I don't care what hospital you go to,
无论你去哪个医院
surgery
外科
is still a boys' club.
仍然像是一个男生俱乐部
I'm just as cool as those guys.
我和他们一样酷
Bye, Turk.
再见 Turk
T-Dog,
T哥
settle a little medical debate for us.
快来帮我们解决一个医学争端
I think Elliot's got a modest rack at best.
我觉得Elliot的胸比较小
But my favourite attending here
但我最爱的主治医师说
says when he was "tuning in Tokyo" the other night,
根据他那晚的实战体验
the reception was excellent.
她的那对胸实在是太美妙
You guys, Elliot's a friend of mine,
各位 Elliot是我的朋友
so I really don't wanna talk about that, ok?
我不想讨论这种事 行吗
So, Dr. Turk,
Turk医生
how is your back?
你的背怎么样了
My back's as swollen as Elliot's big-ass breasts, Sir.
我的背和Elliot的大胸一样肿
I was paged.
呼我有什么事吗
Patient's complaining of anosmia.
病人说他得了嗅觉缺失症
Anosmia?
嗅觉缺失症
You know, I always thought it was very funny that
你知道吗 我一直都认为
losing your sense of smell
闻不到被叫做嗅觉缺失症
was called anosmia.
是件很搞笑的事
"A-nos-mia",
嗅觉缺失症
you know, like "schnoz-mia".
听起来像大鼻子症一样
Don't you find that very funny?
你不觉很搞笑吗
He doesn't.
他不觉得
I'm calling Dr. Cox.
我去叫Cox医生
Well, nobody needs to call Dr. Cox.
没必要叫Cox医生来
This is only temporary, right?
这种症状只是一时的吧
Of course it's temporary.
当然只是一时的
Could also be slightly more untemporary.
但是也有可能会持续一小段时间
You mean permanent.
你的意思是永久性的
Just when you think you have this place figured out,
每当你觉得 你已经适应了这个地方
it finds a new way to get you.
它马上就用新的方法来磨难你
I'm waiting.
我听着呢
Unfortunately,
很不幸
you've put us in somewhat of a legal bind.
我们好像因为你 要被别人起诉了
Way to go, Ted.
行了行了 Ted
Good God, man, you couldn't scare a child.
该死的 你连小孩子都吓不哭
Who would want to?
谁要吓哭小孩啊
Dr. Cox,
Cox医生
do you have any idea
你知道
how much money this hospital makes from that G.l. trial
你擅自加病人的那个胃肠道试验
into which you took the liberty of enrolling your patient?
能为我们赚多少钱吗
I'm gonna go ahead and guess $7.
我猜 7美元
Sometimes it comes right at you.
有时候 它会给你迎头一击
Keep smiling, tough guy.
你就笑吧 大老粗
First I'm going to report you to the Ethics
首先 我要把你的行为上报给道德
Better Finish that thought there, Bobcat,
最好快点说完 Bob哥
cos I'm not breaking my gait.
我不会停下来的
What are you looking at?
你在看什么
Nothing.
没什么
Sometimes it sneaks up on you.
有时候 它会悄悄地偷袭
Plus, when she dated JD,
而且 她和JD还在一起的时候
she'd just wear a T-shirt in the morning.
早上会只穿一件T恤
So every time she reached up high
然后每次当她伸手去拿
to grap a box of cereal,
放在高处的麦片的时候
everybody in the room got two scoops of booty flakes.
大家就会看到两勺"咪♥咪♥麦片"
And the two scoops,
而且那两勺"麦片"
they were packed with flavour.
可是充满风味
You know what I'm saying?
明白我的意思吗
Right? Right? Right?
对吧 对吧
I told you I didn't want these antibiotics.
我说了我不想用抗生素
Tell you what,
这样吧
when your first grandkid is born
当你第一个孙子出生了
you pick him up and you smell his head,
在你抱起他 闻他的头的时候
Why don’t you give a call
你怎么不干脆打给电♥话♥给我
and tell me how great it is.
告诉我那个味道有多美好
Mr. Blair,
Blair先生
I'm really sorry this happened.
发生了这种事 我觉得很对不起你
And sometimes it hits you in places
有时候 它打击到的地方
you didn't even know you were vulnerable.
是你完全没意识到的脆弱之处
Yeah, well you should be,
没错 你应该感到对不起
it's your fault.
这是你的错
No more silly medical mistakes, huh?
不会再犯愚蠢的医疗错误了是吗
Nice going there, Newbie.
进展不错啊 菜鸟
Damn.
该死
Ted, you seem different.
Ted 你看起来不一样了
I bought some relaxation tapes.
我买♥♥了些有助于放松的磁带
They're working.
它们还挺管用的
A patient's blaming me for losing his sense of smell.
有个病人怪我让他丧失了嗅觉
God, you cut off someone's nose?
天呐 你切掉了别人的鼻子吗
Where is it?
它在哪
Do you have it on you?
你还把它带在身上了吗
You're disgusting.
你太恶心了
No, I just gave him l.V. imipenem.
不是的 我给他静脉注射了亚胺培南
Kelso's gonna blame me.
Kelso会骂死我的
Just get rid of the nose.
你先把鼻子拿走
Ted, I don't have the nose.
Ted 我没有把鼻子带在身上
Maybe you should calm down.
或许你应该冷静一下
Maybe you should calm down!
你才应该冷静一下
My bad.
我错了
Imipenem, imipenem, imipenem.
亚胺培南 亚胺培南 亚胺培南
"Unlike gentamicin and tetracycline,
"不像庆大霉素和四环素
imipenem has never been associated with anosmia."
亚胺培南不会导致嗅觉缺失症"
My God, we're ok,
天呐 我们没事
we're ok.
我们没事
Great.
太棒了
Thank you, Ted.
谢谢你 Ted
It's my birthday.
今天是我的生日
What?
什么
Nothing.
没什么
**And many more*
*还有更多
Elliot!
Elliot
Elliot
Elliot
Come on. It's so tough to be a surgeon.
别这样啊 当外科医生太难了
If you're not in, you're out.
如果你不能融入进去 那就完蛋了
Dr. Turk.
Turk医生
Down here.
往下看
I saw you switched off on
我看到你取消了
our exploratory laparotomy this afternoon.
下午和我一起的甲状腺切除术历险记
Yeah, it's 'cause I-I-I had to do a--
对 因为 我我我不得不去
It's because I'm short.
是因为我矮
You're not short.
你才不矮
Look, I know I'm the surgical assignment booby prize, ok?
听着 我知道和我一起做手术很烦
but if my only other choice is being stuck in that stupid boys' club,
但如果要我加入那个贱男俱乐部
I'd rather have them all make fun of me.
我宁愿他们全部都来取笑我
What could they possibly make fun of you.
他们怎么可能会取笑你
Stop it.
别说了
All I’m saying is that
我就是想告诉你
it's possible to be a good surgeon
就算不按他们的套路行事
without playing their game, ok?
你也能成为优秀的外科医师
You're really short.
你真的很矮
I know.
我知道
No, Dr. Murray,
不是的 Murray医生
I don't want any fries to go with this shake.
我不喜欢什么奶昔配薯条
I don't even know what that means.
我都不知道那到底是什么意思
Excuse me, Dr. Reid.
打扰一下 Reid医生
What, What!? You want to ask me
干什么 怎么 你是想问我
how many ceiling tiles I've counted this week?
这星期睡了多少男人吗
剧集 | 实习医生风云(2001) | 导航列表