第六季 第一集
【实习医生风云】
Welcome home, Perry.
欢迎回家 Perry
Here's the new program.
新工作来了
You occasionally lift a finger, helping with Jack.
你现在得动起来 帮帮Jack
And I'm gonna try to keep from hating the unborn baby
而我呢 负责努力不去恨自己腹中
in my belly that's made my ass so big,
这个把我屁♥股♥弄得又肥又大的胎儿
I can't fit the whole
我一天要上800多次厕所
thing on a toilet when I pee 800 times a day.
不能什么都等着我去做
Okay.
好吗
You love spaghetti. You had some just last night, didn't you?
你最爱吃意面了 昨晚就吃的意面 是不是
No, I didn't. Jordan, the boy is lying to me.
不 我不爱吃 Jordan 儿子对我撒谎
Oh, Perry, nobody likes a tattletale.
噢 Perry 没人喜欢告密者
Nobody does, Perry.
没人喜欢 Perry
All right, champ, just in case you get hungry later on...
好了 小子 以防你等会儿肚子饿
Yo, Elliot, what's your ringtone?
哟 Elliot 你铃♥声♥是什么
Jesus Take the Wheel, by Carrie Underwood.
Carrie Underwood唱的
I'm carrying under-wood right now.
我随身就带着丛林呢
See, that's funny because it's true.
看 好笑吧 因为这是事实
Please.
拜托
But that's all you get for the rest of the year, Todd.
但你记住 一年就这一次了 Todd
I'm downloading NS YNC's Bye, Bye, Bye.
我正在下NSYNC的
When that bad boy starts a-jumpin',
这首歌♥一旦响起
I defy anyone not to shake their butt to it.
我保证每个人都跟着甩臀
I'm bringing it back.
我要再次引领潮流
Just like you brought back Pop Rocks?
像你重新引领跳跳糖风潮一样吗
Teddy boy!
Teddy伙计
Yeah, well, you're not as big a trendsetter
可你不是你自以为的那种
as you think you are.
潮流引领者
Right, Keith?
对吧 Keith
As for me, I spent my free time
而我 我不小心把
getting co-workers I just met pregnant.
刚认识的同事搞大了肚子
You're pregnant?
你怀孕了
Are you sure?
你确定吗
I'm pretty sure.
我确定得很
Kim, I'm not really sure how to phrase this,
Kim 我真不知道该怎么说
so I'm just gonna dive right in.
所以我就直说了
Have there been other penises?
你确定孩子他爹没别人了吗
It's yours, J.D.
是你的 J.D
Cool. Are you okay?
酷 你没事吧
Yeah.
嗯
I don't think I've ever seen the inside of your apartment before.
我这还是第一次来你公♥寓♥呢
Said the father of my unborn child.
孩子他爸居然说这话
That was a joke. Oh, come on.
开玩笑的 噢 拜托
No laugh from a guy who when he orders a coffee says,
你在点咖啡时老开
"Thanks a latte"?
"多谢拿铁了"这种玩笑 现在居然不笑吗
Well, that's different, Kim.
嗯 这不一样 Kim
That's hilarious. This is life-changing.
那个确实好笑 这个就严重多了
We're gonna get through this.
我们会没事的
You know what else is pretty classic?
你知道还有哪个很好笑吗
When the coffee guy asks for money,
当咖啡男问人要钱时
you say, "Sorry, my wallet's in my other pair of mocha-chinos."
你说 抱歉 我钱包落在另一套摩卡裤里了
That always gets 'em.
每次他都会笑
Oh, damn it.
噢 该死
I have to go to the hospital.
我得去医院了
Just go. Scone is also a funny word, but I don't like them.
去吧 司康饼这个词也很逗 但我不喜欢
I prefer croissants.
我喜欢羊角包
You're clearly freaking out, so, you need to promise me that
你明显是吓坏了 所以 你要向我保证
you're gonna find somebody to talk to about this while I'm gone.
我走后你会找个人谈谈
Please, I'll be fine.
别担心了 我没事
You be careful, you're walking for two.
你小心点 你现在可承载着两个人的重量呢
Call, Turk.
打给 Turk
You were right, Turk.
你是对的 Turk
Hell, yeah. All right, all right!
我当然对 好了 好了
Now listen! This is a hospital, not a discotheque.
现在听着 这里是医院 不是舞厅
Turn that damn thing off!
把音乐关了
Come on, buddy, please pick up.
拜托 伙计 接电♥话♥啊
This is pretty catchy.
挺容易上手的嘛
No problem, I'll just go chill at my deck with a little vino.
没事 我带着酒去甲板上冷静下就好了
Unfortunately, it was still a hangout spot for gay seniors.
不幸的是 这里也有一堆同性恋老人在玩耍
All right, that's enough!
好了 够了
I have seen Les Mis over a dozen times,
我看过好几遍的<悲惨世界>
so I have nothing against giant queens, per se, all right?
所以我对同性恋没意见 好吗
In fact, my life would be a whole lot easier
事实上 如果我和你们当中任意一个
if I was married to one of you guys.
结婚了没准还能好过点
Excuse me.
抱歉
You heard him, girls.
你们都听见了吧 姐♥妹♥们♥
Let's roll.
咱们走
Hold up, hold up, hold up!
等等 等等 等等
Las Vegas Police Department.
拉斯维加斯警署
Hello!
喂
Why didn't you answer your phone when I called you?
我给你打电♥话♥ 你干嘛不接
I was dancing.
我跳舞呢
Wait, let me hear it.
等下 让我听听
There it is.
就是这个
Well, look, I'm in surgery all morning,
嗯 听着 我整个早上都在手术
but we can meet for lunch, talk this through then, okay?
但是咱俩可以一起吃午饭 然后聊聊 好吗
Hello? J.D., this is a really bad connection.
喂 J.D 这里信♥号♥♥真不好
Ted, please!
Ted 消停会儿
Ted!
Ted
Okay, I'll see you at lunch.
好的 午餐时见
Hey, Mojambo, this here's our new flagpole.
嘿 伙计 看看咱们的新旗杆
Why don't you show Old
你干嘛不放尊重点
Glory a little respect and snap off a salute?
敬个礼呢
There's no flag up there.
上面又没挂旗
We're at war, my friend. All American flags are on back-order.
战争时期 朋友 美国国旗都缺货了
What do you want me to do in the meantime,
你想让我怎么办
run a pirate flag up there?
挂个海盗旗吗
Maybe turn the whole building into a pirate ship?
把整座医院变成海盗船吗
I could put a captain's wheel up on the roof,
我可以在屋顶安个船舵
catch a parrot somehow, slap on an eye-patch,
再抓只鹦鹉来 戴个单边眼罩
go to work with a caulk gun, seal her up, make her water-tight.
再用填塞枪把它封一封 不透水就行
I could take her out to sea.
我可以带她出海
Are you insane? No, I'm a pirate.
你疯了吗 没 我是个海盗
Whatever. I'm not saluting a pole.
随便吧 我是不会朝旗杆敬礼的
And so it begins, again.
就这样开始了 又一次的
My life is over.
我彻底完了
Oh, come on, you've gotta focus on the positives.
噢 算了吧 你得往好处看嘛
For instance, the medical miracle that is one woman
举个例子 一个女人怀上另一个女人
actually impregnating another woman, SHEDAISY!
这种医学奇迹 多神奇啊
Coincidentally, I have a cousin named Shedaisy.
巧的是 我有个表妹就叫Shedaisy
What?
什么鬼
J.D. Needs us right now, okay. So, this is what we're gonna do.
J.D.需要我们 所以 咱们这么办
Dr. Cox, you're backing off. Elliot, you go talk to him.
Cox医生 你离他远点 Elliot 你去和他谈谈
Can't wait to talk to J.D.
真等不及和J.D.谈谈了
Maybe we can chat about how everyone in this frickin' hospital,
或许我们可以聊聊为毛这所医院
other than me, is having a baby.
除了我 都要生宝宝了
I mean, seriously. Having a baby,
我是说 真的 生宝宝
having a baby, having a second baby.
生宝宝 生第二个宝宝
Oh, having her husband's best friend's baby.
噢 给老公的铁哥们生宝宝
That's right, Mona, everyone knows!
是的 Mona 大家都知道
What are you looking at, Dr. Beardface?
你看什么呢 Beardface医生
You want a kid? 'Cause, I swear to God,
你想要宝宝么 我对天发誓
I will mount you right now!
我这就过去骑你身上
It's Beardfacde, damn it!
我叫Beardfacde 该死
Gather around, doomed new interns who just paged me.
你们这些不开窍的实习生 刚刚谁呼我来着 都过来
Quick question. What does this outfit tell you?
快速问答 这身打扮说明什么
You are entering a Joe Piscopo look-alike contest?
你要参加Joe Piscopo的模仿大赛吗
It means that I was just working out,
这说明我正在健身
which, incidentally, is the last remaining activity
顺便提一下 这是我人生中
I have in my adult life that qualifies as "Me time."
唯一弥留的属于我自己的活动时间
剧集 | 实习医生风云(2001) | 导航列表