The thing is... Ah, here it comes.
重要的是 啊 开始了
The thing is that pregnancy
重要的是怀孕
puts such an extra strain on your heart that,
给你的心脏带来了额外的负担
had we known about this condition beforehand,
要是我们之前就知道这个情况的话
we would've strongly suggested that think twice
我们会建议你慎重考虑
about even getting pregnant before getting the valve repaired.
在修复瓣膜之前是不是应该要孩子
I would've done it anyways. Yeah, you would've.
我肯定还是会要 嗯 你肯定会
Got a healthy supply of pluck about you, don't you?
你可真是一点都不缺勇气啊
I can't breathe. You're OK.
我要窒息了 你没事
Let's do this. I love the pluck.
来吧 我喜欢你的勇气
How could any woman possibly stand this?
怎么会有女人受得了啊
Hey, Nancy.
嘿 Nancy
You've had six bran muffins, Ralphie.
你都吃了6个麦麸松饼了 Ralphie
How is it that you don't have to go yet?
怎么还不想便便
Turk, I still have to pack tonight. Are you sure you wanna have dinner?
Turk 我还得整理行李 你确定还要一起吃饭吗
I am positive.
确定
Great. OK. All right.
好 好的
All right, Ralphie, new tack.
好吧 Ralphie 新办法
I want you to do what I do, ok?
我要你跟我做
I want you to imagine that there are tiny men inside your booty,
想象有个小人在你的屁屁里
trying to push the dookie, push the dookie out, Ralphie.
要把便便推出来 Ralphie
Can you imagine that for me?
能想象出来吗
You told my son there were
你告诉我儿子
little men inside him? He barely sleeps as it is.
有个小人在他里面 他都睡不着觉了
Sir, I'm sorry. I was wrong. That was sick.
先生 对不起 我错了 真变♥态♥
But still, if you could do this for me,
不过 要是你能帮我的话
I would greatly appreciate it.
我会感激不尽的
The next time your son has a bowel movement,
下次你儿子便便的时候
take the dookie, put it in a Ziplock bag,
把便便放到封口袋里
and just call me on my cell phone.
然后给我打电♥话♥
It's for my girlfriend.
是送给我女朋友的
Ralphie. Little men, pushing it out, pushing it out.
Ralphie 小人 推出来 推出来
That Mrs Larkin is an aggressive lady.
Larkin夫人好强势
She won't let her husband finish a sen...
她都不让她丈夫说完
Shut the hell up, would you, please?
闭嘴吧你 好吗
At least she's ballsy. Unlike that husband.
至少她很有勇气 不像她的丈夫
Who's the overly thoughtful, sensitive type that drives me crazy.
那种过度体贴 多愁伤感的类型让我抓狂
What?
什么
I think the Larkins complement each other.
我觉得Larkin夫妇之间互补了
They're a good team. Kinda remind me of us.
配合得很好 就像我们俩
Roseanne, now granted, I was,
Roseanne 是的 我像
as usual, only half-way listening to you,
往常一样 对你的话左耳进右耳出
but I get the sinking feeling you just compared us to a married couple.
但我好像听到你把我们比作一对夫妻
I know, a girl can dream but this is never gonna happen.
我知道 女该喜欢想象 但这是不可能的
Get in here. She went into atrial fibrillation.
进去 她心房♥开始颤动
Newbie, call an OBGYN for an emergency consult
菜鸟 让妇产科的人过来
and notify the NlCU.
通知新生儿重症监护室
What the hell is going on?
出什么事了
Sometimes it's hard to find the right words.
有些话真的很难说出口
Once I knock down this wall right here,
等我把这堵墙敲掉
I am going to have more room than I know what to do with.
我就有大到不知道干嘛的空间了
Sir, I'm so happy for you I could crap.
先生 我为你感到高兴"屎"了
Sometimes words come easy.
有些话很容易说出口
Dr Kelso, I demand a female locker room.
Kelso医生 我要求有一间女更衣室
I loved it, but why spend all this money on this fancy dinner?
我很喜欢 但为什么花钱吃这么高级的晚餐呢
Sometimes the words don't come out at all.
有些话根本说不出来
No reason.
不为什么
But ultimately, you have to grit your teeth and just say it.
但最终 你还是得咬咬牙说出来
If we don't deliver this baby, your wife could die.
如果不接生的话 你妻子可能会死
You see, as a doctor, you get used to
医生对医院里的这种平衡
the whole balance-in-the-hospital thing.
已经习以为常
You know, when one person lives, another dies,
一个人活下来 另一个人死去
and how it always seems to even out.
总是自负盈缺
But it's so soon. You said so yourself.
但这太快了 你自己说的
What's gonna happen to the baby? We're gonna do our best.
孩子会怎么样 我们会尽全力
But it never seems fair when it happens in the same family.
但发生在同一家人身上时 真的很不公平
So you're telling me if we don't deliver the baby now,
你是说如果我们不马上接生的话
my wife could die,
我妻子可能会死
and if we do, our child probably won't live.
如果接生的话 孩子也不一定能活
Sometimes, as a doctor,
有时 作为医生
I wish my life was more like my favourite TV show.
我希望生活能像我最喜欢的电视节目一样
Come on, death isn't that bad,
好啦 死亡并不可怕
especially if you're dying from laughter.
尤其是笑死的时候
You're on Candid Camera.
针孔相机拍着呢
No, I'm not! Honey, no! I'll give you "Honey, no."
不会吧 亲爱的 我也要说"不会吧 亲爱的"
Come out. Where are the cameras?
出来吧 相机在哪儿
We got you. There's a camera there. There. And there.
你被耍了 相机在这儿 这儿 还有这儿
Mr Larkin, we need a decision from you here.
Larkin先生 我们需要你做决定
I'm not ready to do that.
我还没准备好
You go. I'll cover her.
你去吧 我看着她
Dr Kelso, I am not leaving here until I get an answer.
Kelso医生 你不给我答复我是不会走的
Sweetheart, there are lots of people who think the hospital
亲爱的 很多人都觉得这个医院
would be a better place if we made some changes.
要是做些改变会更好
Take Ted, for instance.
比如Ted
I feel I'd be more productive if my phone dialled out.
如果我的电♥话♥能打外线 我的效率会高很多
This hospital has always had a co-ed locker room.
这个医院一直都是男女共用更衣室
Ah, back when I was a resident, I remember,
当我还是个住院医师的时候 我记得
blah-blah-blah, nostalgic story.
之乎者也 怀旧往事
Now, get the hell out of my office.
现在 滚出我办公室
Not you, Ted.
没说你 Ted
Ted, get the hell out of my office.
Ted 滚出我办公室
I'm gonna miss you so much.
我会想死你的
I'm only going to Chicago for five days.
我就去芝加哥5天而已
I'll call you when I land. See ya.
下飞机我会打你电♥话♥的 再见
Baby, don't go. Have you seen Mr Larkin?
亲爱的别走 你看到Larkin先生了吗
No.
没有
Thanks for the pen.
谢谢你的笔
Oh, no. Yeah, this was my favourite Tshirt.
不会吧 这是我最爱的T恤
And this is my favourite skin.
这儿是我最爱的皮肤
You know that I would never mean for that to happen.
你知道我不希望这种事发生的
You know that, right? Yeah, I know that.
你知道对吗 对 我知道
Ok, this is a little cosy for me. Is it?
这有点太舒服了 是吗
I don't think you people are getting how difficult this is.
我觉得你们不理解这有多难
Trust me, I wouldn't want to have to make this decision.
相信我 我也不想做这样的决定
I wish I could ask my wife.
要是能问我妻子就好了
She'd be better at handling this than me.
她更擅长处理这种情况
You know, you and I are a lot alike.
知道吗 我们俩很像
We may seem like the kind of guy you can just you know
我们看起来像那种
throw in a headlock and draw a moustache on, but...
被人夹住头然后画胡子的人 但是
in crunch time we always come through.
关键时刻我们总能挺过来
It's time.
是时候了
Come on.
来吧
Dr Reid, are you off for the day?
Reid医生 你下班了吗
I just didn't have a place to change.
我只是没地方换衣服
Laverne, I'm going to pretend you're not wearing that.
Laverne 我会假装你没有穿这件衣服
Don't you usually wait till you get home before you do that?
你不是一般都等回家以后才这么想吗
Plus, according to county statute,
而且 根据县法令
all medical facilities in this region are required to provide
本区所有医疗机构必须为其员工
single-sex bathrooms and changing rooms for there own employees.
提供男女分开的浴室和更衣室
Put that in your suggestion box and smoke it.
把这条放进意见箱然后吞下去吧
Dammit! Where'd she learn all that legal mumbo-jumbo?
见鬼 她从哪儿学的这些法律垃圾
What are you doing, Ted? I'm trying to whistle.
你在干嘛 Ted 吹个口哨
You know, so you wouldn't think it was me.
这样你就不会觉得是我了 对吧
Stop the cab! Whoa, hey!
出租车停下 嘿
Baby, open the door. Open the damn door.
亲爱的 开门 快开门
Turk! What are you doing?
Turk 你搞什么
Take it. Sorry, ma'am, my bad.
拿去吧 对不起 女士 我错了
What is going on?
怎么回事
I gotta ask you something before you go.
你走之前我得问你个事
What?
什么
剧集 | 实习医生风云(2001) | 导航列表