第五季 第一集
【实习医生风云】
Since my apartment's roof collapsed, I was living at a hotel.
因为公♥寓♥的屋顶塌了 我现在住在酒店里
But that's not the only thing that's changed around here.
这可不是我唯一的变化
Now I'm an attending, I am a licensed badass.
我成为主治医生啦 有了执照 牛逼的不行
Elliot actually works at a different hospital.
Eilliot真的去别家医院工作了
She's trying to lay low at first.
刚开始她还想努力保持低调
And Turk and Carla are trying to make a baby.
Turk和Carla正在努力造人
Here you go, baby.
亲爱的 快吃
I know you love foreplay,
我知道你喜欢前戏
but I only have five minutes, so I made you a sandwich.
可是我只有五分钟 只能给你做个三明治替代了
That's the sexiest thing I've ever seen.
你是我见过最性感的尤物了
Over here,Turk. My bad, baby.
Turk 看这里看这里 不好意思 宝贝
Yep! Life was different.
没错 生活大不同了
Hey! You take my Porsche from the valet?
嘿 你从泊车员那领走了我的保时捷
This didn't feel like my scooter.
貌似不像是我的摩托车
Look, no harm done. Here are your driving glasses,
听着 你的车好得很呢 这是你的驾驶眼镜
here's your driving scarf and here are your driving gloves.
这是你的驾驶围巾 这是你的驾驶手套
Fine, here's your driving sock.
好吧 你的驾驶袜
I didn't care, because now that I'm an attending,
我才不在意这些 因为我现在是个主治医生啦
I had picked out a whole new look.
而且我精心打造了一个全新造型
morning, colleague. Oh, absolutely not.
早上好 同事们 喔 这绝对不行
What, Tall, Dark and Scary?
咋地 嫌我太高太暗黑太吓人吗
I can wear whatever the hell I...
告诉你 我特么想穿什么就
What are you doing? This is my new imaginary warning light.
你在干嘛 这是我新的假想警示灯
When it starts blinking,
当它开始闪的时候
a situation has ten seconds to resolve itself
你有十秒钟的时间自行解决问题
before I flash white with rage and kill someone.
不然之后我就会抓狂 开始杀人
**One, two, three, four...*
*一 二 三 四
**...seven, eight, nine and ten.*
*七 八 九 十
I had a little trouble getting my Baby Gap T-shirt off.
我脱不下我的BabyGapT恤
It'll happen.
会脱下来的
Whoooaaaaahhhh!
哎呦我滴妈
OK,you know, I'm gonna... I'm gonna go with "Ow."
好吧 我还是"嗷"一嗓子比较好
How depressing is it being you?I mean Seriously,
你说你当个人怎么这么悲催啊 讲真的
Would you equate it more with being a Cub fan,
你觉得像当个芝加哥小熊队粉丝那么悲催呢
or to, say, being born without lips?
还是像天生无唇那么悲催啊
Born without lips. I know a guy.
天生无唇 我认识一个家伙
His house just burned down. How sad.
他家刚被烧了 太惨了
Well, He was smoking in bed. He shouldn't have smoked.
都怪他自己在床上抽烟 他就不应该抽烟
Bcause he looked ridiculous.
他都没有嘴唇怎么抽烟
"I have a snake face."
"我有一张蛇脸"
Listen, today if you bother me,
听好 如果你今天想恶整我的话
could you do it without being around me?
能不能躲着我偷偷搞
I have new interns starting today. Can you imagine
今天有新实习生要来 你能想象得到
what it's like to see this place through their eyes for the first time?
在初次邂逅的实习生的眼中 这儿是什么样的吗
There's something on your shirt, kid.
你的衣服上有点东西 小子
Ha-ha! Classic!
哈哈 百试不爽
Sparky, it's five dollars a minute to stare in public.
小色鬼 公众地方盯着我可要五块钱一分钟哦
It's free in private...
私底下嘛 免费
You're gonna love it here, sport.
小子 你会爱上这里的
Get out while you still can.
现在逃还来得及
Seriously, get out while you still can.
说真的 趁现在有机会 快跑吧
Junior, have you seen Johnny?
新来的 你有见到Johnny吗
You know, Alzheimer's patient who likes to tackle people?
就那个老年痴呆 还喜欢到处擒抱别人的家伙
Has anybone seen Johnny, the tackling Alzheimer's patient?
有人看见老年痴呆擒拿手Johnny了吗
Hey! You must be Keith.
嗨 你就是Keith吧
Don't look so nervous, buddy. I got your back.
小朋友 别这么紧张嘛 有我罩你呢
Who am I?
我是谁
I found him.
找到他了
Someone's close enough for a hair-mussing.
看来可以给某人搞个鸡窝头咯
Dynamite bangs.
炸裂性刘海喔
Hey, guys. Follow me.
伙计们 跟我来
Listen, if you're having trouble finding a vein for an IV,
听着 如果你找不到静脉注射的血管
please don't page me.
请不要传呼我
If you're desperate, you're lucky.
别失望 因为你们很幸运
This is a city hospital,
这是所市立医院
there are plenty of heroin addicts around who are quite adept at this.
所以这里会有很多瘾君子 找血管啥的他们最在行了
Did you find a vein, there, Reverend Mayhem?
你找到血管了吗 混世大魔王
No problem. Okay, Good work, buddy. Stay in school.
没问题 做得好 兄弟 好好学习哦
Mr. Kellerman, how're you feeling? Not great.
Kellerman先生 感觉如何 不好
Well, that's probably why you're here! Ha!
这就是为什么你来医院就诊啊 哈
Humor is a great icebreaker for patients, OK? Follow me.
幽默可是医患关系的绝佳破冰武器 懂吗 跟我走
Mr. Kellerman has congestive heart failure.
Kellerman先生有充血性心力衰竭症
OK, Lisa, I want you to start him on diuretics, OK?
Lisa 我想让你帮他先用利尿剂 好吗
That way we'll loosen up some of the fluid around his lungs.
这样方便我们帮他疏通肺部附近的积水
The good news is he'll go home tomorrow.
好消息是他明天会出院回家
The bad news is if he's not here,
坏消息是如果他不在医院
he won't move up the heart transplant list.
他就不能在心脏移植名单上继续排着了
See, in medicine, there are lots of Catch 22's,
看吧 在医学中 这种"抓二十二条鱼"的情况经常出现
a phrase made famous,
我相信这句名言是
I believe,by an old fisherman who would stay out fishing
出自一个老渔翁坚持钓鱼
until he caught... how many fish? Anybody? That's right, 22.
直到他抓到 多少条鱼 谁知道 没错 就是二十二条鱼
See, in 1492, Columbus... Newbie!
在1492年 哥伦布 菜鸟
If you loved the sound of your very own voice any more,
你要是那么喜欢你自己的声音
you would probably sit in a little room
你可以自己呆在个小房♥间里
all day and sing to yourself.
整天唱歌♥给自己听就行了
Oh, you guys can skedaddle.
你们可以闪了
I love interns.
我喜欢实习生
Gentlemen, a reminder: As attendings, you are expected to turn in
先生们 提个醒 你们主治医生明天前要上交
your insurance paperwork and your required urine sample by tomorrow.
保险文书和指定尿样
Bob I'm not planning on doing any paperwork.
Bob 我可没打算做这些文书工作
I did go ahead and leave my urine sample
我倒有打算把尿样
on your driver's-side car door.
放到你的驾驶座的车门上
Perry, your lips, my ass, they should meet.
Perry 免费送你三字 去你的
Dorian, after four years, I can only hope
Dorian 经过这四年 我只希望
taht you are no longer following in his footsteps.
你不再"步他后尘"
I turned in my paperwork already,
我已经上交了文书了
but I'm gonna wait till tomorrow to turn in my urine sample.
但是明天才能上交尿样
out of respect to the fellas in the lab...
这是出于对实验室同志的尊重
There's an asparagus issue.
今天吃了点芦笋 小便味道会臭臭哒
Now there's an answer that
这个答案值得
warrants a half-sincere pat on the shoulder.
一个"五分"真诚的拍肩
Thanks, Dr. Kelso!
谢了 Kelso医生
He said "Half-sincere," I think it was full-sincere.
他说是"五分"真诚 我觉得是"十分"真诚
Feel my shoulder, it's warm.
摸摸看 还是暖暖的
Lindsay, by you reaching the level of attending physician,
妹子 成为主治内科医生后
you've somehow managed to
你在某种程度上已经
become a member of a club that I belong to.
加入了一个我所在的俱乐部
Obviously there was no vote.
显然 我对此没有啥表决权
Because if there had been ,you would still hear the
因为如果我有表决权的话 你会听见
sound of my voice screaming,
我扯着嗓子狂吼
"Nay, oh, dear God, one thousand times nay!"
"不行 啊 苍天啊 我坚决不同意"
That being said,
换句话说
It's my obligation to let you in
我不得不放你加入我们这个组织
on the organization's one and only bylaw: We're men.
因为加入这组织的唯一前提就是"是个人(男人)就行"
Yes, we are.
我们确实是男人
The women are men. The children are men. The men, of course, men!
女人是人 小孩是人 我们男人当然是人
So I went ahead and took the liberty of
所以我擅自行事 冒昧
making you five man cards.
给你制♥作♥了五张"男人卡"
Hold them very dear,
小心保管吧
because every time you drop the ball, man-wise,
因为每当你犯下娘炮之错
I'm going to take one from you.
我就会拿走一张"男人卡"
I don't need your approval or your stupid man cards.
我不需要按你的标准和傻♥逼♥"男人卡"行事
Although the lettering is darling.
不过这字可真好看
Have you ever done calligraphy?
你有练过书法吗
Thank you. Damn it!
谢了 可恶
That night, since we were low on cash,
因为我们最近手头有点紧
Turk snuck me into the movies.
所以晚上Turk把我打包好 溜进了电影院
One, please!
一张票 谢谢
Afterwards,We talked about my living arrangements.
之后 我们谈了一下我的生活现状
剧集 | 实习医生风云(2001) | 导航列表