Yo kick him! Yo kick him right now!
揍他 赶快揍他
Elliot, I am sorry! Elliot!
Elliot 对不起 Elliot
Now's your chance. You're at work. She won't get emotional.
现在机会来了 工作时间她不会情绪化
Walk in and tell her things are getting too serious.
走进去告诉她事态越来越严重了
Just butter her up first.
先来点甜言蜜语哄哄她吧
Well, look at you,
瞧瞧
Miss "No one's never gonna wants me to be their doctor again."
这不是"再也没人找我治疗"小姐吗
I don't see Mr Ellis here complaining.
我看这位Ellis先生也没有抱怨啊
He's in a coma. Elliot, we should talk.
他正在昏迷中 Elliot 我们得谈谈
I found out that Turk was telling my patients to switch off of my service.
我发现是Turk劝我的病人换掉我的
What?
什么
Yeah, he said he was trying to protect me.
是啊 他说他想要保护我
I'll go talk to him.
我要去跟他谈谈
That IV looks like it's infiltrating.
那个点滴好像渗出来了
The nurse must have screwed up.
一定是护士没扎好
I did that.
是我♥干♥的
What's with the mouthful of Chiclets, sweetheart?
为什么笑得这么灿烂啊 亲爱的
No special reason, sir. Really?
不为什么 真的吗
I thought it might be because young Dr Dorian came to see me
我还以为可能是因为Dorian医生
with his feathers all up, and his voice a-crackin',
雄赳赳气昂昂地来找我
and told me he was letting Mr Woodbury go.
告诉我他要让Woodbury先生出院呢
Oh, did he? Yup.
哦 他真的去找你了 是的
His knees were knocking so loud I almost didn't see you
他的腿打颤打得厉害 我差点没看出来是你
standing above him pulling the strings.
在他背后操纵着呢
Look, Dr Kelso... Maybe Mr Woodbury will be fine.
听我说 Kelso医生 Woodbury先生可能会康复
Maybe he'll be back here in a few days even worse for wear
也可能会恶化 过几天又回来了
because you rushed him out. Who knows?
就因为你急着让他出院 谁知道呢
But darn it all, though, if what I don't think is the bigger question
就让这个问题见鬼去吧 我更纳闷的是
is why you even give a hoot.
你为什么要管这个
Well, actually, sir,
呃 先生
I have this little problem with caring for my patients.
我确实有点过于关心我的病人了
Still, if you decide later that what you really care about
不过稍后你要是确定了你其实是在关心
is how much your patients like you,
病人有多喜欢你
you can always change your mind about letting Mr Woodbury leave.
你还是可以改变让Woodbury先生出院的主意
Hell, I'll even back you up.
见鬼 我甚至会支持你呢
Apologise. Apologise to you?
道个歉吧 向你道歉
No. To Richard. That was his basketball.
不是我 是Richard 那是他的篮球
Hello, Richard. I'll tell you what
你好 Richard 跟你说下
Tomorrow at lunch I'll bring you a new basketball.
明天午饭的时候我会给你带一个新篮球
And a hoagie.
和一个特大三明治
What's up? This is about Elliot?
你怎么了 是为了Elliot的事吗
Don't you wanna hear my side of the story with your little sex buddy?
你想听听我和你炮♥友♥的事情吗
No. Come on, where's the love?
不想 得了吧 你的友爱呢
Where's the loyalty? Where's the automatically
你的忠诚呢 不是说好自动
siding with the person you care about the most?
站到你最关心的人那一边吗
Oh, my God. That's what you're doing, isn't it? Isn't it?
哦 天哪 你站在她那一边 不是吗 不是吗
Some realizations stop you in your tracks.
某些新的认识令你止步不前
Others can lead you in new directions.
另一些则让你找到新的方向
Dr Cox. I just wanted to let you know that
Cox医生 我只是想告诉你
Turk did the right thing by taking my patients off of my service.
Turk抢走我的病人是对的
No. What that yellow-bellied scalpel jock should have done
不 那个胆小的外科大夫应该做的是
was to go down to surgery and schedule
去手术室预约
himself for an early-morning add-a-pair-domy.
明天一早就给他自己移植一对蛋蛋
That way, if it took, he'd have the stones
如果手术成功的话
to at least come and talk to you next time he had a problem.
下次有问题他至少有胆量找你面谈了
I just can't seem to stop letting
我没办法不让
my life out there affect my life in here, you know?
我的私生活影响到工作
Well, hell, Barbie, look at me. It's not like I've always been
见鬼 芭比 看看我 我也不是一开始就这样
the centered, well-adjusted guy-smiley
精神集中 状态良好 面带微笑
you see walking up and down the halls of this dump.
在这个鬼地方走来走去的
I mean, stuff like that takes time. But, eventually, you learn
我是说 这样的资质需要时间历练 但最终你能学会
to keep your personal problems separate from this place.
把个人问题和工作划清界限
So, what do I do until then?
那么在那之前我应该做什么
You get your damn life in order.
让你糟糕的生活步入正轨
Oh, and, Barbie. let's say word were to get
哦还有 芭比 要是让人知道
out that Uncle Cox was doling out the feel-goods,
Cox大叔请你喝心灵鸡汤了
I'll make you pay. You have no idea.
我会让你付出代价 后果无法想象
Huge.
惨重
It's a funny thing when
被迫换个角度审视自己
we're forced to see ourselves in a new light.
这种感觉很有意思
Mr Woodbury! Hold on a sec.
Woodbury先生 等一下
Hopefully, you see yourself in time to make a change.
希望你能及时看清自己 做出改变
Unfortunately,we're not comfortable
很遗憾 我们现在还不能
discharging you just yet. I'm really, really sorry.
让你出院 非常 非常抱歉
And hopefully you'll be respected for it.
希望你能因此获得敬重
You evil little witch.
你这个邪恶的小巫婆
Let me see that chart, Nurse.
让我看看病历 护士
Well, I see no reason we should keep Mr Woodbury any longer.
呃 我觉得完全没必要再留Woodbury先生住院了
Enjoy your son's wedding, sir. Cherish the moments.
祝你在儿子的婚礼上玩得愉快 先生 尽情享受每一刻
Thank you so much, Dr...?
非常感谢 什么医生
Kelso. Bob Kelso.
Kelso医生 Bob Kelso
Bye, Bob! Glad I could help.
再见 Bob 很高兴能帮到你
Of course, sometimes the new light opens your eyes
当然 有时候换个角度能让你看见
to something you've known in your heart all along.
自己内心长久的渴望
It just feels like every day keeps getting worse.
好像一天比一天更糟糕了
What's all this? Nothing. I just felt like taking care of you.
这是要干什么 没什么 我只是想关心你一下
This is so nice.
真是太体贴了
It's nice because it's the beginning of something.
这就是暴风雨前的平静
I can't do this. OK, less tongue, less tongue
我不能这么做 好吧 那不舌吻了
No, this. You know, sex buddies.
不 我是说 炮♥友♥
JD, Dr Cox and I were talking and
JD 我跟Cox医生聊了聊
my life is just so scattered right now. And I just...
我现在的生活就像散沙 而且我
I just can't seem to grab a toehold, you know?
我好像一点头绪也找不到
And I know myself, and if we keep doing this,
我了解我自己 如果我们这样下去
I'm not gonna be able to separate the sex from my feelings,
我会分不清性和爱
and we'll just end up being a couple again.
我们又会在一起了
And neither one of us wants that, right?
我们俩谁也不想这样 是吧
I mean, I know I don't.
至少我不想这样
Me neither.
我也不想
So, what do we do?
那么我们该怎么办
It's no big deal. You get your
小事一桩 你把你的
stuff out of my room and you crash on the couch.
东西从我的房♥间搬出来 继续睡沙发好了
OK.
好的
Thanks.
谢谢你
剧集 | 实习医生风云(2001) | 导航列表