I just wanted to tell you...
我就是想告诉你
Well the thing is... One, two, ten.
那个 一 二 十
Finish the sentence in the next two seconds or start running.
在接下来的两秒内说完 要么就滚
Dear God, you're actually frozen with fear.
我的天哪 你都被吓得僵住了
All right. Don't worry about a thing. I'll talk you through this.
千万别担心 我会和你好好谈完
I want you to relax, take a big breath, and now...
你要放松 深吸一口气 然后
Get outta here!
滚你♥妈♥的♥蛋
Go, go, go, go, go.
滚 滚 滚 滚 滚
Morning, Dr Cox.
早啊 Cox医生
Gladys, Ginger, Tiffany, no.
Gladys Ginger Tiffany 不是
Cheryl, Betsy...
Cheryl Betsy
Betsy. Uh, that's new.
Betsy 呃 这个名字还没说过
Betsy, good morning. Let's make with the chop-chop.
Betsy 早啊 咱们速战速决
You know, you already used Betsy,
其实吧 你已经叫过我Betsy了
like six months ago.
大概六个月以前吧
I don't care.
这有什么关系
Dammit!
讨厌啦
Perry! Hi. How are you, etcetera?
Perry 嗨 你好啊 之类的
The wife and I took out a new insurance policy.
我和妻子新订了一份保险合同
And I need a physical.
我需要做个体♥检♥
Bob, the day I willingly cradle your dusty old twig and berries
Bob 如果我自愿把玩你老掉渣的老二
and get a whiff of your halitosis while you turn and cough,
还乐意在你转身咳嗽时闻你口臭
is the day you look for me up on the roof
我就已经足够脑残到站在屋顶上
singing I Believe I Can Fly.
高唱'I Believe I Can Fly'了
Great stuff. See you about two-ish.
说得好 两点左右见了
You should just do it. Really?
你应该直接答应他 真的吗
Well, it'd only take fifteen minutes of your life,
只不过是花上15分钟而已
and it wouldn't hurt to be in good with him for once.
跟他心平气和地共处一室没啥不好
You're giving me advice?
你在给我提建议吗
Yeah. Feel free to return the favour.
是啊 你随时都可以答谢我哟
Fair enough. Try this on for size.
好呀 那就这个吧
No matter where you go in life,
在你的一生中 不论身在何地
always keep an eye out for Johnny,
永远要小心留意Johnny
the tackling Alzheimer's patient.
那个四处捉人的老年痴呆症患者
What's that supposed to mean?
这话啥意思啊
Who am l?
猜猜我是谁
Well, just run one of the other nurses
就再叫一位护士
down here with some bedpans, please.
拿些便盆下来 麻烦了
Laverne, why can't you do it?
Laverne你为什么不去拿
'Cause I've been here for 23 years and my feet hurt.
因为我在这里23年了 而且我脚疼
That's why.
就因为这
Well, thanks a lot! After all I've done for you....
感激不尽啊 在我为你付出这一切后
Laverne, I am so excited about this doctor I just met.
Laverne 之前见到的那个医生真是太让我激动了
He's nice and humble.
他风度翩翩 谦逊有礼
I hate how so many doctors are so self-centred, you know?
我就讨厌那帮以自我为中心的医生
I know exactly what you mean, girl. Just yesterday...
我完全懂得你的意思 姑娘 昨天
And he's cute, too.
他还特可爱
Hey, fresh bedpans here. Get 'em before they're hot.
嗨 新鲜的便盆哦 趁热快用吧
Dr Reid. Hey, Nurse... Paul.
Reid医生 嗨 Paul 护士
It's Paul Flowers, actually.
其实我叫Paul Flowers
Flowers?
小花花
Yep. Up you go.
是啊 起来啦
Marry me? Still thinking.
嫁给我吧 还在考虑中
OK. Baby, I have finally figured out
好吧 宝贝 不过我已经知道
what's bothering you though.
是什么让你心烦了
Really? Yep!
真的吗 是呀
You think I haven't played the field enough.
你觉得我经验还不够丰富
I just wanted you to know,
告诉你吧
that I've had a long, productive playing career,
我以前可是一个"精"力旺盛的男子
over which time I've slept with many, many women.
期间曾睡过好多 好多姑娘
And by many, many women, I mean three.
好多好多的意思是 三个
Take away two, equals one and that's you.
刨去俩 剩下那一个就是你
Marry me?
嫁给我呀
No!
算了
Here's the deal. I want all of you guys at my place tonight.
是这样的 我想让各位今晚来我家
even you, Zeltzer.
也包括你 Zeltzer
Get there for 7:30, it's gonna be great;
七点半到 会很棒的
We'll have food, booze, the whole nine yards.
吃喝玩乐一应俱全
Uh, will there be prostitutes? No.
会有三陪吗 没有
Oh, uh, good.
喔 那好吧
It's just a physical. You can be cordial.
体♥检♥而已 高兴一点
What do you say there, Bob?
怎么样啊 Bob
How 'bout we do just like you do with Enid?
要不我们就像你和Enid那样吧
Close our eyes, pretend we're with someone else and
闭上眼睛 假装不认识
be done before Leno starts.
在<大下巴今夜秀>开始前完事
Save the racket for the tennis court, big guy.
省点力气去干正经事吧 大个子
I took the liberty of filling out the form.
我已经自作主张帮你把表填好了
All you have to do is sign
你要做的只是
right below where it says, "Fit as a 26-year-old."
在"身体状况如同26岁小伙"那签个字而已
You're not suggesting that I
你不会是在教唆我
rubber-stamp your insurance physical, are you, there, Bobbo?
给你的保险体♥检♥作假吧 是吗 Bobbo
Just sign the damn form.
赶紧把这破表签了
Or you could take your shirt off right now
或者你现在就把衬衫脱下来
and be done with all this in the next five minutes.
五分钟之内解决所有事
I am not going to make this uncomfortable for you.
我不会让你觉得不适
Come on, I'm a professional.
来吧 我是专业人士
OK.
好吧
Had to be done, Bob. Continue, handsome.
情非得已啊 Bob 继续吧 帅哥
How's it going?
感觉怎么样
I just got my vertebrae fused.
我刚接好颈椎
I've got nothing.
我刚啥事没有
Hey! Hold that elevator!
嗨 先别关门
I'm pressing the button. It's not working.
我已经在按了呀 可是没有用耶
Hold it! Hey!
别关门 嗨
Hold it!
别关
Morning, ma'am. I can't move my head.
早上好 女士 我的头动不了了
So what?
那又怎么样
Carol, I cannot thank you enough.
Carol 我真是感激不尽啊
Is that Bengay?
是奔肌吗
Come on, Elliot, so Paul's a male nurse.
想开点 Elliot Paul是个男护士 那又怎么了
You're big enough not to let that bother you, right?
这对你来说不成问题 是吧
I'm dating a murse.
我在和"男护"约会
Better that than a mecretary. Or a manicurist.
总比"男秘"要强吧 或者"美甲师♥傅♥"
No, that works.
不 "美甲师♥傅♥"没问题
It's no big deal.
也没啥
Only you guys know. And Nurse Roberts.
只有你们几个知道 和Roberts护士
She's not that much of a gossip!
她可不是那种长舌妇
Is she?
她是吗
Dr Reid, Nurse Paul.
Reid医生和Paul护士
Dr Reid, Nurse Paul.
Reid医生和Paul护士
Dr Reid, Nurse Paul.
Reid医生和Paul护士
Dr Reid, Nurse Paul!
Reid医生和Paul护士
Ohhh, talking about thirty-six inches and about 70 pounds,
那家伙差不多只有一米二 三十公斤
plus he's twice as fast as the other guy.
他跑的比别人快了一倍
Dr Reid and Nurse Paul... dating.
Reid医生和Paul护士 在约会
Giant, who cares?
壮汉 关我屁事
So see you fellas tonight, what, around 7:30?
今晚见啦 七点半左右是吧
Don't be late or you won't get a seat.
迟到了可进不来哦
I'll bring the Fluffernutters.
我会带些棉花坚果包的
Newbie.
菜鸟
I'd invite you. Unfortunately, it's guys only.
我想请你 但这可是男人的活动
You and your damn physical.
你和你那白♥痴♥体♥检♥
Thanks to my high blood pressure you found,
就因为你发现我有高血压
my insurance premium will cost me an extra six grand this year.
我今年又要再多交六千块钱保险费
That's six grand my wife already spent on a new chin.
我老婆已经拿那钱整下巴去了
If I were you, I would be planning to work every holiday
如果我是你 我会现在开始周末加班
from now until a few months after you're dead.
加班加到你死了几个月以后
Newbie, this is your fault.
菜鸟 这都是你的错
Where is he?
他在哪呢
Where is that little rat bastard?
小混球跑哪去了
剧集 | 实习医生风云(2001) | 导航列表