烧掉需要通过的桥时
when you've burned the bridge you need to walk across.
你便很难再向前迈进
It was luck.
是运气
What? The thing that you forgot.
什么 你忘了的那件事
Turns out, whatever you know about medicine,
事实是 不管你对医学有什么样的了解
Ultimately luck or fate or God
最终运气 命运或者上帝
剧集 | 实习医生风云(2001) | 导航列表