I gotta get back to work.
我得回去工作了
We both work.
我们都工作也算个共同点啊
So, have you found any cool cases yet?
你找到什么有趣的病例了吗
Look muffin, I'm not gonna run around this hosipital
听着亲亲 我才不会像你们这些无头苍蝇一样
like rest of you mindless drones
在医院里跑来跑去
trying to turn the sniffles into something fascinating
试图在有意思的事情上插一脚
just so you can go to some stupid conference.
只为了去一个愚蠢的会议
Schmonference.
毫无意义
It's fun to rhyme!
押韵真是有趣
What's stupid? It's an amazing networking opportunity.
哪里愚蠢了 这是一个很好的交流工作机会啊
Doesn't matter though, cos I've got it wrapped up anyway.
不过无所谓了 因为我赢定了
Why, do you have something better than my guy with blennorrhea?
为什么 你有比淋病更酷的病例吗
Doug, if I told you, you would not believe it.
Doug 就算我告诉你 你也不会相信的
And as you can see, the ass is on the front.
正如你们所见 屁♥股♥长在前面
Front butt. It's like the grail.
屁♥股♥长在前面 这简直像圣杯一样神圣
Oh, did you say something, Mr Too-Scared-To-Get-ln-The-Game?
你说什么了吗 没胆玩的先生
Don't get sucked in.
别中招
You know, I have an interesting patient, too.
你知道吗 我也有个有趣的病人
So basically, Mr Davis, you received a blunt trauma
所以基本上 Davis先生 你阴♥茎♥海绵体的
to the fibrous tissue of the corpus cavernosum.
纤维组织受到钝击
Great, and that means?
是吗 那就是说
You broke your penis.
你的鸡鸡断了
Wow. I can't wait to get my cast signed.
哇哦 我等不及要成为演员了
Yeah, I gotta tell you, it's such an unusual case.
是啊 你得知道 这是个很不寻常的病例
Would you mind if I try to get it published in a medical journal?
你介意我把这发表到国家医学期刊上吗
That would be fantastic.
那真是太好了
I'll let you...mull it over.
我再给你点时间考虑考虑吧
And smile, Mr Davis.
记得微笑哦 Davis先生
Tomorrow's gonna be a better day...
明天将是更好的一天
For everyone.
对所有人而言
Dr Kelso, happy anniversary.
Kelso医生 纪念日快乐
Excuse me, sir.
抱歉 先生
Sir...
先生
Carla, I figured out why we don't hang out more.
Carla 我知道为什么我们关系没那么好了
That's great, Elliot, pins and needles, really,
那真是太好了 Elliot 我迫不及待想知道呢
but I'm prepping a patient for surgery here.
但我正在为病人准备手术
Oh, Mrs Kellerman's my patient too.
噢 Kellerman女士也是我的病人
I traded with Doug so we could talk.
我为了能跟你聊聊就和Doug交换了
Oh,are you two friends?
你们是朋友吗
We're about to be.
马上就会是了
Oh my God.
我的天呐
You're still stuck on your first impression of me,
你还是忘不了对我的第一印象
that I am some narrow-minded spoiled brat.
仍然以为我是个狭隘的被宠坏的孩子
Elliot, not now, OK?
Elliot 现在不是时候好吗
When I was a kid I was close with my maid.
我小时候和家里的女仆关系很好
That's it.
够了
So you think that you totally get my whole experience
所以你以为就通过一个清理你家屋子的
because of the Latina woman who cleaned your house?
拉丁裔女人你就能了解我的全部经历了吗
What are you talking about? Our maid was white.
你说什么呢我们女仆是白人
What was her name?
她叫什么名字
Consuela.
Consuela
Look, you know I don't always say the right thing.
听着 你知道我偶尔会说错话
But you also know how hard I'm trying,
但你也知道我正在努力
so, yeah, I guess you're right. we have nothing in common.
所以好吧 我想你说对了 我们毫无共同点
Because I only have things in common with nice people.
因为我只和友善的人有共同点
You two realise I can still hear you, right?
你们知道我还是听得见的吧
Hi...
嗨
Dr. Carlson, if paediatrics needs a new bronchoscope,
Carlson医生 如果儿科需要一个新的支气管窥镜
you're gonna get one.
那就给你们买♥♥一个
Love to the wife and kidlets. Who's next?
爱生活爱家庭 下一个是谁
Hey, do me a favour. Hold my place in line.
帮我个忙 帮我排个队
For how long? Uhh, I don't know.
排多久 呃我不知道
Well, why? What do you have to do?
为什么 你想要什么
Nothing. I might just veg.
没什么 可能就随便占个名额吧
No, seriously, try me. I can do it with anything.
不 说真的 考我 我什么都能押上韵
Go away. Go ashmay.
走开 水要开
All right, try this one... Angie, put on your flats.
好吧 试试这个 Angie 换上平底鞋
We're going for a walk. Eat shmit and die.
我们要去走走 吃翔死
Around here, life can be full of surprises.
在这里 生活总是充满意外
Some are as simple as
有些简单如
forgetting something you were supposed to ask for.
忘记了你应该去要的东西
Dr Kelso! Is he gone?
Kelso医生 他走了吗
Some are so unexpected
有些事太出乎意料了
that everyhing else takes a back seat.
相比之下其他事都黯然失色
I'm sorry, Mrs. Kellermen,
抱歉 Kellermen女士
I don't even know what kind of surgery you're having.
我还不知道你要做的是什么手术
I'm getting big fake breasts.
我要隆个大胸
And some you'd never thought you'd hear.
还有些是你从没想过自己会听见的话
Litsen Newbie, I don't tell you I respect you a lot
听着菜鸟 我没怎么跟你说过我尊重你
because...Well, I don't.
因为 我的确不
I know.
我知道
But I gotta say, the fact you're not jumping
但我不得不说 你没有像其它伙计一样
through Kelso's hoops like the rest of these peons...
盲目跳进Kelso的圈套这件事
Yes, you. Forever you, a thousand times you. Move. Move it.
是的你 你 你你你 走开 走远点
Anyway, let's make pretend it's your birthday, because...
总之 就假装今天是你的生日吧 因为
Ah, hell, I'm impressed. Let's get some coffee.
啊不管了 我对你刮目相看 一起去喝咖啡吧
This is great. There's only one problem.
这真是太好了 唯一的问题就是
You see, ten minutes ago...
你们看 十分钟之前
What the hell. Go ahead and use me in your case report.
不管了 就把我写在你的病历报告里吧
I'm going to Reno.
我要去里诺啦
Beg your pardon, Newbie. What are you thinking?
怎么了 菜鸟 你在想什么
Not about Reno. Attagirl. Let's go.
不是在想里诺 乖孩子 走吧
With every sip of the coffee Dr Cox that bought me,
Cox医生给我买♥♥的咖啡的每一口里
I could taste my own hypocrisy.
我都能尝出自己的虚伪
Thank God my hypocrisy missed me.
我的虚伪想我啦
The reason I wanted you to stand in line for me
我让你帮我排队的原因是
is cos I need a new mop.
我需要一个新拖把
The floors are all slippery cos this one doesn't work.
地板这么滑是因为这把不管用了
You know why it doesn't work?
你这到为什么这把不管用了吗
rIt's out of mop gas?
油没加满吗
No. Cos it's so old it won't soak up water. See?
不 是因为它太旧了已经吸不上水了 你看
Something in that filthy mop water woke me up.
那肮脏的拖把水唤醒了我
I decided I could have my cake and eat it too.
我决定鱼与熊掌我都要吃
Dr Cox would never know.
Cox医生根本不会发现
What do you say, Bridge Club? How you feeling?
怎么样呀 老牌手 你感觉如何
Like crap. What the hell's wrong with me?
像屎一样 我到底是怎么了
Your abdominal pains suggest biliary disease,
你的腹痛显示可能是胆道疾病
but your tests came back negative,
但你的测试又是阴性
so we don't exactly know what's wrong with you.
所以我们也不太清楚你怎么了
But don't worry. Dr Cox and I never say die.
但别担心 Cox医生和我都没说会死
Unless of course someone actually dies.
除非当然真的有人死了
Then we're kind of forced to by law.
这样的话法律要求我们不得不说
He's talking again. Oh, come on. The kid's OK.
这傻瓜又开口了 别这样 这孩子还不错啦
"The kid"? This is great.
竟然叫我这孩子 真是太好了
So why haven't I heard your name before?
所以为什么我以前从没听说过你呢
Well I've only been here a year,
我只来了一年
and he's just started calling me "The kid."
而他也才刚开始称我为 这孩子
Which I love by the way.
顺便说下我很喜欢这称呼
She's talking to me, pumpkin.
她是在跟我说 小可爱
Seriously you should be more than just an attending.
说真的你不应该只当个主治医生
Let me make a phone call. I'm not so good with handouts.
让我来打个电♥话♥ 我不擅长接受施舍
Oh come on, I'm only putting in a good word.
拜托 我只是帮你说几句好话
I tell you what, there, bubby, if you want to help me,
听我说 朋友 如果你想帮我
why don't you quiet down and get yourself some rest?
那就安静下来好好休息
And then if you're a really good girl,
然后如果你表现的很好
I'll wind up your car
我说不定还能给你的车上好发条
and take you out to a talkie.
带你去看场电影
Oh I could do naughty things to that man.
我真想对那男人做些色♥色♥的事情
Uncomfortable.
令人不适
You're getting fake breasts? Stripper big.
你要隆胸 脱衣舞娘一般大的
剧集 | 实习医生风云(2001) | 导航列表