Unfortunately, I was running out of ideas.
糟糕的是 我的点子快用完了
So how's the drama queen doing?
我们的大小姐怎么样了
I don't know, how are you?
我不知道 你好吗
Why can't you admit I'm right?
你为什么就不肯承认我说的对呢
Because you're not right.
因为你说的不对啊
No pop.
没有火花了
What the hell was that all about?
这又是搞什么鬼
I wouldn't stoop this low for drama.
我才不会在这种时候还忍♥辱胡闹呢
Well, we used to be a couple.
我们以前好过
Now you're in the picture, guess who wants me back?
现在咱俩在一起了 猜猜谁想把我追回去
Fine, I'd stoop. She better watch it.
好吧 忍♥就忍♥了 她最好注意点儿
Lester, honey, I don't want you using the stove on your own.
Lester 亲爱的 我可不希望你单独操作电炉
Nurse, I asked for an extra pillow an hour ago.
护士 我一个小时前要的枕头怎么还没拿过来
I'm talking to my husband.
我在跟我老公打电♥话♥呢
So why don't you get your own damn pillow?
你有这闲工夫干嘛不自己去拿
What?
干嘛
And they stuck you in here for that?
就因为这 他们就把你抓过来了
I apologised to the old man.
我跟那老家伙道歉了
Anybody can have a bad day. Shoot.
每个人都有心情不好的时候嘛 真是的
And what about you there, Beavis?
那你是什么情况 Beavis
Oh, uh...
呃
You know, doctor, I'm getting a little tired of the sexual innuendo.
医生 我真的对你的挑逗没有兴致
In your endo.
性致(在你里面)
That's great stuff.
不赖嘛
Ted, why don't you be a sport and get us started?
Ted 不如你来为我们起个头吧
People, we're here today... Snore.
同志们 我们今天聚集一堂 困了
New idea. We are all gonna clam up for an hour
新想法 每个人给我保持沉默一小时
so I can get some shuteye.
我好睡觉
Oh, and nervous guy? Yes, Dr Cox?
噢 那个紧张小子 什么事 Cox医生
If I were you, I'd go ahead and swallow that entire mouthful of baby carrots.
我要是你 就会马上把嘴里的小胡萝卜咽下去
Because if I hear you make even one more damn crunch,
因为如果我再听到一点该死的嘎吱声
I'll use the remain of the carrots in that bag
我就用你袋子里剩下的胡萝卜
to make you completely airtight, son.
把你的出气孔全塞上
Hey, Jamie. Hey, slut.
嘿 Jamie 嘿 荡♥妇♥
I can totally explain why Jamie said that.
我来告诉你Jamie为啥这么叫你吧
You know how Turk always says,
你知道Turk喜欢跟别人打招呼说
"Hey, player." When he means, "Hey, buddy."
"嘿 花♥花♥公♥子♥" 而不是"嘿 伙计"
Well Jamie's from Cincinnati
Jamie是辛辛那提人
and in Cincinnati they say "Hey, slut."
他们那儿打招呼都是"嘿 荡♥妇♥"
Neat.
原来如此
Turk, are you sure you're happy we're doing this?
Truk 你确定这些是你想要的吗
Are you kidding? It's my ideal wedding.
还用说吗 这就是我理想中的婚礼呀
It's cheap, there's no hassle,
既便宜又简单
plus you said you'd call my mom
而且你还答应打电♥话♥给我妈
and explain why she wasn't invited.
解释为什么我们没邀请她
No, I didn't.
我才没答应呢
What's in it for me? This.
我有啥好处 这个
Oh my god!
天呐
Give me the phone. I'll call her right now.
把手♥机♥给我 我现在就给她打电♥话♥
You are such a mama's boy.
你还真是个乖儿子
Please. Dial Mommy.
说啥呢 呼叫 妈咪
Dammit, Perry, you're there to teach.
闹毛线啊 Perry 叫你去是让你教他们
If I wanted somebody to lay around and do nothing,
如果我只是要个人去躺着啥也不做
I would've wheeled in a corpse,
我不如直接推进去个尸体
or my housekeeper, Rosalba.
或者我的管家Rosalba
Captain Clip-On. Did you go ahead and tattle on me?
小跟班先生 是你告的密吧
Oh, please, with the shocked look.
哦 拜托 表情那么惊讶干什么
Newsflash, I'm sterile.
插播新闻 我失去生育能力了
I mean, gutless.
我是指 我不再有种了
My guys swim in circles.
我的小伙计们现在只能绕圈游
I think it's the bike riding.
我觉得肯定是自行车骑太多惹的祸
Hey, Elliot. Hey, slut!
嘿 Elliot 嘿 荡♥妇♥
Excuse me? Carla!
你说什么 Carla
Could you give me and Elliot a second? I got to talk to her privately.
能让我俩单独聊聊吗
Thank you.
谢谢
Hey, I just wanted to say you were right about Jamie.
我想说 你对Jamie的评价是正确的
And what does Jamie think you're doing over here?
那Jamie对你怎么看
Asking me not to show up at my apartment drunk, naked, and crying.
让我不要边哭边裸奔着回到公♥寓♥里
You know what's weird? I really like this girl,
你知道最奇怪的是什么吗 我真心喜欢这女孩
but I'm not sure I can keep it going
但我不知道 如果不做戏
without all the drama.
我们的关系还能否继续下去
You have to gamble that once the drama's gone,
你得赌一把 即使不做戏
there's still gonna be something there.
你们还有真情在
If not, it's her loss.
万一没有 那是她的损失
Still, if it helps...
最后 再帮你一把
Thanks.
谢谢
OK, here we go.
好 我们开始吧
When hospital employees fail to communicate with patients,
如果医院的职工未与病患进行良好沟通
there are ethical and legal ramifications
便有可能会给医生带来法律纠纷
that lead to financial hardship and personal grievances against...
并导致一系列财政上的困难 还会恶化
...doctors.
医患关系
Dr Cox, this is useless.
Cox医生 你这没用啊
I thought we were going to learn something.
我还以为我们来这儿能学到东西呢
Barbie? Why did they toss you in here?
芭比 你怎么也被他们抓来了
They didn't. I'm auditing.
他们没逼我来 我是来旁听的
Fine. Fine. Fine. Fine. Fine.
好吧好吧好吧
If you wanna know the real skinny.
如果你们真想学点什么行业规范
If you wanna be good doctors and nurses,
如果你们真想成为好医生 好护士
you'd damn sure better get ready to get in trouble a lot,
那你们最好给我做好惹麻烦的准备
because patients are stupid and they are really scared.
因为那些病人很笨 而且他们真的很害怕
Some of them need you to hold their hands, and you should.
有些人需要你们握住他们的手 请你照做
Others need you to kick their asses, and you should do that too.
还有些人需要你们狠狠教训一通 请你们也照做
But it really all just comes down
但最重要的
to whether or not you have the guts to say
是你是否有这个勇气说出来那些
just exactly what you know in your heart
真切又发自内心的话
of hearts you really should say. ...
和需要坦白交代的话
So, Ted, how's Professor Cox doing?
好了Ted Cox教授上课咋样呀
Excellent, sir.
一级棒 先生
You know what else?
知道我还有什么要说的吗
I quit. No, you don't.
我不干了 别瞎说
Well, I'm leaving early today.
那我今天要早点下班
No, you're coming back to my office and doing busy work.
不行 你回我办公室工作 有好多事要做
Fine, but I'm getting a soda first.
好吧 不过我要先喝罐汽水
Whatever.
随你便
Doctor... Janitor.
医生 清洁工
What's that smell? I don't know.
啥味儿啊 不知道
Although it smells a little bit like the truth.
闻起来像是真♥相♥的味道
My poor wife slaved over these.
我可怜的老婆一针一线缝了这条裤子
She just cut off a pair of scrubs and hemmed the bottom.
她不过是剪了点毛边 还扦了个裤腿
What's the big deal?
有什么大不了的
What's the big deal?
你问我有什么大不了的
Well the good Lord didn't bless my wife with all ten fingers.
万能的主未能赐我老婆一双完美的巧手
She's only got pointer and thumb-pinky.
她只有食指 大拇指 和小拇指
Look, I'm sorry, OK, for so many things.
听着 我很抱歉 要为很多事道歉
But I'm a doctor. I can't really wear shorts to work.
但我是个医生 我真不能穿着短裤上班
You can't wear shorts to work? Nope.
你不能穿短裤上班 不能
You can't wear shorts to work? Not allowed.
你不能穿短裤上班 规定不允许
Thanks. What's up with the man-thong?
谢了 这男用丁字裤是怎么回事
Oh, nothing, I'm just trying to mend some fences.
哦 没什么 只是为了改善我和某人的关系
So do you think Elliot's somewhere right now,
你说说 Elliot现在会不会躲在哪儿
crying her eyes out?
哭瞎她的双眼呢
Oh, without a doubt.
哦 这很可能啊
But not about me. Well, I...
不过不是为我哭 其实吧
I kinda made all that stuff up.
这一切都是我编的
It just seems like you and I only really click
似乎咱俩相处顺利的时候
when something crazy's going on.
就是各种闹剧上演的时候
And I guess I realize
我自己应该也明白了
I don't really wanna be in a relationship like that.
我想要的感情并不是这样的
Is that an ultimatum? No, Jamie.
这是最后通牒吗 不 Jamie
No, it's not an ultimatum. It's just something to think about.
不 这不是最后通牒 只是希望你好好想想
剧集 | 实习医生风云(2001) | 导航列表