If you don't, it gets mildewy.
如果不洗 东西会发霉的
You know, you should move in with my friend, Anal McLooney.
你应该搬到我朋友Anal McLooney那儿住
I'm so screwed, I had to move out of my apartment this morning.
我简直一团糟 我今早不得不搬出公♥寓♥
All my stuff is outside in a truck.
我行李现在还在外面的货车里呢
Why don't you just crash me and Turk until you find a place?
在你找到房♥子前 先来我和Turk这凑合一下呗
I'm so tired of everyone always thinking I need to be rescued.
太烦人了 每个人都觉得我需要被救济
OK, JD? Fine.
懂了吗 好吧
Can anyone tell me the bacterial aetiology
谁能给我讲下中毒性休克综合征的
of toxic shock syndrome?
细菌病原学呢
I beg your pardon. So many doctors standing around,
哦 抱歉 这么多医生都站在这儿
I assumed it was rounds.
我以为你们搞轮流问答呢
But you were looking at the wall,
但是你们盯着墙看
so that means it's an art exhibit.
所以是在看艺术展吗
When does the gay gentleman
基佬服务生啥时候
come round with the tray of champagne?
举着托盘来送香槟呢
Sir, my father cut me off...
先生 我爸爸不给我钱了
Dr Reid, this is not bring-your-problems-to-work day.
Reid医生 今天不是"带你的烦恼来上班"日
This is just work day.
今天只是上班日
But, sir, only one person took a phone number so far.
但是 到现在只有一个人撕走了我的号♥码啊
Someone's getting a late-night, drunk call from the Todd.
有人要接到午夜醉鬼Todd的电♥话♥咯
Lucky girl. Yeah.
多幸运啊她 是啊
All right, Mrs Carlson,
好了 Carlson夫人
the surgeon that's gonna come by to do your lymph node dissection
要来给你做淋巴结清除术的外科医生
is a real handsome young man,
是个年轻的帅小伙
so I don't want you to forget about me, Ok?
你可别忘记我哟
I'm serious, you naughty girl. Sure, Jordan.
我是认真的 你个小淘气 没问题 Jordan
I guess you could take over the master bathroom.
你可以用主卫生间
But would you do me a favour and leave my sleeping pills out
但帮我个忙 把我安♥眠♥药♥放在外面
in case when I get home I wanna take 300 of 'em? OK, bye.
以免我回家之后想吃上个300片 好吗 拜拜
I can't stop obsessing about this date I have tonight.
我一直在想这次约会 根本停不下来
What do you think I should do?
你觉得我做点什么好呢
Well, for starters,
首先
you should probably go ahead and thank your lucky stars
你应该去谢谢你的幸运星
you finally found a gal who's into same-sex relationships.
你终于找到了一个喜欢同性的姑娘了
You know, Perry... Perry?
那个 Perry Perry
I'm trying it out. I find with the ladies,
我在做试验 我发现一些女生
if you're clear with your intentions right off the bat,
如果一开始就向她表明你的意图
they just fall into place.
一切就水到渠成了
AQ? What?
还问 啥
AQ, it's a new hippy expression. It means "Any questions?"
这是一个新说法啦 意思是"还有问题吗"
Don't think I'm impressed because you managed to score
别以为一个长相平凡 打理礼品店的小妞
a sympathy date with whatever homely looking chick
因为同情你而跟你约会
is managing the gift shop nowadays.
我就因此会觉得你了不起
JD, you ready to go?
JD 可以走了吗
Oh, yeah, the word you're looking for is "Wow."
哦 没错 你想说的那个词就是"我去"
and the words I'm looking for are "In your face."
我想说的那个词就是"傻眼了吧"
Yeah, I'm ready. Let's get going.
好了 我准备好了 走吧
PO. Peace out.
拜 再见
Jordan, if you're feeling like crap,
Jordan 如果你觉得不舒服
then I'll come straight home... Of course, with the food.
我会直接回家 当然 带着吃的
No, I don't necessarily know if there is anything bigger
不 我没必要知道有没有比超大号♥更大的
than a Super Size, but I'll ask the guy...
但是我会问的
Get two Super Sizes. Oh, my God.
买♥♥两个超大号♥哦 我的神啊
Oh, hell, yeah.
哦 爽啊
Did I fall asleep? Yes.
我睡着了吗 是
Was that before or after I rocked your world?
是在你好好享受了之前还是之后呢
He's a good man. He's a good man. He's a good man.
他是个好人 他是个好人 他是个好人
Baby, You know I get nervous when you start chanting.
宝贝 你一念紧箍咒我就紧张
Turk, what happened to all my stuff?
Turk 说好的那些待遇呢
The massage, the bath, the feet?
按♥摩♥ 泡澡 按脚呢
I let you watch The Jeffersons.
我都让你看<杰佛逊一家>了
Baby, I was just exhausted from work.
宝贝 我工作太累了
When you were an intern, you were always exhausted from work,
你是实习生的时候 你也很累
but you always made time for romance.
但你总会挤时间制♥造♥浪漫
That's cos I was still trying to get into your delicates.
那是因为我还没"深入"了解你啊
Oh, my God.
我的天
Dr Reid? What are you doing in here?
Reid医生 你在这干什么呢
Hi, Dr Kelso. I was just... I was on call.
嗨 Kelso医生 我在值班呢
Well, I have the call sheet right here
我这有份值班表
and your name doesn't seem to be on it.
但是上面没你名字
But what do I know?
不过我懂什么啊
I'm just a kindly old man who doesn't know
我就是个和蔼的老头子
the difference between a doctor on call
不知道值班医生
and one who maybe just needs a warm bed for the night.
和需要一张床的睡觉的可怜人有什么区别
I've just been so swamped with work
我工作忙得不可开交
I couldn't even make time to find a new place.
都挤不出时间找房♥子
I understand. Life is hard and all that.
我懂 生活不易什么的
But if you want a bed in my hospital,
但是如果你想在我医院蹭床
you better have a damn rent check
你最好在五秒钟内拿出房♥租支票
or a massive coronary in the next five seconds.
要不就告诉我你有严重的冠心病
And believe me, missy, either one's fine with me.
相信我 丫头 两个我都能接受
Thank you, sir. No problem.
谢谢您 没关系
I had a really good time tonight.
今晚过得很愉快
I gotta tell you I was little nervous
刚开始你花了五分钟
when you spent first five minutes talking through a napkin.
用餐巾跟我说话 我还是挺紧张的
That wasn't me. That was Nappy, the ice-breaking puppet.
那不是我 是餐巾仔 缓解气氛的木偶
That little guy earned his money tonight.
那小家伙今晚赚到了呢
So you think you're in, huh? Come on, I am so in.
那你是觉得你得手了咯 拜托 不能更确定了
Come on, you can't be sure. I feel pretty good about it.
话不要说那么绝对 我感觉还挺好的
You want me. I don't.
你想要我的 我不想
Yeah, I'm a doctor. All the symptoms are there.
我可是医生 你的症状都表现出来了
You do.
你想的
Just kiss me.
吻我吧
Whoa. You know, I thought I had to sneeze,
额 我刚想打喷嚏
but it was a false alarm.
但是没打出来
Let's do this. OK.
现在来吧 好
You know what it is? It's like a tickling.
知道吗 我觉得很痒
I got this, like, weird... It's a flutter.
我感觉 很 奇怪 就像翅膀在震动一样
Nappy? I want you to stop fooling around and...
餐巾仔 你不要闹了
Give me a kiss.
赶紧亲我
I guess you never know how the monster's gonna attack.
我想你永远都不知道野兽会怎么袭击你
Sometimes it makes you so tired of taking care of people at work,
有时候你会觉得上班照顾人很累
you can't bear the thought of taking care of someone at home.
不想等回了家还要继续照顾人
All right, we need to talk about this.
好了 我们得谈谈
Sometimes it pulls you away at the absolute worst time.
有时候这野兽又能让你从尴尬的处境脱身
Babe, I'm sorry.
宝贝 对不起
Sometimes it even takes the roof over your head.
有时候它甚至让你无家可归
And sometimes the monster takes something
有时候它会夺走
you never thought you could lose.
你觉得你不会丢失的东西
Like your mojo.
比如你的运气
Is that a roll of quarters in your pocket
是你口袋有一捆硬币
or are you just having a realy good time?
还是你的小♥弟♥弟♥很享受啊
Actually, it's a roll of quarters. It's laundry day.
其实 那就是硬币 今天洗衣服来着
See ya.
回见
So, Little JD isn't rising to the occasion.
看来 小JD不能随机应变啊
It's not a big deal. Nobody knows about this but me.
没什么大不了的 除了我没人知道
Newbie, what's up? Everything, everything's up.
菜鸟 怎么样 一切都好
Rise and shine, sport.
太阳晒屁♥股♥咯朋友
What, did someone send out a flyer?
不会吧 是有人发传♥单♥了吗
Hey, JD. How's your penis?
嘿 JD 你的小♥弟♥弟♥怎么样了
All right, calm down. He says that to everyone.
冷静 他跟谁都那么说
Hey, Goldman. How's your penis?
嘿 Goldman 你小♥弟♥弟♥如何了
You're freaking out. Just keep your head down and move.
你快要崩溃了 但是低头继续走
I get it. I haven't paid you back,
我明白 我没还你钱
so you won't even look at me. No.
所以你看都不看我 不是的
It's been one day, you greedy little bastard.
这才一天而已 你个抠门的混球
See what you did?
看你干的好事
Dr Reid, your truck is double-parked.
Reid医生 你并排违规停车了
Luckily, for me, I had a friend I could talk to about anything.
很幸运 我有个可以交心的朋友
Hey, Turk, do you ever have any trouble getting your manhood going?
嘿 Turk 你在男人那方面有问题吗
剧集 | 实习医生风云(2001) | 导航列表