We must have looked at a hundred women's bajingos today.
我们今天起码看了一百个"小妹妹"
Bajingo, bajingo, bajingo.
满眼都是
I mean, I can't even look at my own bajingo, you know?
我是说 我平时对自己的"小妹妹"都无法直视
Is that because it looks so much like a vagina?
是因为它长得像阴♥道♥吗
Carla, there's people!
Carla 到处都是人好嘛
You know, forget it.
算了
I'm just gonna stand up to them and tell them
我要勇敢地告诉她们
that I'm not interested.
姐没兴趣
I think you should.
你是应该这么做
Sir, why are you laughing?
先生 你在笑什么
Who knows?
谁知道啊
It could be the funny face I made with my peas.
可能是因为我用豆子做的脸太搞笑
But, gun to my head,
不过 实话实说
I'd say I'm laughing
我笑
at the notion that you could stand up to anyone.
是因为你不可能有勇气直面任何人
There we go.
好了
Moonlighting sucks,
兼♥职♥很烦
but Turk and I make do.
但是Turk和我可以赚外快
Now, will a lollipop put a smile on your face?
这个棒棒糖能让你笑一下吗
How about if Dr Turk sings Jimmy Crack Corn?
如果Turk医生唱
How about if Dr Turk sings Jimmy Crack Corn
如果Turk医生用Neil Diamond的声音
as Neil Diamond?
唱
OK. Hit it.
好吧 唱吧
**Jimmy crack corn*
*Jimmy掰玉米
**And I don't care*
*我不在意
**Jimmy crack corn*
*Jimmy掰玉米
Hold this for me.
帮我拿着
**And I don't care*
*我不在意
**Jimmy crack corn*
*Jimmy掰玉米
**And I don't care*
*我不在意
Dr Dorian,
Dorian医生
we could use you again tomorrow
如果你想再赚300块的话
if you'd like to make another $300.
明天可以再来
300?
Luckily for Turk,
对Turk来说
revenge is a dish best served cold.
幸好复仇是一道冷盘
Not unlike this tapioca pudding.
不像这个木薯布丁
You know we're zeroing in on the guy that's been stealing stuff.
我们已经锁定了那个偷东西的贼
Oh. Well, that's good.
哦 是吗 太好了
In fact, right now I'm dusting for fingerprints.
事实上 我现在正在提取指纹呢
Really?
真的吗
Nah, I'm just dusting.
没有啦 我只是在清洁键盘而已
Hey, Dr. Cox.
嘿 Cox医生
I finished those discharge dictations you wanted me to do,
你要我做的那些东西我已经弄完了
and I was able to get Mrs. Chesky
而且我把Chesky夫人
on the transplant list.
安排在移植清单上了
And here comes the wink.
他要眨眼啦
OK, maybe I'll start it off.
好吧 可能得我先来
My God, Sabrina,
天呐 Sabrina
you had better tell me you had laser eye surgery
你最好说你的眼睛刚做了激光手术
and they accidentally severed the muscle
然后切掉的刚好
that enables you to hold that lid up,
是支撑眼睑的肌肉
because you did not just wink at me.
因为你居然敢对我眨眼
I didn't mean anything by it.
我没什么特别的意思
I wink at everybody.
我对所有人都眨眼
Hey, Dr Kelso.
嘿 Kelso医生
Save it for the bathhouses, sport.
留到澡堂再眨吧 小伙子
Oh, boy.
天呐
Don't take your anger out on Bambi!
别把气撒在斑比身上
I'm not angry.
我没生气
So, my girlfriend serviced most of the staff.
我女朋友服侍了大部分的医生
I'm proud of her commitment to medicine.
我为她对医药的无私奉献感到自豪
Please!
得了吧
What about the women you've slept with?
你不一样睡过很多人
Your ex-wife,
你的前妻
that med student,
那个医学院的学生
your ex-wife,
你的前妻
the cute nurse from radiology ,
那个放射科的俏护士
your ex-wife...
你的前妻
Would you get off my ex-wife?
你能别提我的前妻吗
I will if you will.
你不提我就不提
Damm it.
该死
Gosh, now I'm too proud of you to be mad at you.
你太让我骄傲了 我都没脾气了
So, Dad, how are things at home?
爸爸 家里怎么样啊
Good, good.
挺好的
Your mom re-did the bedroom again.
你妈妈重新装♥修♥了卧室
I'm going to keep mine the way it is.
我还是要将我的卧室维持原样
Well, you don't want to be one of those couples
是嘛 夫妻老是一起做同样的事
that does everything together.
也挺烦的哦
Sorry.
不好意思
Hello?
你好
I just wanted you to know, sir
我只是想让你知道 先生
I faced up to those Gyno Girls
我直面了那些妇科妹子们
with a very strong and clear "No, thank you."
勇敢大声地说了"不了 谢谢你们"
Yes, I heard about your note.
没错 我听说了你写的那个便条
The point is that I'm out.
重点是我退出了
That was your mom.
刚刚是你妈
She said to say...something.
她说了点事情
So, did Dr Gerson ever contact you?
Gerson医生有找过你吗
You told her to talk to me?
是你让她来找我的
She went to med school with a colleague at my hospital.
她和我医院的一同事一起上的医学院
Come on,
走吧
I want to go see the department.
我想看看那个科室
Paging Dr Backbone to the Bajingo Ward.
"骨气"医生要视察"小妹妹"病房♥喽
Hey, man.
嘿 兄弟
You wanna grab a couple of beers tonight?
晚上想喝点啤酒吗
Can't.
不了
I'm moonlighting at urgent care.
我要在急救中心兼♥职♥
That's funny.
是吗
The lady didn't call me.
那位女士居然没有叫我
Well, maybe that's because
也许是因为
I found out you stole 100 dollars from me,
我发现你私吞了我的100块
and I Marcia Brady'd your ass.
然后让你变成了Marcia Brady
美国著名的老式家庭情景喜剧
Marcia Brady与Jan皆出自<脱线家族>
What?
你说什么
You know, when Marcia worked at the ice-cream shop,
当Marcia在冰淇淋店上班的时候
and she got Jan a job,
她给Jan找了份工作
and they liked Jan better
但是他们更喜欢Jan
so they fired Marcia.
所以他们炒了Marcia
Yeah,
我知道 是
season five, episode three.
第五季 第三集
Don't ever question me on The Bunch.
没人比我更了解<脱线家族>了
Besides, there's no way they liked you better than me.
而且 他们不可能更喜欢你
Then maybe it's because I told her that you smoke the ganja.
那也许是因为我告诉她你抽大♥麻♥
What?
什么
That's not even true.
我压根不抽大♥麻♥
You're a jackass.
你个混♥蛋♥
Where you going?
你去哪
Munchies?
去弄点"点心"吗
Stay tuned for Survivor.
不要走开 <幸存者>马上回来
I so don't think so.
我偏不
Hey, I was watching that.
嘿 我在看呢
I know, but it's my place,
我知道 但是这是我的地盘
so it's house rules.
得按规矩来
Look, I feel like I owe you an apology here.
听着 我觉得我欠你一声抱歉
Really?
真的吗
For what?
因为什么事
Just for being so jealous and pissy lately.
因为我最近变成了个爱吃醋的讨厌鬼
I guess I just kinda got hung up on the fact
我想 我只是不开心
that you were with, you know, Dr Jasper,
因为你曾经和Jasper医生在一起过
and Dr Michaels,
剧集 | 实习医生风云(2001) | 导航列表