You're welcome.
不用谢
I proud of you, Robert.
我为你感到骄傲 Robert
Put her there.
握个手
Woof.
汪
Oh.
哦对了
And I think it's important for you to understand that
不过我想你应该要知道
I had no idea how old that patient was.
我并不清楚那位病人的年龄
For the record,
而且
she could've been 170,
就算她170了
I still would've stuck her in that trial
我也还是会
so fast it'd make your teeth fall out all over again.
以迅雷不及掩耳之势安排她参与试验
That's perfect.
这下可好了
I would too.
我绝对会的
Some people want to be seen as the rebel.
有些人希望自己在别人的眼中是另类
Some people just want to be seen, period.
有些人却只是希望能被别人注意到
Some people have limits on how far
有些人并不会竭尽全力地去
they'll go to protect their image.
维护自己的形象
Dr. Turk, I need you down here.
Turk医生 快低下来帮我
Coming.
来啦
For me,
对我来说
it was when I stopped worrying how other people saw me
当我不再在意别人的看法
that I finally started to look better.
我看起来也更专业了
Mr. Blair,
Blair先生
I just wanted to say again that
我就是想再和你说一遍
I made a mistake
我错了
and I'm sorry.
对不起
It's all right.
没关系
Good luck.
祝你好运
Come on, baby.
走吧 宝贝
Let's see if we can find you a ride.
看能不能给你找个车(来一发)
Laverne!
Laverne
Careful.
小心点
Oh, so we're done with the coats?
哦 已经可以不用穿制♥服♥了吗
It was a fun day, though, wasn't it?
今天还是挺不错的 对吗
See you tomorrow.
明天见
Well, you know, maybe tomorrow,
也许明天
I'll get a bad haircut
我会剪一个糟糕的发型
and push round a mop all day.
然后拖着拖把转一天
I know.
我知道了
You don't have to do it, OK?
你可以不用唱的 好吗
Mista-
说蠢
ke!
话啦啦啦啦啦
Yeah.
好吧
剧集 | 实习医生风云(2001) | 导航列表