Mrs Kahn died on the operating table.
Kahn夫人死在手术台上了
There are a lot of things can take you by surprise.
很多事会让你手足无措
Sometimes it's just realizing
有时是你意识到
that you're not as happy as you thought.
你没有自己想象中的开心
Sometimes it's a hot chick smacking her tushie.
有时是性感女郎拍打自己的屁屁
And sometimes it's when you take a chance... and lose.
有时是你冒险了 却失败了
This just sucks, you know?
这感觉好糟
This is a crucial moment. Pick your words carefully.
关键时刻 说话应该小心点
I guess I was right after all.
结果还是我对了吧
Stupid.
蠢死了
I had to talk to Elliot
我得和Elliot谈谈
before she went to the morbidity and mortality conference,
赶在她参加发病死亡率报告会之前
Nothing puts you in a worse mood
没有比解释患者的死亡原因
than having to explain why your patient died.
更让人难过的事了
I just need to an opportunity to talk to her
我只需要找个机会
when there 's no possible way that she can interrupt me.
让她不能插嘴打断我
Peanut-butter cracker! Go! Go! Go!
喵了个咪的 快快快
Elliot what I said earlier came out completely the wrong way
Elliot我之前说话的方式不对
and I just want you to know that I act...
我想让你知道我
Bite me.
你咬我啊
Oh, she's a crafty lass.
真狡猾
Baby, I know you had a rough day,
宝贝 你今天过得很不愉快
and I was part of it.
一部分是因为我
I thought I'd make it up to you by taking you out to a nice dinner.
所以我请你来美餐一顿 补救一下
Which one of these waitress do you think will do me?
你看哪个服务员愿意跟我上♥床♥
I'd say you got a shot with the busboy over there.
那边的杂工小伙子 你还有点机会
You realize this doesn't count, right?
这不算请我 懂吗
Yeah, but, baby... Free steak.
但是 宝贝 免费牛排啊
You just flat out get women, don't you?
你对她可真是费尽心思啊
This is kind of romantic, right? Check it out.
这还挺浪漫的吧 快看我
It's a meat cookie.
肉肉曲奇
Oh, God!
哦我的天哪
Hello, boys and girl. So, how's the food?
哈喽 孩子们 吃得如何
Free.
免费
And how are you, Dr Cox?
你呢 Cox医生
I'm just here to enjoy my meal,
我就是来吃口饭
so unless those things dispense A1 Sauce,
如果你这两坨不是来提供调味酱的
I'd keep moving.
就请走开
That is so, so funny. You know what else is funny?
真好笑 你知道还有什么好笑吗
How you claim you want nothing to do with me,
你总说要和我撇清关系
yet every time I turn around, there you are.
但却总是跟着我
I wonder why that is?
我好奇这是为什么
Oh, that feels good.
感觉真的好爽
Finally, we have Dr Reid's
最后 来看Reid医生的
necrotizing fasciitis case. Deceased.
死亡病例 坏死性筋膜炎
Now, don't be frightened,
别怕
sweetheart. No one's on trial here.
亲爱的 这不是庭审
At least not until the family sues your little behind.
一会患者家属来告你 就是了
Sweetie, I'm not joking.
亲爱的 我没开玩笑
But should that happen, you may rest assured
如果你真的被告了 请放心
that the hospital will stand behind you 100 per cent.
医院会百分之百支持你
Thank you very much, sir.
先生 太谢谢你了
Now, see, there I was joking.
这句才是开玩笑滴 懂吧
Try to keep up.
反应快点
Oh, God, this is painful.
天哪 太痛苦了
It's like watching a shark circle a baby harp seal.
像是观察鲨鱼围剿一只格陵兰海豹宝宝
Dr Reid faced a very difficult decision
Reid医生当时面临一个艰难的选择
and she chose an extremely risky course.
而她挑了风险特别大的那个
He's like a royal python torturing a hopper mouse.
像在观察蟒蛇折磨一只小老鼠
Man, I love Animal Planet.
我挺喜欢看<动物星球>
I believe we all have a lesson to learn from Dr Reid's case.
Reid医生的病例 给每个人都上了一课
And here comes the crushing blow.
致命的一击要来了
I say...kudos to Dr Reid.
要我说 Reid医生 你真棒
What-os to who?
什么 谁
Without surgery, her patient
如果不动手术
didn't have a Popsicle's chance in hell.
患者只有渺茫的生存机率
By making the tough choice,
自己做出了艰难的选择
she at least gave Mrs Kahn an honest shot.
从而给了Kahn太太一线生机
Now, for all of you wait-and-see doctors out there...
你们这些只会等着瞧的医生
if you do not get to the point where you have the courage to take risks,
如果连承担风险的勇气都没有
you will never be a great doctor.
是永远成不了伟大的医生的
Never? Never ever.
永远吗 永远成不了
Turk, don't eat off my plate.
Turk 别动我盘子里的
You're right, baby. I'm sorry. That's rude.
好的 宝贝 抱歉 我太粗鲁了
So you're having steak with a side of steak?
你的主食和配菜都是牛排
That's right, turf and turf.
没错 牛配牛
You know what? I'm on my second glass of good wine,
这是第二杯红酒
I'm watching my boyfriend try to eat his body weight in meat,
我男友要吃掉和自己一样重的牛肉
and I am extremely tickled
最好笑的是
that the only thing Dr Cox wants isn't on the menu.
Cox医生唯一想吃的不在菜单上
What? What can I say?
什么 我还能说什么
I'm finally having a good time.
过得真是愉快啊
That'll pass. I still think it's pretty lame
一会就不好了 我觉得
that you didn't like Turk's nurse-practitioner present.
你不喜欢Turk送你的执业护师课程 挺不好的
Dude. Told you.
伙计 告诉你了
Hey, Elliot, I'm sorry that I was such a jerk before,
Elliot 对不起 我刚才太混♥蛋♥了
but, hey, I got mine, right?
但是 我也遭报应了
Anyway, thanks for being classier than I am
谢谢你没有挤兑我
and not rubbing it in my face.
比我大度
No problem.
没关系
Hey, you never told me that you're part Native American.
对了 你没说过你有印第安人血统啊
What are you talking about?
什么意思
Aren't you a member of the Waitensee tribe?
你不是等着瞧部落的一员吗
Come on! I laughed so hard when I thought of that that I peed a little.
刚想出来的时候我都笑尿了
I changed right after.
之后换裤子了
Seriously. Why wouldn't you want a better job?
说真的 你怎么不换个工作
Hold up. My baby's happy with being just a nurse.
等等 对我家宝贝来说 只当个护士就够了
Did I say "Just a nurse"? I mean just a…
我说只当个护士了吗
Nobody at this table said "Just."
这桌上没人那么说
I meant "A nurse." Right, baby?
我是说当护士 对吧 宝贝
That's right.
对啊
Why?
为什么
Oh, just not smart. Even for you.
真傻 即使对你来说
Excuse me for not having all your male ambition.
抱歉 我没有你们男人的雄心壮志
I can't believe anyone would look down on me
就因为我爱我的工作 并且干得好
because I'm good at what I do and because I love doing it.
你们就看不起我 真难相信
I'm sick to my stomach. Me too, Turk. Me too.
我胃好难受 我也是 Turk 我也是
No, baby, I'm serious. I think I'm in trouble here.
不 说真的 我这里出状况了
Baby?
亲爱的
Permission to speak, sir?
请允许讲话 长官
You know what? No. No, you may not speak.
不不 不准你说话
Not now and not ever, OK? You have overplayed your hand
现在以后都不准 你太过分了
and you may never talk to me again.
你永远都不准和我说话
Those are the rules of the game.
这就是游戏规则
Then I quit.
那我不玩了
No, no, no quitsies.
不能不玩
Checkmate, gin, and Yahtzee, my friend.
将你个军 牌出完了 快艇骰子同点
You know, my son used to love to play Yahtzee with me,
我儿子原来爱玩快艇骰子
until you made me skip his play.
直到你让我错过他的演出
Now he won't eat.
现在他绝食了
We've started a new game now, haven't we?
你这是来新的一轮了是吧
Yeah, it's called "You don't eat until Timmy does."
叫做 Timmy不吃饭你也不准吃
My mechanic has that poster in his garage.
帮我修车那人车♥库♥里有这张海报
Does he have this one?
他有这张吗
Actually, it's a family business.
其实就是我家人
So, here we are.
你来了
Two people,
两人
street lamp,
街灯
full moon.
满月
Guy pissing on the dumpster.
某人尿在垃圾桶
剧集 | 实习医生风云(2001) | 导航列表