Each one of us acting like the others didn't exist.
表现得就像其他人不存在一样
That's when I decided to get pro-active,
所以我决定要先发制人
and I knew just where to start.
而且我知道要最先从谁下手
What the bejesus?
这是什么情况
Hello, boys. What the hell are you doing?
嘿 宝贝们 你在干什么呢
This is how the Todd gets his self-esteem on.
Todd就是这么来增强自尊的
Do these help?
这样管用么
Uncool! You look totally hot, mirror Todd.
不要这样 你看起来帅爆了 镜子里的Todd
I think we should talk about the sexual tension.
我们需要谈谈性关系紧张的事
There is no sexual tension, OK?
我们的性关系不紧张 好吗
Just go ahead and look before your neck snaps.
随便看吧 别把脖子扭断了
Awesome.
赞爆了
JD, the problem is this place.
JD 问题在于这个医院
When we broke up, I had to see you the next day.
要是我和你分手 我第二天又会见到你
And the next day.
后天还会见到你
I never got any distance from the relationship.
我就再也不能从这段感情里解脱出来
I never got to move on. you know?
我必须要向前看 懂吗
And the sexual tension...
那性关系紧张
Oh, my God. You have no idea what you sound like, do you?
哦 天啊 你真是不知道你听起来有多蠢
JD, JD, check it.
JD JD 来看看
Rat tail!
吃我一鞭
You don't wanna play?
不想玩吗
Too slow. What now, Mr Smart Guy?
太慢了 还有什么花招 聪明先生
That is so not funny.
这样一点都不好玩
Wet butt!
湿屁♥股♥
It gets better.
越来越好玩了
Is it starting to burn?
会有灼烧感吗
I would think so. Hey, don't touch your eyes.
我想是吧 嗨 别碰眼睛
OK, right back on the horse.
好吧 回到正事上
First off, I'd like to thank you all for agreeing to talk.
首先 感谢你们愿意来好好谈谈
Bambi, you paged us here.
斑比 你呼我们过来的
Be that as it may, I think there are some simple solutions.
是这样 但那是因为我想出了一些解决方法
Dr Cox, you're angry with me. No, I'm not.
Cox医生 你在生我的气 我没有
And you won't admit this, but you're in love with Carla.
虽然你不会承认 但是你爱上Carla了
No, he's not.
不 他没有
Actually, I am.
事实上 我有
You're starting again.
你又来了
And Carla, you're mad that Turk didn't trust you enough to tell you.
Carla 你觉得Turk没告诉你真♥相♥是因为不信任你
See? Trust, woman, trust.
听见了吗 我就说是信任问题
Whatever. The point is that Turk is sorry.
随便了 重点是Turk很抱歉
Not anymore!
现在不了
I can't believe you thought he was a threat.
我不敢相信你认为他是个威胁
I'm a threat!
我是个威胁
You're not in love, you idealise me.
你没有爱上我 你只是把我理想化了
Can we just try and stay focused---
不要跑偏好吗
You're mad cos I'm scared of losing you?
你生气是因为我害怕失去你吗
Yes, because we're stronger than that.
是 因为我们的感情不会那么不堪一击
Apparently not.
明显不是这样
You should be glad I never took our relationship for granted,
你应该高兴我没有把我们的感情当作理所当然
you silly woman!
你个蠢女人
Refrain from namecalling. Oprah's right.
说话尊重点嘛 Oprah说得对
Lay off of him. You're just pissed because you're still in love with your ex.
别逗他了 你生气是因为你还爱着你的前妻
Okay, that's it!
好吧 够了
Now, I have killed for so much less than that,
我因为那事已经够烦心了
and I'll damn-sure do it again unless you all shut the hell up right now and
不许再提了 可别把我惹急了
I mean now
到此为止
Aren't you glad we did this?
后悔我们这么做吗
I'm going out for Mexican food tonight.
我今晚要去吃墨西哥菜
I'll see you in bed, my friend.
咱们床上见 好哥们
Oh, my God! Rounds.
哦 老天 查房♥
Rounds started five minutes ago
五分钟前就开始查房♥了
and I totally forgot about Mr Zerbo.
我把Zerbo先生全忘了
Oh, my God! Oh, my God! Oh, my God!
哦 老天 哦 老天 哦 老天
Are you planning on making this worth my while?
你是躺着不打算起来了吗
Dr. Dorian? How 'bout you step up to the mic
Dorian医生 请你走到麦克风前面
and tell the entire gang how you ended up treating Mr. Zerbo.
告诉大家你是怎么治疗Zerbo先生的
Think, whizz kid, think.
好好想想 神童 想想
The hell with it...
管他呢
Sir, I did nothing.
先生 我什么也没做
Is this because of the same kid as before?
是之前那个熊孩子又震惊世人了吗
You did nothing? Nothing at all.
你什么也没做吗 什么都没做
Great job, sport. Huh?
干得漂亮 伙计 啊
When a patient gets bounced from ward to ward,
当病人在不同的病房♥间转换时
there's a chance a high fever could be sustained or even caused
有可能引起持续的高烧 甚至持续使用抗生素
by the constant stream of antibiotics.
也会引起发烧的症状
It's called drug fever. And it's a good catch by Dr Dorian.
这叫做药物热 Dorian医生的做法是对的
Next patient. Mush, people, mush!
下个病人 快走 大伙 快走
Thank you, Doctor.
谢谢你 医生
Oh, no problem.
哦 没事
It's funny. I guess sometimes when you do nothing at all,
有趣的是 有时候你什么都没做
things just have a way of fixing themselves.
难题就不攻自破了
Hi
嗨
**All between the shits*
*纷繁错杂
**Only brings the exasperation*
*一切都在恶化
**It's time to walk the streets*
*是时候走出去
**Smell the desperation*
*勇敢面对绝望
**At least there're pretty lights*
*至少有美丽的光在闪烁
**You know this little variation*
*你知道一切都会好起来的
**I qualify the night*
*我要度过精彩一夜
**from overkill*
*在这过度伤害之中
**Day after day it reappears....*
*日复一日剧情重演
**Night after night my heartbeat shows the fear *
*夜复一夜心跳出♥卖♥♥♥我的恐惧
**Ghosts appear and fade away*
*鬼魂出现又消逝
**Come back another day*
*某天却又重现
That'll do it.
这样就行了
I have other songs. Yeah, you do.
我还有其他歌♥ 随你便
Do you know how I know that this is yours, Farrah?
你知道我是怎么知道这是你的吗 Farrah
'Cause when I paged you earlier,
因为我之前呼你
someone found it next to a can of Fresca
有人在一罐橘子汽水旁边发现了这个
and a dog-eared copy of Teen People magazine.
旁边有一本折角的<人物>青少年版
Anyway, long story short. The incident gave me a bang-up idea.
长话短说 这件事让我突发奇想
Because you see I've got tomorrow off.
我明天要休假
So I'm gonna be on my couch
所以我会躺在沙发上
sipping Scotch and paging you every 20 seconds.
呷着威士忌 每20秒呼你一次
And if you don't answer every damn last one of 'em,
你要是有一次不回的话
I'm gonna shove this thing so far down your throat
我会把这个东西塞进你的喉咙里
it's gonna make you take a tinkle every time it goes off.
每次它响的时候你也会跟着响起来
Big fun, right?
很好玩 是吧
You're gonna need this.
你想要回去吧
Let it come. Let it--Oh! Let it come!
来拿啊 来拿 哦 来拿啊
It's good to be home.
一切又回到正轨真好
Sort of.
算是吧
剧集 | 实习医生风云(2001) | 导航列表