And not like the season,
比得上♥床♥垫
like the inside of a mattress, you know what i mean?
又不像是季节原因 你懂
I don't have any clue what you mean.
完全不知所云
Dr Kelso's starting to get to me,
Kelso医生逐渐击中我要害
and I don't think I can take it anymore.
我快承受不了了
Sorry, kid, but I'm dealing with my own stuff right now.
对不起 孩子 我现在得处理私事
Thanks a lot...really.
真的呃 谢谢你
Howdy, Mop-Top.
你好呀 拖把头
Oh, God.
老天啊
Man, why'd you even show up this weekend?
兄弟 你周末干嘛要出现呢
What are you talking about? I introduced Schmitty and Dan.
你在说什么啊 我可是Schmitty和Dan的牵线人
OK, I didn't really introduce them.
好吧 其实我没真的为他们牵线搭桥
I'm the one who accidentally saw them under the foosball table.
我只是恰巧看见他们俩在桌上足球下面
Oh, Schmitty.
哦 Schmitty
Typical Spence.
你总是这样啊 Spence
You just blow into town and get us into a bunch of trouble.
只是偶然来访 就给我们带来一堆麻烦
What? I made you guys go out tonight?
你说什么 是我非要你们今晚出去的吗
Hey, I have a venture capital presentation on Thursday.
我周四有场风险资本报告会
Ask me if I'll go out drinking Wednesday night.
问我周三晚上会和你们出去喝酒吗
You wanna go out...? Sorry.
你要出去喝酒吗 对不起
Sorry, I can't, I have a presentation.
抱歉 我不能出去 我有报告会
The truth is, you guys have been complaining about work
事实是 前一秒我刚到后一秒你们
since the second I got here, dying for an excuse to blow it off.
就一直在抱怨 极力寻找摆脱工作的借口
So maybe you should stop being all mad at me when, really,
所以也许你们不该迁怒于我 真的
you're just pissed because you hate your jobs.
你们生气只是因为讨厌自己的工作
Every time I turn around, Kelso's there.
每次我转过身 Kelso都在
Ted, he's trying to break my spirit.
Ted 他在消磨的意志
Do you have any idea what that feels like?
你知道那是什么感觉吗
I'm sorry. Of course you do.
对不起 你当然知道
Dr Reid, I'm afraid that nothing you've described
Reid医生 恐怕你描述的
constitutes harassment.
无法构成骚扰
Swing and a miss, eh, Dr Reid?
又棋差一招啦 Reid医生
Well, the next time you decide to make a stink over nothing,
下次还想无事生非的时候
you should see a lawyer who didn't need five tries to pass the bar exam.
别找律考考了五次才通过的律师
I have stress-induced dyslexia and you know that, Dr Oslek.
我有应激障碍 你知道的 Oslek医生
Why are you doing this? I'll tell you why I'm doing this, Perry.
你到底想干嘛 我告诉你吧Perry
Cause we've been dancing the same annoying dance for years now.
因为几年来我们都在重复同一个恼人的套路
One gets angry and walks away,
一方生气走开
the other person is too stubborn to go after them.
另一方太过固执 不去挽留
Before you know it, you sleep with some pharmaceutical rep,
一转眼 你就和啥大胸医药代表上♥床♥
I'm convincing my mom that the thing in my suitcase
而我在努力骗我妈说我肚子里的
is a giant electric melon-baller.Well guess what?
是个巨大的水果挖球器 你猜得到吗
Things are different now. We have a kid together.
现在情况不同了 我们有孩子了
I'm not going home until you promise you're coming home with me.
你不答应我和我一起回家 我就不走了
You go home. I'll meet you there later.
你回家吧 我们待会再见
Bring dinner.
带晚饭哦
You're a father. Can you believe it?
你当爸爸了 你能相信吗
Nope.
不敢相信
I didn't get a lot of sleep thinking about what Spence had said.
Spence说的话让我一晚上都没咋睡
Look, I'm sorry I was such a jerk yesterday. OK?
听着 很对不起 昨天我真是很混♥蛋♥
Come on, look at this floor. You could practically eat off of it.
快看这地 干净的你都能捡地上的东西吃了
Would you? Would I what?
你真会吃吗 什么
Would you eat off the floor?
你真会捡地上的东西吃吗
As I bent down to eat that peppered floor turkey,
当我弯腰捡地上的火鸡肉吃时
unaware that the cleanser the janitor uses
并不知道清洁工用的是
is an extremely potent diuretic, I realised something.
我强效清洁剂 相反我突然意识到了
The reason we 're doctors is because
我们之所以从事医学行业是因为
we have an innate desire to help people.
与生俱来的救死扶伤的欲望
That was disgusting.
好恶心啊
And you have to have that desire,
这是必不可少的
because at the end of your second year,
因为在住院医生的第二年末
it's impossible to see the light at the end of the tunnel.
你根本就看不见出路
So it becomes about perseverance.
所以一切贵在坚持
And fortitude.
和毅力
And sacrifice.
还有奉献
I'm sorry you guys can't make the wedding.
你们赶不上婚礼了 好遗憾
Yeah, give those guys a big kiss for us.
带我们献上一个吻
Don't forget to tell 'em that the ferret only eats fresh vegetables.
别忘记告诉他们雪豹只吃新鲜蔬菜
I'm gonna miss you guys.
我会想念你们的
I'll see ya later. Later, dude.
回头见 回见
Really, all you can hope for is an occasional thank-you.
真的 你所能期待的只有一句不经意的谢谢
I'm so glad the medication workedworked on your foot.
我很高兴药物治疗奏效了
So I'm supposed to be happy cos somebody did something right?
我得对你终于干了件对的事感到高兴吗
You're welcome.
不用谢
Nice call on the anti-seizure medicine,newbie.
抗癫痫药物的决定很不错嘛 菜鸟
You know I'm actually starting to think you
我开始觉得你可能
may not be the worst resident that ever lived.
不是历史长河中最差的住院医师
How cool was that? Shut up.
是不是很棒 闭嘴
You shut up. You're an angry man.
你给我闭嘴 真是个易愤怒的人
I'm sorry I didn't tell you about the whole "It's your baby" Thing.
很抱歉我没有告诉你"这是你孩子"
We'll probably talk about that later.
我们之后再说吧
I wasn't even mad at Jordan. No?
我甚至不在生Jordan的气 不生气吗
I was scared.
我是害怕
In fact, I was freaking out all day,
事实上我整天焦虑不安
because I'm quite confident that I'll be a horrible father.
因为我深知自己会是个糟糕的父亲
You? Come on.
你 别这样
You're gonna be a very scary... I mean, great.
你一定会是个很可怕 我是说很棒的
You're gonna be a great father.
你一定会成为一个好爸爸的
Last night, you totally kicked our asses cos we deserved it.
昨晚你把我们训的体无完肤 因为那是我们自找的
Remember you told me I wasn't the worst resident that ever lived?
还记得有次你说我不是最差的住院医师吗
Eight seconds ago?
8秒之前说的吧
You have no idea how much that meant to me.
你想不到这句话对我多么重要
I said, I think you may not be the worst resident ever,
得了吧 我说过 你可能不是这里最糟的
but I can't be sure of stuff like that.
但我也说不准
Come on, I haven't done the appropriate legwork.
我又没详细调查过
But, Dr. Cox, You're always there when we need you.
但我们需要你的时候你一直都在
I think you have this fathering thing down.
为人父这种事你没问题的
Why am I not leaving, Dr Reid?
我为什么不走 Reid医生你知道吗
Because I don't want to miss you breaking down
因为我不想错过你崩溃
and weeping in front of everyone!
然后在每个人面前痛哭的样子
Oh, here it comes! Great big tears. Great big crocodile tears.
来了 硕大的眼泪 假惺惺的眼泪落下来了
If she was your daughter, you'd totally know how to handle it.
如果她是你女儿 你肯定知道怎么应付
My God, you're right.
天哪 你说得对
You're doing fine, Barbie. Thank you.
你做的很好 芭比 谢谢你
Everybody have a good one.
大家今天过的愉快
I'm going home to see my son.
我要回家见我儿子了
Excuse me there, Bobbo.
对不起了 Bobbo
Girl! He hit him right in the nose! Uh-huh! Yeah!
他揍的正中鼻心 没错
That may come up tomorrow.
这事儿明天可能得上头条了
剧集 | 实习医生风云(2001) | 导航列表