第七季 第一集
实习医生风云
So there we were.
这一刻还是到来了
Elliot about to get married,
快要作人妇的Elliot
me about to have a baby with Kim,
与跟Kim快要有宝宝的我
careening toward a kiss.
颤巍地想吻对方
We were both terrified because either one of us
我们都很害怕
could back out at the last second,
因为我俩都可能在最后时刻退缩
leaving the other kissing the air and feeling like a fool.
让对方像傻瓜一样亲吻着空气
Ah, the point of no return.
这一刻 没有回头路
The closing of the eyes.
紧闭双眼
Time to dine.
"用餐"时间到
Elliot?
Elliot
J.D., what are we doing?
JD 我们这算什么
How the hell did she do that?
她是怎么做到的
Look, what almost happened in there is not about us.
这事不仅仅是我们两个人的事
Of course not. Please. Us.
当然不是 拜托 "我们"
I mean, we're both just on the verge of making giant commitments
我是说 我们都处在许下大承诺的边缘
and, as usual, we're freaking out.
所以 就像一直以来的一样 我们吓坏了
You're right. And you know what? We can't let fear
说的对 你知道吗 我们不能让恐惧
screw up our relationships.
破坏我们的关系
Who wants to end up like Snoop Dogg Intern?
谁想最后成为那位实习生Snoop Dogg啊
Hey. Sorry. Snoop Dogg Resident.
喂 不好意思 住院医师Snoop Dogg
Hey. Snoop Dogg Attending?
喂 主治医生Snoop Dogg
That's right, baby. All right.
这才对 宝贝 好吧
The point is he hasn't told Josephine
重点是他还没跟Josephine坦白
that she gives him wowsers in his trousers.
她让他神魂颠倒呢
Hey, be cool. Be cool, man. I'm working on it. Okay?
好了 伙计 我已经在努力了
I'm with you, dawg. Just keep it real.
支持你 兄弟 现实点就行了
What do we do now? Nothing.
我们现在怎么办 什么都不做
Nothing happened, so we never have to speak of this again.
什么事都没发生 所以不要再提起这事了
Keith?
Keith
Keith?
Keith
Keith?
Keith
Wait, I was already surprised out loud.
等等 我已经大声惊呼了一次了
I was lonely at home, so I decided to come by and say hi.
我独自在家 所以我决定来跟你打个照面
And then I had one of those weird, crystallising moments
之后那种奇怪的"水晶时刻"出现了
when everything becomes so clear.
所有事都变得清晰起来
I mean, I should've been relieved
我并没有因为Keith没有早点来
that Keith hadn't shown up earlier
没撞见我和JD在一起
and walked in on J.D. and me, but I wasn't.
而感到如释重负
I wish he had caught us, because the truth is...
我希望他抓奸在床 因为说心里话
I don't want to marry him.
我不想嫁给他
Shut up!
闭嘴
Honestly, I think I let it get this far
说实话 我感觉我跟他能走到这一步
because of how much I want to be married, you know?
完全是因为我太想嫁人了
God, I want to be married.
天啊 我很想嫁人
Baby...
亲爱的
Hey, I'm sorry for barging in so late.
抱歉这么晚来拜访你们
I hope I didn't interrupt anything important.
希望没有打扰到什么重要的事
Actually, since I'm diabetic,
实际上 因为我有糖尿病
Carla only lets me eat one candy bar every six months,
Carla只允许我半年吃一条糖
so she was helping me choose which one to go with.
所以她在帮我决定应该选哪种糖
First, we cut out all candy that sounds remotely racist,
首先 我们排除了所有沾上种族歧视边的糖
which includes all dark chocolate
包括了所有黑巧克力类
and I know this sounds weird, but JuJuBes.
还有我知道这听起来很怪 但枣味软糖
Then Carla was like,
之后Carla就说
"Well, what about Junior Mints?" And I was like, "Junior Mints?
"那Junior Mints怎样" 我说"Junior Mints"
"Baby, if I want my candy to freshen my breath,
"宝贝 如果我想用糖让我口气清新"
"I'll just slap some toothpaste on a Whatchamacallit bar
"我还不如直接挤点牙膏在Whatchamacallit棒上"
"And go to town on that bad boy!"
"然后跟它覆雨翻云了"
You know what I'm saying?
你知道我在说什么吗
She knows I'm changing the subject 'cause she's sad.
她明白我是因为她伤心才转移话题的
Come here. Come here, Elliot.
过来吧 Elliot
No.
没了
Okay.
好吧
What did he ask you?
他问你什么了
Oh, he just wanted to know if there was anything I needed.
他只是想问下我还需要些什么
Elliot.
Elliot
He asked me if they still make Mars Bars.
他想知道火星巧克力棒还有没有人生产
Come on, Bob, there's an empty table right there.
Bob 拜托 那边还有空桌的
I'll leave for $ 10.
给我十块钱就走
Pleasure doing business.
与你交易很愉快
Hey, friend.
朋友 你好啊
What, are you bored up there?
上帝啊 你是无聊了吗
So, how'd it go with Keith?
你跟Keith怎么样了
I haven't told him yet.
我还没跟他说呢
His whole family is in town for the wedding,
他全家人都为了婚礼过来了
and so my house is filled to the frickin' rafters
就像在我家填满了
with Dudemeisters.
Dudemeisters牌柱子一样
You know how my college girlfriend Stacy broke up with me?
你知道我的大学女友Stacy是怎么跟我分手的吗
She arranged it so that
她安排好一切
when I came home from class i was able to see her
让我一下课回来就看到
writhing in pleasure beneath a big brown butt.
她在一个棕色大屁♥股♥下快乐地扭动着
How many times do I have to apologise for that?
我还要道歉多少次啊
I still have nightmares about your cheeks, Turk.
Turk 我还会做你双♥臀♥的噩梦
Just bouncing and bouncing...
动来动去
I can't sleep.
因为这都睡不着
Good to see you.
很高兴见到你
Okay, now or never.
好的 机不可失
Keith!
Keith
Hey there, future Mrs Dudemeister.
你好啊 未来Dudemeister太太
Actually, I'm not sure we decided whether or not
事实上 我们还没讨论
I'm going to take your last name.
我婚后是否要跟你姓你呢
You know what? That's not important.
好吧 这不重要
Keith, we need to talk.
Keith 我们需要谈一谈
What's the matter?
怎么了
I don't even know how to start this.
我都不知道从何说起
Keith, I've been thinking.
Keith 我一直在想
I don't feel right watching this.
感觉围观这个不是很好
It's not just us.
又不仅仅是我们
That's it. It's over.
就这样了 结束了
J.D!
JD
No, Snoop Dogg Attending finally told Josephine how he feels.
不是 Snoop Dogg主治医生终于向Josephine表白了
Hey, everybody, look. A rainbow.
大伙儿快看 有彩虹
It had been a while since my near-kiss with Elliot
距离我差点儿亲到Elliot这事儿已经有一段时间了了
and the dust was finally starting to settle.
尘埃终于开始落定了
Daddy's home!
爸爸回家啦
Come here! Check out these big pregnant hippo feet.
快过来 看看这双河马孕妇脚
Wow, those are truly disgusting.
这真的很恶心
Right? I missed you.
对吧 我想你了
Elliot had broken up with Keith
Elliot跟Keith分手了
and everything looked great for me and Kim.
我跟Kim似乎也进展得很顺利
Still, to see how we got there, I have to go back a week.
不过 我们是怎么做到的呢 这要回溯到一个星期前
So, how's Keith?
Keith怎么样了
Carla. Pig-Whore.
Carla 猪婊♥子♥
Better, actually. It used to be "Stupid Pig-Whore."
好很多了 之前还是"蠢猪婊♥子♥"
It's only been a few days and he's already dropped an adjective.
才过了几天 他就放下一个形容词了
Wow. Maybe by the weekend you'll just be "Whore."
可能这个周末 你就只是"婊♥子♥"了
Hey, Kim, I know because of work I haven't seen you in a while,
Kim 我知道因为工作关系很久没见你了
but do you mind if I grab a drink with Turk tonight?
但你介意我跟Turk今晚去喝几杯吗
Tell her my dad died.
跟她说我爸死了
Go have fun with your friend. I'm gonna stay in and eat.
跟你的朋友玩开心点 我要待在家里吃
Thanks, babe. Bye.
谢啦 宝贝 再见
See, Turk? Now we can save that dad dying thing
看到没 Turk 我们可以把老爸去世的理由
to go see the new panda baby at the zoo.
留着到动物园看熊猫宝宝用
Oh, it's too late for that. She died.
不 太晚了 她死了
Not Ming-Ming.
不会是明明吧
Her mama sat on her and then ate her.
她妈妈坐在她身上然后吃了她
Stupid nature.
讨厌的自然法则
I can't believe I almost messed things up with Kim.
真不敢相信我差点跟Kim搞砸了
剧集 | 实习医生风云(2001) | 导航列表