C'mon, ladies.
就像这样 姑娘们
It's right hand, left hand, shoulder pop, jump.
举右手 抬左手 抖肩膀 跳起来
Right hand, left hand, shoulder pop, jump.
举右手 抬左手 抖肩膀 跳起来
What are you two talking about?
你俩在聊啥呢
Not the Rerun Dance.
别脑补我俩跳Rerun舞的画面
I tell her way too much.
我向她暴露得太多了
You left some stuff at my apartment.
你忘了点东西在我家
Thanks. See ya.
谢谢 回头见
Wanna know why things with Jamie are so lamey?
想知道Jamie的态度为啥这么差吗
We're doing fine.
我们好着呢
Please. She's clearing you out of her apartment.
拜托 人家都要把你扫地出门了
Wrong. She just came by
大错特错 她刚才过来一趟
because she knows today at work I need my...
是因为她知道 我今天上班会用到我的
squash goggles.
壁球护目镜
I have to saw something later.
我待会儿得锯点东西
She's a drama queen, JD.
她可是个小题大做的大小姐 JD
When her husband was in a coma,
之前她老公还是昏迷状态
it was all like taboo and exciting,
你俩只能偷食禁果
but now that it's OK for the two of you to be together,
现在你们能光明正大地在一起了
the relationship's got no snap.
你们之间就没有当初的刺♥激♥了
It's got no crackle.
没有新鲜感了
JD, it's got no pop.
JD 这样就没有火花了
I know, because I'm a drama queen, too.
我懂她 因为我也是个大小姐
Well, Jamie's not like you, OK?
Jamie才不像你呢
No pop!
没有火花了
Nine pounds in a week? Let me ask you a quick question.
一周重了九磅 我来问你个小问题
Are you trying to make my head explode?
你是不是想气炸我啊
Because you have no idea just how frustrating it is
你知道我有多沮丧吗
working your ass off trying to inflate
累死累活地在别人阻塞的动脉里
a tiny little balloon inside someone's clogged artery
用巨小一只气球进行扩张
and all that person has to do, really, is, I don't know,
而那人要做的其实不过就是 比如说
go for a walk in the morning or choke down a fresh green salad
每天早晨散个步 多吃蔬菜沙拉之类的就好吧
and you come back here looking like that.
可是你却以这个死样子回来见我
And I know. Here I am, supposed to be Dr Give-A-Crap.
我知道 我应该是关心体贴送温暖
You wanna know the God's honest truth?
但你想听句实话吗
This is a fact. You are what you eat.
告诉你吧 你的身体是你吃出来的
You clearly went out and devoured a big fat guy, didn't ya?
而你显然把自己活活吃成了个大胖子 不是吗
See, Dr Cox, this is the sort of hostile behaviour
我之前说什么来着 Cox医生 你这种恶语相向的态度
that can cause us legal difficulty.
就很可能给我们带来法律上的麻烦
Ted, I just might rip that tie off your neck
Ted 我巴不得把你的领带从脖子上扯下来
and jam it down your oesophagus.
然后把它捅进你的食管里
I think you proved at Nurse Roberts'
在Roberts护士的地上泳池派对时
above-ground pool party that that doesn't solve anything.
你应该已经明白 这种威胁解决不了任何事情
Dammit, Perry, you can't just go around
该死 Perry 你不能就这么
browbeating nut jobs and bullying fatties.
到处找茬儿 欺负胖子
Well, I'm not a resident,
我又不是住院医生
so I'm not going to your lame-ass doctor-patient seminar
我可不想听你的脑残医患关系培训课
so in essence there, Big Bob,
就这么着了 Bob老兄
there's really nothing you can do to me at all, is there?
你根本奈何不了我 对不对呀
Hello, class. My name is Dr Perry Cox.
同学们好 我是Perry Cox医生
I'm going to be your teacher.
我将会是你们的老师
No. No. No.
放下 放下 放下
You OK?
你还好吗
Great. What are you doing home so early?
好极了 你怎么这么早就回来了
I just came to check on you.
只是想回来看看你
You looking at pictures?
你在看照片吗
Yeah.
嗯
I know she was old.
我知道她老了
Still, she was my best friend.
但她依旧是我最好的朋友
I mean, what are you supposed to do without your mom?
妈妈走了你该怎么活呢
You can let your man fill a little bit of the hole she left.
你可以让你的男人填补些她的空缺
She would like that.
妈妈会高兴看到这样的
Baby, she hated me. Yeah, she did.
亲爱的 她可不喜欢我 喔 的确
Holy sh... Shh... Calm down.
我了个大 嘘 淡定
I didn't mean to scare you.
我并不想吓着你
Why are we whispering?
为什么要这样低声说话
I wanted to see if you would whisper
因为我想看看你会不会
because I whispered.
学着我低声说话
I think I would.
我觉得我会的
Anyway, what's the deal?
随便了 你是怎么回事儿
We're shorts buddies today. You saw the schedule.
今天是短裤兄弟日 你也看到日程表了
Monday, Tuesday, shorts, Wednesday, we wash 'em,
周一周二穿短裤 周三洗短裤
Thursday, Friday, shorts. Weekend, optional.
周四周五穿短裤 周末服装自选
I'll be wearing shorts.
不过我还是会选短裤的
I know, I was gonna wear them,
我知道 我本来要穿的
but someone stole 'em in my locker.
但是有人从我的柜子里把短裤偷走了
What? Yes.
什么 就是这样
Let me see.
让我看看
As a doctor, you get good at thinking on your feet.
作为一名医生 你的脑子会转得很快
I was able to protect the janitor's feelings.
这样一来 我就不会伤到管♥理♥员♥的感情
Plus, he totally bought it.
而且 他也相信了我的借口
This burger's really meaty.
这个汉堡特有肉味儿
I'm serious. You can really taste all the meat.
我说真的 你能真正吃出肉的香味
Yeah. You know, I'm actually gonna go put my sweats on.
哦 我得去换上我的运动服了
You're wearing sweats.
你现在不就穿着吗
You know what, I gotta get up kinda early,
我明天得早起
so maybe you should crash at your place tonight.
所以今晚你就睡自己家好了
She probably does have to get up early. So just be cool.
她也许真要早起呢 别疑神疑鬼的
I'm sorry. It was a total accident, I just...
对不起 这真的是个意外 我刚刚
Don't lie to me. I asked you to go,
别骗我了 我让你走
so you punched through my coffee table, didn't you?
所以你就故意锤烂我的咖啡桌 对不对
Oh, my God, she does want drama.
我的天 她果真是小题大做
Sometimes you make me so crazy.
有时候 你真的让我难以自拔
Come here, I'll take care of you.
过来 我帮你看看
This is totally normal.
这也是习以为常的事了
In relationships you have to roll with the punches.
谈恋爱 就得逆来顺受嘛
Even the ones you don't see coming.
虽然有时候你并没意识到自己正这么做
Carla, if there were anything I could do to make you feel better,
Carla 如果有什么能让你好受些的事
I'd do it.
我保证做到
Let's get married now.
咱们现在就结婚吧
She wants to get married now?
她居然说要现在结婚
She says it's romantic to be spontaneous.
她说顺其自然才最浪漫
Wow, that is romantic.
哇 真浪漫呀
So how pregnant is she?
她怀孕几个月了
She's not pregnant.
谁说她怀孕了
Man, I was getting really psyched for this whole wedding, man
我为整个婚礼正激动无比呢 伙计
The dancing, the band.
舞池啦 乐队啦
You woulda hooked up with Carla's sister.
你还能勾搭上Carla的姐妹
Really? Which one?
真的吗 哪一个
The drunkest one. Nice!
醉得最厉害的那个 好耶
Plus now there's no bachelor party; and you being the best man,
再说 现在也没单身派对了 你是伴郎了
I know you would've hooked it up.
我打包票你能泡到手
All right, guys, let's make it happen.
来吧 伙计们 我们动起来
Dude.
哥们儿
It would've been awesome.
一定会棒的不得了的
I'm having a hard time getting excited about all of this.
我对这事儿可兴奋不起来
You know what I mean?
你懂吗
Well you work here, so I guess
既然你是这儿的员工
we could do the whole ceremony for about 40 bucks.
那整个仪式只要40块就好
Praise Jesus!
赞美主啊
As for my relationship,
至于我跟我的小女友
I was doing anything I could
我不得不用尽一切办法
to keep the drama alive.
时刻开启闹剧模式
Look, Jamie and I are gonna be together,
听着 我就是要跟Jamie在一起
and I don't care what you think, Mom.
你说什么都没用 妈
Because I don't want salad, that's why.
我就是不想吃沙拉 你管我啊
Look, Jamie and I will be together. I don't care what you think, Dad.
听着 我就是要跟Jamie在一起 你说什么都没用 爸
I'm warning you, stop eyeballing my woman.
我警告你 别盯着老子的女人看
Actually, JD, I think it was that guy.
这个 JD 我觉得看我的是那个人
No, it was definitely that guy.
不 我确定就是这个人
剧集 | 实习医生风云(2001) | 导航列表